Everyone's 5 favorite musicians, bands or music groups.

Oh yeah... Hey Angelo the pizza looks really good...
Why thank you. I didn't actually make that one, but it looks like one I'd make
except mine have more pepperoni and Italian sausage. ( I know - poor piggies- I feel guilty :crybaby:)

I also use EVO, and different whole grain flours ( about 1/2 flax/quinoa and 1/2 whole wheat or something like that....a little coconut flour sometimes) And haven't tried it yet, but I heard that Greek yogurt works in place of yeast.

Last edited:
My five favorites are 1) Muddy Waters, THE best and most genuine blues musician I've heard. 2) The Beatles 3) Elvis Presley 4) Richard Thompson, wonderful guitarist, singer/songwriter from the UK who got his start with Fairport Convention in the late 1960's. 5) Neil Young, who is STILL "Rocking In The Free World"!

My five favorites are 1) Muddy Waters, THE best and most genuine blues musician I've heard. 2) The Beatles 3) Elvis Presley 4) Richard Thompson, wonderful guitarist, singer/songwriter from the UK who got his start with Fairport Convention in the late 1960's. 5) Neil Young, who is STILL "Rocking In The Free World"!
Old school. ..nothing wrong with that at all.

Y'all who have mentioned James Otto here, it couldn't be anymore appreciated, thank you so much! Besides him of course, the following are the rest of my favorites.

Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys (RIP)
Billy Joe Royal (RIP)
Alison Krauss
LeAnn Rimes
Tanya Tucker

God bless you and James and my favorite female singers always!!!

Holly (a fan of Miss T since 1991)

You never know about guys who look like landscaping foremen.

This would be a good blue-pill* ad theme song.
Just Got Started Loving You
(Call 911 for songs lasting 4 hours or more)

*We're not allowed to post the 'V' word that rhymes with Niagara ?

Josh and Joe morning cruise blues jam....

Josh Smith's solo is 7:45 to 10:00

God bless you and James Otto always

Well. I said earlier it's impossible, there are too many equals. But it's fun making lists, so I'll make one with a certain spread. I could make 20 more lists equal to this one.

Ludwig von Beethoven
Johann Sebastian Bach
Leonard Bernstein
Miles Davis
Joe Zawinul

Last edited:

Forum List

Back