Everyone On Right Now Officially a 'Hate Group'

The day I offered my first critical opinion of President Obama I was considered a racist by none other then Chris Mathews of MSNBC.I don't have a problem with that.I will still be critical and if you guys consider that being racist,well what can I say.

The day I offered my first critical opinion of President Obama I was considered a racist by none other then Chris Mathews of MSNBC.I don't have a problem with that.I will still be critical and if you guys consider that being racist,well what can I say.

The President is a Transformational Figure and anyone who criticizes his programs are racist bastards that deserve death.:eusa_angel:

How can anyone accuse William Joyce of belonging to a Hate Group?

"The day I offered my first critical opinion of President Obama I was considered a racist"

ironic in that the day I offered "a critical opinion" of palin to some conservatives I know they called me a liberal HATE MONGER

let's see if I have this thing right;

when a conservative calls obama "that nig-er"..... it is CRITICISM
but when a liberal responds; "calling obama a nig-er is RACISM" ....it is LIBERAL HATE SPEECH!

when limbaugh calls liberals "nazis" and says that liberals "hate god"..... it is OPINION
but when a liberal says.."gosh...limbaugh LIES and says TERRIBLE and UNTRUE things!"
it is LIBERAL HATE SPEECH.....

when conservatives call obama and clinton (and all liberals) NAZIS it is....telling the truth!"
but when liberals refer to bush as a nazi it is...LIBERAL HATE SPEECH!

ok...
conservatively correct speech....

i've got it......

Forum List

Back