Everyone needs to know what the fraudulent ballots look like. This is important!

The problem is that these claims are, at best, gross misunderstandings. Much of it comes down to simply saying "We're not finished counting the votes" and turning it into "they're changing the vote counts!"
Okay but, I said:

"When the election officials are supposed to give 45 minute updates on the counts and the progress, and they haven't, it looks suspicious."
No, at best that's disorganization and incompetence.

Well, that looks a whole lot better than being dishonest. They should make it clear.

The serious lack of PR by the election board is causing a lot of this shit. If they would explain themselves, the bitching and suing would either calm down or look even less legit.

It's impossible to ease "suspicions" that are based on phantoms. All of the suspicions have been fantastic claims based on vague reinterpretations of cherry picked details. The suspicions need to be supported in the first place.
Again, the election board could make Rick Scott et al look like a bunch of loons if they would explain themselves publicly. It's not that hard. Why not do it?

They're purposely acting hinky just to give people a sad?
So they can show Republitards to be vote suppressors, hell-bent on killing the black vote, or whatever other shit they want to spin.
:dunno:

well being HP/Brother/Canon make killer printers nowadays, i am not surprised that "Some People" may be using them to print up fake ballots!,,,Staples or Officer Max must of made a killing selling copy this year!

Thank you.
And interestingly enough, Palm Beach county has never released any precinct totals at all, as they have in prior elections.
Can someone explain to me why Broward reported all the votes, by category, for Dem candidates, but not the Rep candidates?
View attachment 228496
View attachment 228497
There could be a logical explanation, but it looks suspicious.

If Democrats would acknowledge that it looks suspicious and explain a few things, I think everyone would calm the fuck down. Why wouldn't they do so?

Thank you.
And interestingly enough, Palm Beach county has never released any precinct totals at all, as they have in prior elections.
Can someone explain to me why Broward reported all the votes, by category, for Dem candidates, but not the Rep candidates?
View attachment 228496
View attachment 228497
There could be a logical explanation, but it looks suspicious.

If Democrats would acknowledge that it looks suspicious and explain a few things, I think everyone would calm the fuck down. Why wouldn't they do so?

There MUST be a motive. I can only think of 3:

1. Cheating

2. Setting up the narrative that Republicans want to suppress votes.

3. Grossly incompetent (in that case, the state needs to take over)

If anyone can think of another motive as to why these two counties have, at best, less than adequate reporting and transparency, please let us know your thoughts.

Occam's Razor. It would require a vast army of conspirators to pull of the hijacking of an election. And they would all have to stay silent to their graves.

Hanlon's Razor. Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Broward and Palm Beach counties have always had problems when it comes to elections.

The Fed should be in there and take over the process.

Hell the woman in charge at Broward was already found to be pulling a con job. She should have been fired.

The Feds have no Constitutional right to “take over the process”. The Founding Fathers gave the power of voting to the states for a reason.

Keep your big government statist fingers out of the elections.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That may be but both those counties need to be watched. This is not the first time there have been problems with both.

The state has a Republican governor and SOS...it is their job to ensure things are legal.

Hard for me to believe they are letting cheating just happen.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Voting precincts are run by the local officials.

I never even received my overseas ballot from the corrupt Dems running my county in my otherwise red state.

Forum List

Back