Everyone Knows We Are All Equal

In the deepest part of a person is the realization of being alone in a universe that will end at one's death.

Not sure I follow. Alone in what way? Living or dead? We end at our death, but not the universe... or am I not reading your post correctly?
What we think of as 'I' is a construct of the mind built up from perceptions. Perceptions are 100% subjective and only take place inside the brain. There is nothing, and no way, to prove anything exists exterior to this. When perceptions stop (death) that's all that happens; everything stops. The very concept that the universe exists as a non-relative absolute, and that it continues, is meaningless; one may choose to believe it, but that very belief evaporates with the cessation of existence.
You have fallen into the Cartesian trap. The correct formulation was "I will, therefore, I am." And suddenly there is objective reality.
Laugh if you want, but I'm right. What's really funny is I posted without noticing the meaning of your screen name.

Deep down, everyone knows we are all equal ultimately.

We only "care" about difference because of our own biases. Which is always towards those like us, and against those that are not. Whether is be for race reasons or political reasons (or, something else).

The only way we are unequal is in our minds. Period.
I suspect the differences in the negro brain contribute the most to our differences.

In the end we all are equal, and we all know it.
Only society dictates "rankings" ... but only we allow society to affect us.
We are all born as the same type of beings. We are shaped and molded, some luckier than others in circumstances, but ultimately, we know we are not superior to any other fellow man.
Don't be stupid. You know humans are different.

Forum List

Back