Everyone knows the US is doing in the Middle East exactly what Israel planned for decades? Right?

Why don't you give up your House for a Jewish homeland, you foolish Zionist ogre
There are groups you can attend to cure that attitude...I do not live in Israel...I'm not even Jewish...I'm an American and I know who my enemy is...its not Israel...if that changes I'll let you know...OK?

Israel is an enemy of America, explain how it's not?

Hate to break it to you but Arabs were a majority of Palestine since at least the 1500's up into the 1940's.

So sorry about your brain, and OCD issues.

Like most Zionists you're clearly inferior beings.
Everyone is inferior to you and your CULT...............We are infidels because we aren't part of the cult.............

You must punish us................You must make sure no one steps on your HOLY SOIL..............and you must make sure your toilets don't face Mecca..............That is against the Building codes over there. LOL

You Zionist Anglo dregs are a major problem, you killed millions between W. Bush, and H.W Bush,

Just because I'm not like you Hick Brits, and recognize the problem of Zionism doesn't make one an Islamist.

You stupid Hicks don't understand most of the World doesn't really give 2 shits about Israel like you primitive Hick Beasts do.

We are thinkers, and you are dirty Negs, who loot, and shoot.
Your side isn't thinking much going to the border of Israel and starting shit....................Then go.............look at the evil IDF......................

Your side has been doing that crap since 48

Like when Israel displaced just short of 1 million Palestinians in the Nakba, committing Deir Yassin Massacre?

Yup, still the same old Jewish Zionist terrorists.

Guess this historical rendition brings up the obvious question: how many Jewish Zionists were killed & displaced prior to the Nakba by Palestinians starting almost 2000 years earlier being the Islam pedophilia slavers they've always been ?

Why not give up England to the Roman Empire, and the U.S.A to France, and Spain?

Just because you were there at one time, doesn't give you the right to immigrants to steal, oppress, and kill many people born on that territory.

Explain how it does?

Everyone is inferior to you and your CULT...............We are infidels because we aren't part of the cult.............

You must punish us................You must make sure no one steps on your HOLY SOIL..............and you must make sure your toilets don't face Mecca..............That is against the Building codes over there. LOL

You Zionist Anglo dregs are a major problem, you killed millions between W. Bush, and H.W Bush,

Just because I'm not like you Hick Brits, and recognize the problem of Zionism doesn't make one an Islamist.

You stupid Hicks don't understand most of the World doesn't really give 2 shits about Israel like you primitive Hick Beasts do.

We are thinkers, and you are dirty Negs, who loot, and shoot.
Your side isn't thinking much going to the border of Israel and starting shit....................Then go.............look at the evil IDF......................

Your side has been doing that crap since 48

Like when Israel displaced just short of 1 million Palestinians in the Nakba, committing Deir Yassin Massacre?

Yup, still the same old Jewish Zionist terrorists.

Guess this historical rendition brings up the obvious question: how many Jewish Zionists were killed & displaced prior to the Nakba by Palestinians starting almost 2000 years earlier being the Islam pedophilia slavers they've always been ?

Why not give up England to the Roman Empire, and the U.S.A to France, and Spain?
Just because you were there at one time, doesn't give you the right to immigrants to steal, oppress, and kill many people born on that territory.
Explain how it does?

England fought the Roman Empire & won it's religious independence to a certain extent as protestant while France & Spain might actually exist due to USA intervention in WW II......

Why don't you give up your House for a Jewish homeland, you foolish Zionist ogre
There are groups you can attend to cure that attitude...I do not live in Israel...I'm not even Jewish...I'm an American and I know who my enemy is...its not Israel...if that changes I'll let you know...OK?

Guessing it's not when Israel can't read the Koran & more of the Torah/Talmud to find those passages which elevated Islam to "death to the infidels" status with Muslims holding the key to whether Christians in that "serve the Pope or die" crusade were practicing enough pedophilia slavery controlling Jews to Islam's satisfaction as this Christian Nation's Rehnquist supreme swastika up Uranus court of thieving US Constitution-old glory arsonists & it's fabricated misnomer of an immaculate drug conception just as Islam & it's flying carpets with a fabricated misnomer of an immaculate conception in a virgin birth to subjugate Hebrews over the past 2000+ years as courageous......

In their own words, no one has to make this up. The US is executing Israel's long held plan of regime change across the Arab world, starting with Iraq.

Oded Yinon, Israeli Foreign Ministry, "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties":

"Iraq, rich in oil on the one hand and internally torn on the other, is guaranteed as a candidate for Israel's targets. Its dissolution is even more important for us than that of Syria...Every kind of inter-Arab confrontation will assist us in the short run and will shorten the way to the more important aim of breaking up Iraq into denominations as in Syria and in Lebanon..."

Douglas Feith, David Wurmser, Neocons in the George W. Bush administration wrote BEFORE 9/11 in "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (Israel)" 1996:

"Israel can shape its strategic environment...by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq..."

Feith wrote that paper for Netanyahu. He later became Under Secretary of Defense for Policy, with the highest security clearances and access to the nation's defenses before 9/11.

And General Wes Clark let the cat of of the bag that the invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with weapons of mass destruction. It was part of a bigger plan, driven by the Zionist Neocons in the Bush White House:

"...we're going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran." -General Wesley Clark, 2007

And it all started with 9/11. Who was in NYC cheering and high-fiving the burning towers? Israeli Mossad agents.

It's all in our faces, in black and white. American blood and treasure, national solvency, all gone for Israel. I nominate Americans for the stupidest suckers in world history.

Oded Yinon
oy1.jpg

de034e350d5d050c252ecc3f8183e0ef.png

How dare those damn Jews not wanting their future progeny glowing in the dark.

They are stupid because willing to burn down the whole Middle East in their pipe dream to become a regional empire, not realizing that they are the smallest country in the M.E. A single nuke on Tel Aviv would take out the entire country. I'm sure Pakistan would be happy to look the other way while Al Qaeda stole one.

In their own words, no one has to make this up. The US is executing Israel's long held plan of regime change across the Arab world, starting with Iraq.

Oded Yinon, Israeli Foreign Ministry, "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties":

"Iraq, rich in oil on the one hand and internally torn on the other, is guaranteed as a candidate for Israel's targets. Its dissolution is even more important for us than that of Syria...Every kind of inter-Arab confrontation will assist us in the short run and will shorten the way to the more important aim of breaking up Iraq into denominations as in Syria and in Lebanon..."

Douglas Feith, David Wurmser, Neocons in the George W. Bush administration wrote BEFORE 9/11 in "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (Israel)" 1996:

"Israel can shape its strategic environment...by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq..."

Feith wrote that paper for Netanyahu. He later became Under Secretary of Defense for Policy, with the highest security clearances and access to the nation's defenses before 9/11.

And General Wes Clark let the cat of of the bag that the invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with weapons of mass destruction. It was part of a bigger plan, driven by the Zionist Neocons in the Bush White House:

"...we're going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran." -General Wesley Clark, 2007

And it all started with 9/11. Who was in NYC cheering and high-fiving the burning towers? Israeli Mossad agents.

It's all in our faces, in black and white. American blood and treasure, national solvency, all gone for Israel. I nominate Americans for the stupidest suckers in world history.

Oded Yinon
oy1.jpg

de034e350d5d050c252ecc3f8183e0ef.png

How dare those damn Jews not wanting their future progeny glowing in the dark.

They are stupid because willing to burn down the whole Middle East in their pipe dream to become a regional empire, not realizing that they are the smallest country in the M.E. A single nuke on Tel Aviv would take out the entire country. I'm sure Pakistan would be happy to look the other way while Al Qaeda stole one.

I prefer the burn the whole--OTHER PART OF THE MIDDLE EAST

Guessing it's not when Israel can't read the Koran & more of the Torah/Talmud to find those passages which elevated Islam to "death to the infidels" status with Muslims holding the key to whether Christians in that "serve the Pope or die" crusade were practicing enough pedophilia slavery controlling Jews to Islam's satisfaction as this Christian Nation's Rehnquist supreme swastika up Uranus court of thieving US Constitution-old glory arsonists & it's fabricated misnomer of an immaculate drug conception just as Islam & it's flying carpets with a fabricated misnomer of an immaculate conception in a virgin birth to subjugate Hebrews over the past 2000+ years as courageous......

OH THE POETRY-----I CAN DETECT DAVID'S HARP---tingling----so beautiful----ETHEREAL.

Greater%2BIsrael%2Band%2BPetrodollar.jpg

The Research Rabbit Whole: 9/11Edition: Ken O'Keefe - "The Greater Israel Project" from the 1982 Game Plan - Oded Yinon - "Strategy for Israel"

"The plan operates on two essential premises. To survive, Israel must 1) become an imperial regional power, and 2) must effect the division of the whole area into small states by the dissolution of all existing Arab states. Small here will depend on the ethnic or sectarian composition of each state. Consequently, the Zionist hope is that sectarian-based states become Israel's satellites and, ironically, its source of moral legitimation."
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/The Zionist Plan for the Middle East.pdf (p.3)

Aside from the irony of Zionist moral legitimation, Yinon's plan was inconceivable when it was published in the 1980s since the USSR would never have permitted the sort of wholesale regime change we see in Iraq and Syria today.

Israel's current posturing against Iran is being incorporated into its domestic agenda of removing all Palestinians from Palestine, and both tracts got a huge shot in the arm when Trump moved into the White House.

While John Bolton wants a regime change in Iran before 2019 ! Therefore, he wants to use the Iranian MEK terror-sect ("employable, vivid opposition"), that was removed from the terror list by Hillary Clinton in 2012. Even Americans got killed by them. So again, we see the deep state connection: Clinton - Bolton - Trump. All those who warned of Clinton starting WWIII can now be seen frenetically cheering Trump who is eager to start WWIII. However, MEK comprises only a few thousand members, they are unable to perform a regime change for Uncle Sam. But we cannot expect psychopaths to either know or care. They just want blood.

Translate:
Nach Ausstieg aus Atomabkommen: John Boltons blutige Pläne für den Iran

Iranian Group M.E.K. Wins Removal From U.S. Terrorist List now have Hamas leader in Gaza Yahya Sinwar said, in an interview with the Lebanese Al-Mayadeen TV channel, that with the help of Iran, Hamas has managed to significantly develop its capabilities. Sinwar added that Iran has provided Hamas’s Izz Al-Din Al-Qassam Brigades and other Gaza factions "a lot of money, equipment, and expertise." He further said that his organization had "excellent" relations with Hizbullah and that there is coordination on an "almost daily" basis between the two organizations, and described Hamas’s relations with Iran, the IRGC, and Qasem Solimani as "strong and warm." The interview aired on May 21.
Following is a transcript:
Host: If Israel launches a military attack against Gaza, will we be witnessing unprecedented surprises, the likes of which we have not seen in the Israeli aggressions of 2014, 2012, and 2009, and 2008 against Gaza?
Yahya Sinwar: Absolutely. This is certain and beyond any doubt. Our resistance in the Gaza Strip has greatly developed its capabilities first and foremost thanks to Allah, but also with the help of the righteous free men of our nation – first and foremost the Islamic Republic of Iran, which has provided the Al-Qassam Brigades and the other factions of the resistance a lot of money, equipment, and expertise, even before the [Israeli] aggression, but especially after it. It has provided us a lot of resources, which allowed for great development of our capabilities.
[…]
Yahya Sinwar: We have excellent relations with our brothers in Hizbullah. Our relations with them are extremely developed. We work together and coordinate and are in touch on an almost daily basis. The relations are at the best stage ever. Similarly, our ties with the Islamic Republic of Iran, with brother Qasem Soleimani and the other brothers in the IRGC leadership are very strong, powerful, and warm. Our relations with the Islamic Republic are excellent.

Hamas Leader in Gaza Yahya Sinwar: We Are Coordinating with Hizbullah, Iran on an Almost Daily Basis

Another proof to the evil terror Paleshtino Jihado way of life.

thanks------seems like -----SOS (same old stuff) I wish
I knew more about M.E.K. ------a summary----
Iran is tight with Hamas, Iran is tight with Assad,
Iran is tight with MB, Iran is tight with bloody HOUTHIS, M.E.K is another player of
dubious construct

Iran is tight with MB, Iran is tight with bloody HOUTHIS, M.E.K is another player of
dubious construct
They are tight with terrorism period . Maybe give them another 150 billion bribe like Obama did. Then the terrorist will be nice.
:abgg2q.jpg:

dubious construct
They are tight with terrorism period . Maybe give them another 150 billion bribe like Obama did. Then the terrorist will be nice.
:abgg2q.jpg:

all true, eagle. BUT--it is good to know more of the
finer points. During world war II ----our enemies
included NAZI GERMANY, PSYCHOTIC TOJO,
and Somewhat befuddled Mussolini. All three were evil, but different manifestations thereof. I have a sense (without intellectual justification) that the
MEK people---might be on the edge----like LIMBO
people. <<<< like the average Italian during world war II

dubious construct

M.E.K. might as well be the Middle East KKKlan as waiting for a proverbial forum ban from another website in the churchstate of Islamo-Nazi security which doesn't want the US tied to any of it publically.

dubious construct

Probably preplanning of Hamas & Iran to overrun Israel while knowing more of M.E.K. & Clinton's cronies support in tracing their businesses might be an outline of what those burning Bush's business was tight with Arabs & Al Qaeda before 9/11.

Forum List

Back