Everyone is thinking it and no one is saying it

Powerman said:
Just to let you guys know, I'm a resident of Baton Rouge and I'm pretty close to the situation at hand. A friend of mine that works downtown had to take the last 2 days off of work because the refugees were harassing people downtown by the Baton Rouge river center. They have broken into cars, attacked people with knives, they had to bring in the fucking SWAT team for God's sake. The media here is seriously underplaying the situation and aren't confirming any of it but you certainly don't shut down every major business in the area and bring in the SWAT team if something crazy isn't happening.

New Orleans has always been an oversized ghetto for as long as I can remember. Now they are about to fuck up this town. I'll certainly be getting the fuck out after graduation. I can promise you the crime rate in this city will sky rocket and it will be because of the large influx of poor black people. Like it or not, it's a fact. Racism exists for a reason.

Two words - martial law. That's what is going to have to happen to get things straightened out in New Orleans until the crisis is past. Otherwise, it is just going to be gang violence and rap as usual.

Writ of Habeas Corpus -suspended
Catch you looting? - a bullet to the head
Rape? - you don't want to even go there!

So the P-man is a Tiger (LSU). Well, that explains why you seemed to drop off the map for a couple of days. Glad to hear you're ok (honest).

Seriously, if I lived in that area, I'd be packing heat, a .50-mag Desert Eagle if I could afford it. The place has gone out of control, and some people need to be shot, and if somebody went after me in a violent manner, I don't care who they are or if they're black, white, yellow, red, green, purple, or plaid. All they're getting from me will be delivered to the space between their left and right eye. Now, I'm a nice guy, so I'd be fairly generous to those who asked, but if somebody tries to take it, I'll ruin their day.

Kathianne said:
:cool: you are on the 'record' for being anti-black.

Fine I don't give a shit. It's a simple fact that if you live in a large city with a lot of black people the crime will be terrible. Look at New Orleans, Detroit, Atlanta etc. and compare it to places like San Diego. It's not even close. New Orleans had a murder rate that was 10 times the national average and it's no coincidence that they are crowded with blacks. I'm not afraid to make a few observations even if they might get me labeled as racist.

Hobbit said:
So the P-man is a Tiger (LSU). Well, that explains why you seemed to drop off the map for a couple of days. Glad to hear you're ok (honest).

Seriously, if I lived in that area, I'd be packing heat, a .50-mag Desert Eagle if I could afford it. The place has gone out of control, and some people need to be shot, and if somebody went after me in a violent manner, I don't care who they are or if they're black, white, yellow, red, green, purple, or plaid. All they're getting from me will be delivered to the space between their left and right eye. Now, I'm a nice guy, so I'd be fairly generous to those who asked, but if somebody tries to take it, I'll ruin their day.

Thanks for the kind words hobbit. Still don't have power where I'm at as far as I know. I'm staying at a friends house right now. I'll probably swing by my place in a few minutes to see if the power is back on. Other than that things are fine here. I'm just hoping that they can keep the peace around here with all the crazy asses now living here.

Forum List

Back