“Everyone in the Western community wanted Shokin sacked.”

IDGAF what other countries think. They also agreed to the Iran deal (stupid) and Europe is so bad, the UK voted for Brexit. Berg is such a little childish dolt.
This
That doesn’t explain why they felt that way.
Perhaps like biden their cash cow was threatened
Who specifically are you talking about and how was their “cash cow” threatened?

IDGAF what other countries think. They also agreed to the Iran deal (stupid) and Europe is so bad, the UK voted for Brexit. Berg is such a little childish dolt.
This

Because they are irrational and run by Leftists. Duh...UK finally woke up and France should not be far behind.

What was irrational about their opinion on Shokin?

You tell me. Since you're asking obvious questions. The obvious answers are right there in front of you. Also, if Europe is so interested in the Ukraine why aren't they funding them? Why are we? Can you answer that? Thanks.
There was nothing irrational about their position. Shokin was obviously not reforming Ukraine’s corrupt prosecutors office. He was holding them back. That’s the obvious answer that you are ignoring.

European countries do fund Ukraine, silly. Check your assumptions before asking questions that reveal your ignorance.

This
Burisma appears to have been a money laundering front. Too many politicians & by extension their family members involved with the company.

I admit I have no proof but on the little digging I have done that is the conclusion i drew.

Do with that what you will.

The point of an investigation is to uncover facts. If someone robbed a bank in your neighborhood and you just happened to upgrade your Geo Storm with a Lamborghini the next day, you may be investigated, even though no facts exist proving your guilt. Same thing happened with Biden. It looks fishy and should be investigated.

So the investigation should start with a public smear campaign? If you really were the target of credible allegations the last thing investigators would want to do is give you a heads up that you're is under investigation, right?

it was democrats that made it public,,,

A public announcement of a Ukrainian Investigation into the Bidens by the new Ukrainian President was Trumpybears' demand in the Shakedown Scheme.

thats been proven false by all the democrat witness's,,,

ALL OF THEM!!

SCHIFF: But he had to get those two investigations if that official act was going to take place, correct?

SONDLAND: He had to announce the investigations. He didn’t actually have to do them, as I understood it.

GOLDMAN: Giuliani and President Trump didn’t actually care if they did them, right?

SONDLAND: I never heard, Mr. Goldman, anyone say that the investigations had to start or be completed. The only thing I heard from Mr. Giuliani or otherwise was that they had to be announced. ... President Trump presumably, communicated through Mr. Giuliani, wanted the Ukrainians on-record publicly that they were going to do those investigations.

GOLDMAN: You never heard anyone say that they really wanted them to do the investigations.

SONDLAND: I didn’t hear either way.

Trump didn’t want an investigation into Biden. He wanted a political show.
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The facts behind Trump’s bogus accusations about Biden and Ukraine
Trump claims Biden threatened Ukraine to aid his son’s business interests. The facts suggest otherwise.
The facts behind Trump’s bogus accusations about Biden and Ukraine
..................................................................................................................................
I hesitate to bring the matter of Shokin's firing up again for a couple of reasons. One being, no matter what the facts are, and the article I linked to provides a comprehensive examination of the facts, Trumper's are going to believe what they want to believe. The same could be said for every other nutbag conspiracy theory and lie Don and right wing media has ever spewed. So there's that.
Secondly, because it keeps this particular lie about Biden getting discussed even though it is without merit.

But.............there is an important takeaway here for anyone with an open mind, a lesson to be learned about how Trump operates. A lesson that should have been learned by Trumpette's back when Don was peddling the nonsense about Obama's citizenship. It's about his use of baseless innuendo to achieve his goal........at the time, to use smearing Obama as a means to attract attention to himself and his burgeoning campaign. He would often say, "I hear people say Obama was born in Kenya" or "I hear people say his birth certificate isn't real." All of which is meant to create suspicion, to suggest something is wrong by implying there is doubt and that it is a matter that should be looked in to.

If that has a familiar ring it's because he has done the same thing with Biden. Naturally, The Following has come along for the ride. They mindlessly repeat the notion Biden needs to be investigated but can't explain exactly why based on any specific, credible facts. That which they believe is true is completely debunked by the information in the article I provided a link for. An article Trumpette's will not read. Because the truth is boring and conspiracy theories are fun. Besides, once you begin to realize just how much of the entire construct of Trumpery is founded on a steaming pile of shit (fictions like the "Deep State" "fake news" "I am a stable genius" "I will never leave the WH to play golf") you are left with the unavoidable conclusion Trump is an orange fraud and a conman. Obviously, no Trumpette wants to go there. I mean, that would require Trumpette's admit to themselves they have been duped. Manipulated. Yanked around like puppets on a string. They might even have to admit the call wasn't so perfect. They may never admit aspects of it were illegal, but we can all agree it was certainly not the kind of thing (abusing the power of the presidency) the prez should be engaging in, right?

I realize it's heresy to say these things about Dear Leader. But what really hurts a Trumpette is to hear these things about themselves.
So where is the proof that anyone other than Biden asked for Shokin to be fired?

They mindlessly repeat the notion Biden needs to be investigated but can't explain exactly why based on any specific, credible facts

The point of an investigation is to uncover facts. If someone robbed a bank in your neighborhood and you just happened to upgrade your Geo Storm with a Lamborghini the next day, you may be investigated, even though no facts exist proving your guilt. Same thing happened with Biden. It looks fishy and should be investigated.

Sorry, but that’s not how the constitution works. Before you investigate you need some credible reason. “Looks fishy” doesn’t justify invading someone’s privacy.

He had credible reason. Biden on national TV said no aid until the prosecutor is fired and he was looking into a company where his son sat on the BOD, was getting paid a lot of $$ and didn't have the experience to garner such a role.

Couple of problems. First and most obvious is that Shokin was not looking into Burisma.

There goes your credible reason.
This idiocy has been dealt with 1000 times already.

They mindlessly repeat the notion Biden needs to be investigated but can't explain exactly why based on any specific, credible facts

Sorry, but that’s not how the constitution works. Before you investigate you need some credible reason. “Looks fishy” doesn’t justify invading someone’s privacy.

He had credible reason. Biden on national TV said no aid until the prosecutor is fired and he was looking into a company where his son sat on the BOD, was getting paid a lot of $$ and didn't have the experience to garner such a role.
The matter of taking his quote out of context is addressed.

"So in March 2016, Biden says he told the Ukrainian government that their loan guarantees would be cut off unless they removed Shokin. He told the story at a session at the Council on Foreign Relations in 2018.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours,” Biden told his audience. “I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’”

The former vice president said after the threat, “Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”

But though Biden may have taken credit for it, this was hardly his unique idea. “Everyone in the Western community wanted Shokin sacked,” Anders Aslund, a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, told the Wall Street Journal. “The whole G-7, the IMF, the EBRD, everybody was united that Shokin must go, and the spokesman for this was Joe Biden.”

The people of Ukraine wanted Shokin gone as well, and demonstrated for his removal around the time of Biden’s threat. Shortly after that demonstration, Shokin was dismissed."

Anything else?
"Was united?" Post hoc hearsay evidence is totally worthless. Show us these demands made before Shokin was fired.

This
Burisma appears to have been a money laundering front. Too many politicians & by extension their family members involved with the company.

I admit I have no proof but on the little digging I have done that is the conclusion i drew.

Do with that what you will.

Some big league accusations with very thin evidence (although I hesitate to even call it that).

You can’t even name the people we are talking about but accusing them of corruption.

Trump won because people got tired of people like you.
But............the minority voted for a corrupt conman who has filled the swamp to over flowing. They were duped.

Stock market and my 401k and IRA state otherwise. How was I duped? Do tell. LOL.
I see. So you sold your country down the river for money. Got it.
Money makes my country better. How did I “sell it down the river?” LOL

What a stupid statement.

So the investigation should start with a public smear campaign? If you really were the target of credible allegations the last thing investigators would want to do is give you a heads up that you're is under investigation, right?

A public announcement of a Ukrainian Investigation into the Bidens by the new Ukrainian President was Trumpybears' demand in the Shakedown Scheme.

ALL OF THEM!!

SCHIFF: But he had to get those two investigations if that official act was going to take place, correct?

SONDLAND: He had to announce the investigations. He didn’t actually have to do them, as I understood it.

GOLDMAN: Giuliani and President Trump didn’t actually care if they did them, right?

SONDLAND: I never heard, Mr. Goldman, anyone say that the investigations had to start or be completed. The only thing I heard from Mr. Giuliani or otherwise was that they had to be announced. ... President Trump presumably, communicated through Mr. Giuliani, wanted the Ukrainians on-record publicly that they were going to do those investigations.

GOLDMAN: You never heard anyone say that they really wanted them to do the investigations.

posting edited comments doesnt change the fact it didnt happen,,,

No public announcement was made by the Ukrainian President because he simply has more Class than the Dirty Don. Then finally the gig was truly up and after Trumpybears' Shakedown scheme became public knowledge.

ALL OF THEM!!

posting edited comments doesnt change the fact it didnt happen,,,

No public announcement was made by the Ukrainian President because he simply has more Class than the Dirty Don. Then finally the gig was truly up and after Trumpybears' Shakedown scheme became public knowledge.

is that what he told you???

Blah blah Trump bad #15664437788

But!!!!!!!

Trump voters are even WORSE. Democrats have a bound duty and need to take up arms and rid themselves of the deplorable Republicans. The cowards just don't have the guts.

Yet another 1000 post a month club member advocating violence. Fucking Russians!

ALL OF THEM!!

So you can impeach someone based on opinion that they wanted a political show? LOL

When they use tax payer funds to coerce or shakedown an ally to try and publicly smear a full half of our political system? Yeah. He should be removed from office too.

ALL OF THEM!!

So you can impeach someone based on opinion that they wanted a political show? LOL

When they use tax payer funds to coerce or shakedown an ally to try and publicly smear a full half of our political system? Yeah. He should be removed from office too.
Thanks deaf, dumb and blind boo. So because he didn’t want to send taxpayer dollars to a corrupt regime he should be removed? Your TDS is severe.

ALL OF THEM!!

thankfully thats not what happened,,,

So because he didn’t want to send taxpayer dollars to a corrupt regime

One more time... He corruptly used tax payer funds to coerce or shakedown an ally to try and publicly smear Joe Biden, the DNC and the all of the US Intelligence Agencies. The real question should be "does he needs a little jail time to reflect on what he did?"

So because he didn’t want to send taxpayer dollars to a corrupt regime

One more time... He corruptly used tax payer funds to coerce or shakedown an ally to try and publicly smear Joe Biden, the DNC and the all of the US Intelligence Agencies. The real question should be "does he needs a little jail time to reflect on what he did?"
He coerced? Not what Zelensky said. He said us and our country not me and my campaign. Stupid boo.

Forum List

Back