“Everyone in the Western community wanted Shokin sacked.”

They mindlessly repeat the notion Biden needs to be investigated but can't explain exactly why based on any specific, credible facts

The point of an investigation is to uncover facts. If someone robbed a bank in your neighborhood and you just happened to upgrade your Geo Storm with a Lamborghini the next day, you may be investigated, even though no facts exist proving your guilt. Same thing happened with Biden. It looks fishy and should be investigated.

So the investigation should start with a public smear campaign? If you really were the target of credible allegations the last thing investigators would want to do is give you a heads up that you're is under investigation, right?

it was democrats that made it public,,,

A public announcement of a Ukrainian Investigation into the Bidens by the new Ukrainian President was Trumpybears' demand in the Shakedown Scheme.

thats been proven false by all the democrat witness's,,,

ALL OF THEM!!

If I have an opinion, I support it with facts. You’re better than most at supporting your opinion. This other poster makes claims they can’t support.

No. You support it with biased media sources. Here is another fact for you, Leftist.

Are you smarter than Alan Dershowitz too? I actually follow his rhetoric. He is logical, a Democrat, a fellow MA resident and constitutional expert.

Appeal to authority noted. Dershowitz got OJ off. He got a sweetheart deal for Epstein.

Is that the person you want to reference?

Dershowitz defends the law not the person. He is a constitutional expert. I 100% want him as a reference, especially since he was a Clinton supporter and a Democrat. He is unbiased.

Unbiased my ass. He’s been an elitist defending the elites his whole career. It’s what’s made him rich and famous. When anyone explains why legally Epstein got handed a sweetheart deal I’ll take his opinion seriously.

It’s still an appeal to authority and a dishonest debate tactic. I can’t even watch a video right now.

If you have an opinion, state it. I can’t debate Dershowitz since he’s not present.

When you learn to press play, ping me. The "appeal to authority" is a tie breaker since we cannot agree. Dershowitz said he would vote for Biden so he has no reason to defend DJT. How do you explain why he does? Hmmmmm....

This is why appeal to authority is a dishonest debate tactic.

What happens to your “tie breaker” when I have 500 legal experts who say the opposite of your one legal expert?

https://medium.com/@legalscholarsonimpeachment/letter-to-congress-from-legal-scholars-6c18b5b6d116

T
his settles nothing.

What have I ignored? Yeah. He inherited an investigation and did nothing with it. That was the statement from the anti-corruption lead prosecutor Kosko. It was also the opinion of the career State Dept officials.

All you have is one sentence clipped from a larger article that you’re pointing to. The rest of the article doesn’t fit your narrative so it was disregarded.

The second half of your post is a subtle walk back. You initially claimed he was definitely investigating. Now you’re claiming no one has any idea what they were doing. Which is it?

The Senate won’t convict. Republicans are afraid of the Trump cultists like you who don’t live in reality anymore.

The Senate will not convict and the House was 100% biased with one member switching parties and another voting "present". Cultists? LOL. No. I am anti Left. Trump triggers you more than any other person I have seen. If it were Mark Cuban then I would have voted for him. People like you are ruining this country and whatever makes you miserable makes me happy.

You’re straying from facts to politics.

This is all emotion. Look at your post. It’s all emotion, hatred of the left. Trump gives you what you crave. You’re addicted to him.

Now, are you going to get back to the issue or not? Giving up?

If Biden wanted Shokin fired because of his son, how does that explain all the other people who wanted him fired?

You did not read it. I said if it were Mark Cuban, I would have supported him, anything to trigger communist Leftists like you. Leftists are ruining this country and I will do my best to fight that. Hence I am on this message board frequently. Generally at airports or hotel rooms as I frequently travel for work. I am doing my part in the battle to save this country from their tomfoolery. What other people? That is 100% hearsay and leftist media cover up. Post videos of others saying they wanted him fired and why. The fact that you do not see how the Leftists are ruining this country is laughable. I do not mean Democrats. But that party has been taken over by Leftists. I would say the same about the GOP if it were run by the Alt Right like David Duke. It is not. GOP is run by moderates. If the Democrat party were run by moderates and not loons like Warren, Sanders and the Squad they would have a legitimate shot in the 2020 election. As of now they have a very small chance.

The markets clearly like this President so why would voters turn on him?

Yahoo Finance - Stock Market Live, Quotes, Business & Finance News

If my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle. Who cares about Mark Cuban? He’s not relevant.

You support Trump because he gives you what you need. You will ignore anything that could take Trump away from you.

That’s why you won’t talk about the facts. You’ll talk about your feelings.

You misunderstand because you're dumb. It is less Trump but more a figurehead. I used Cuban as just an example and being a Leftist your aunt can just identify as a man, doesn't need balls to be your uncle. Leftists are very odd in that way. I support anyone who is anti Left. I have zero allegiance to DJT. I was actually strongly considering voting for Tulsi Gabbard, someone your party called a "Russian Asset". LOL. I only discuss facts. It is a fact that Leftists are ruining this country. You are the epitome of one. You vilify the Alt Right but people like you are just as bad.

This was a thread about facts regarding Biden

Now it’s about your feelings about Democrats.

No. You support it with biased media sources. Here is another fact for you, Leftist.

Are you smarter than Alan Dershowitz too? I actually follow his rhetoric. He is logical, a Democrat, a fellow MA resident and constitutional expert.

Appeal to authority noted. Dershowitz got OJ off. He got a sweetheart deal for Epstein.

Is that the person you want to reference?

Dershowitz defends the law not the person. He is a constitutional expert. I 100% want him as a reference, especially since he was a Clinton supporter and a Democrat. He is unbiased.

Unbiased my ass. He’s been an elitist defending the elites his whole career. It’s what’s made him rich and famous. When anyone explains why legally Epstein got handed a sweetheart deal I’ll take his opinion seriously.

It’s still an appeal to authority and a dishonest debate tactic. I can’t even watch a video right now.

If you have an opinion, state it. I can’t debate Dershowitz since he’s not present.

When you learn to press play, ping me. The "appeal to authority" is a tie breaker since we cannot agree. Dershowitz said he would vote for Biden so he has no reason to defend DJT. How do you explain why he does? Hmmmmm....

This is why appeal to authority is a dishonest debate tactic.

What happens to your “tie breaker” when I have 500 legal experts who say the opposite of your one legal expert?

Letter to Congress from Legal Scholars

T
his settles nothing.

Because those "experts" are Democrats. Dershowitz stated he would vote for Biden. He is impartial. It is far from dishonest. Only dishonest person here is you. Dishonest with yourself. Trump won because people got tired of people like you. If the Democrats didn't go insane, Trump would never be president.

The Senate will not convict and the House was 100% biased with one member switching parties and another voting "present". Cultists? LOL. No. I am anti Left. Trump triggers you more than any other person I have seen. If it were Mark Cuban then I would have voted for him. People like you are ruining this country and whatever makes you miserable makes me happy.

This is all emotion. Look at your post. It’s all emotion, hatred of the left. Trump gives you what you crave. You’re addicted to him.

If Biden wanted Shokin fired because of his son, how does that explain all the other people who wanted him fired?

You did not read it. I said if it were Mark Cuban, I would have supported him, anything to trigger communist Leftists like you. Leftists are ruining this country and I will do my best to fight that. Hence I am on this message board frequently. Generally at airports or hotel rooms as I frequently travel for work. I am doing my part in the battle to save this country from their tomfoolery. What other people? That is 100% hearsay and leftist media cover up. Post videos of others saying they wanted him fired and why. The fact that you do not see how the Leftists are ruining this country is laughable. I do not mean Democrats. But that party has been taken over by Leftists. I would say the same about the GOP if it were run by the Alt Right like David Duke. It is not. GOP is run by moderates. If the Democrat party were run by moderates and not loons like Warren, Sanders and the Squad they would have a legitimate shot in the 2020 election. As of now they have a very small chance.

If my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle. Who cares about Mark Cuban? He’s not relevant.

You support Trump because he gives you what you need. You will ignore anything that could take Trump away from you.

You misunderstand because you're dumb. It is less Trump but more a figurehead. I used Cuban as just an example and being a Leftist your aunt can just identify as a man, doesn't need balls to be your uncle. Leftists are very odd in that way. I support anyone who is anti Left. I have zero allegiance to DJT. I was actually strongly considering voting for Tulsi Gabbard, someone your party called a "Russian Asset". LOL. I only discuss facts. It is a fact that Leftists are ruining this country. You are the epitome of one. You vilify the Alt Right but people like you are just as bad.

Feelings? I feel Tom Brady was the best QB ever. I can support that feeling with facts. Biden is corrupt. But not any more or less so than other politicians like the Kennedys, Bushes, etc. Par for the course in the US. Biden was just a lot more overt about it. Oddly.

The facts behind Trump’s bogus accusations about Biden and Ukraine
Trump claims Biden threatened Ukraine to aid his son’s business interests. The facts suggest otherwise.
The facts behind Trump’s bogus accusations about Biden and Ukraine
..................................................................................................................................
I hesitate to bring the matter of Shokin's firing up again for a couple of reasons. One being, no matter what the facts are, and the article I linked to provides a comprehensive examination of the facts, Trumper's are going to believe what they want to believe. The same could be said for every other nutbag conspiracy theory and lie Don and right wing media has ever spewed. So there's that.
Secondly, because it keeps this particular lie about Biden getting discussed even though it is without merit.

But.............there is an important takeaway here for anyone with an open mind, a lesson to be learned about how Trump operates. A lesson that should have been learned by Trumpette's back when Don was peddling the nonsense about Obama's citizenship. It's about his use of baseless innuendo to achieve his goal........at the time, to use smearing Obama as a means to attract attention to himself and his burgeoning campaign. He would often say, "I hear people say Obama was born in Kenya" or "I hear people say his birth certificate isn't real." All of which is meant to create suspicion, to suggest something is wrong by implying there is doubt and that it is a matter that should be looked in to.

If that has a familiar ring it's because he has done the same thing with Biden. Naturally, The Following has come along for the ride. They mindlessly repeat the notion Biden needs to be investigated but can't explain exactly why based on any specific, credible facts. That which they believe is true is completely debunked by the information in the article I provided a link for. An article Trumpette's will not read. Because the truth is boring and conspiracy theories are fun. Besides, once you begin to realize just how much of the entire construct of Trumpery is founded on a steaming pile of shit (fictions like the "Deep State" "fake news" "I am a stable genius" "I will never leave the WH to play golf") you are left with the unavoidable conclusion Trump is an orange fraud and a conman. Obviously, no Trumpette wants to go there. I mean, that would require Trumpette's admit to themselves they have been duped. Manipulated. Yanked around like puppets on a string. They might even have to admit the call wasn't so perfect. They may never admit aspects of it were illegal, but we can all agree it was certainly not the kind of thing (abusing the power of the presidency) the prez should be engaging in, right?

I realize it's heresy to say these things about Dear Leader. But what really hurts a Trumpette is to hear these things about themselves.
Soooo.....as long as 'EVERYONE IN THE WSTERN COMMUNITY' wanted Shokin removed / fired, it was OK for a US VP to engage in a Conflict of Interest with a corrupt Ukrainian energy company owned by a notorious Ukrainian criminal known for working with Putin, to lie about his son's involvement with the company, and to extort the Prime Minister of a nation into firing the hated prosecutor whose investigation threatened his son, as Biden confessed to doing on videotape?!

Snowflakes have such a warped, immoral, unethical, criminal, and hypocritical mindset when it comes to facing their own politicians' crimes....

...screw the law, screw the fact that Biden gave a videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM - 'EVERYONE IN THE WESTERN COMMUNITY WANTED SHOKIN SACKED...SO WHAT BIDEN CONFESSED TO DOING IS OK!'

The OP tries SO hard to blame Trump for the 'conspiracy theory' / accusation that Biden extorted the Ukraine PM....but he can't put the blame for Biden's own personal videotaped confession on Trump:

Feelings? I feel Tom Brady was the best QB ever. I can support that feeling with facts. Biden is corrupt. But not any more or less so than other politicians like the Kennedys, Bushes, etc. Par for the course in the US. Biden was just a lot more overt about it. Oddly.

You’re doing a really bad job at supporting your opinion about Biden with facts. You’ve pointed to one fact, that Shokin inherited an investigation, and that’s it, ignoring evidence from multiple sources that contradict your assertion

I think the reason you think he’s corrupt is just because you disagree with him. It serves to fuel your hatred, and I think you’re addicted to it.

IDGAF what other countries think. They also agreed to the Iran deal (stupid) and Europe is so bad, the UK voted for Brexit. Berg is such a little childish dolt.
This
That doesn’t explain why they felt that way.

Because they are irrational and run by Leftists. Duh...UK finally woke up and France should not be far behind.

What was irrational about their opinion on Shokin?

They mindlessly repeat the notion Biden needs to be investigated but can't explain exactly why based on any specific, credible facts

The point of an investigation is to uncover facts. If someone robbed a bank in your neighborhood and you just happened to upgrade your Geo Storm with a Lamborghini the next day, you may be investigated, even though no facts exist proving your guilt. Same thing happened with Biden. It looks fishy and should be investigated.

So the investigation should start with a public smear campaign? If you really were the target of credible allegations the last thing investigators would want to do is give you a heads up that you're is under investigation, right?

A public announcement of a Ukrainian Investigation into the Bidens by the new Ukrainian President was Trumpybears' demand in the Shakedown Scheme.

ALL OF THEM!!

SCHIFF: But he had to get those two investigations if that official act was going to take place, correct?

SONDLAND: He had to announce the investigations. He didn’t actually have to do them, as I understood it.

GOLDMAN: Giuliani and President Trump didn’t actually care if they did them, right?

SONDLAND: I never heard, Mr. Goldman, anyone say that the investigations had to start or be completed. The only thing I heard from Mr. Giuliani or otherwise was that they had to be announced. ... President Trump presumably, communicated through Mr. Giuliani, wanted the Ukrainians on-record publicly that they were going to do those investigations.

GOLDMAN: You never heard anyone say that they really wanted them to do the investigations.

SONDLAND: I didn’t hear either way.

Trump didn’t want an investigation into Biden. He wanted a political show.

ALL OF THEM!!

SCHIFF: But he had to get those two investigations if that official act was going to take place, correct?

SONDLAND: He had to announce the investigations. He didn’t actually have to do them, as I understood it.

GOLDMAN: Giuliani and President Trump didn’t actually care if they did them, right?

SONDLAND: I never heard, Mr. Goldman, anyone say that the investigations had to start or be completed. The only thing I heard from Mr. Giuliani or otherwise was that they had to be announced. ... President Trump presumably, communicated through Mr. Giuliani, wanted the Ukrainians on-record publicly that they were going to do those investigations.

GOLDMAN: You never heard anyone say that they really wanted them to do the investigations.

posting edited comments doesnt change the fact it didnt happen,,,

You’re doing a really bad job at supporting your opinion about Biden with facts. You’ve pointed to one fact, that Shokin inherited an investigation, and that’s it, ignoring evidence from multiple sources that contradict your assertion

I think the reason you think he’s corrupt is just because you disagree with him. It serves to fuel your hatred, and I think you’re addicted to it.

Firstly, you don't think. Secondly, I don't hate Biden. I do want to know how his son got that gig. To this day, Burisma’s connection to Hunter Biden has made it much harder for Ukrainian authorities to investigate the company for corruption, current and former officials in Ukraine tell TIME. In that sense, Burisma is still getting its money’s worth for the reported $50,000 per month it paid the younger Biden to sit on its board from 2014 until earlier this year.

The case of Burisma cuts to the heart of the Republican defense of Trump. The President and his allies have insisted that the Bidens acted corruptly to shield the company from prosecution in Ukraine. The former Vice President, his son and their supporters have strenuously denied these allegations, and there is no evidence that Joe Biden’s decisions were ever influenced by his son’s involvement with Burisma.
But the treatment of that company in Ukraine suggests that the role of Hunter Biden continues to affect the handling the company’s case, prompting the new government of President Zelensky to weigh its approach to fighting graft with particular care, especially when it comes to the country’s notoriously corrupt gas sector.

IDGAF what other countries think. They also agreed to the Iran deal (stupid) and Europe is so bad, the UK voted for Brexit. Berg is such a little childish dolt.
This
That doesn’t explain why they felt that way.

Because they are irrational and run by Leftists. Duh...UK finally woke up and France should not be far behind.

What was irrational about their opinion on Shokin?

You tell me. Since you're asking obvious questions. The obvious answers are right there in front of you. Also, if Europe is so interested in the Ukraine why aren't they funding them? Why are we? Can you answer that? Thanks.

ALL OF THEM!!

So you can impeach someone based on opinion that they wanted a political show? LOL

Firstly, you don't think. Secondly, I don't hate Biden. I do want to know how his son got that gig. To this day, Burisma’s connection to Hunter Biden has made it much harder for Ukrainian authorities to investigate the company for corruption, current and former officials in Ukraine tell TIME. In that sense, Burisma is still getting its money’s worth for the reported $50,000 per month it paid the younger Biden to sit on its board from 2014 until earlier this year.

The case of Burisma cuts to the heart of the Republican defense of Trump. The President and his allies have insisted that the Bidens acted corruptly to shield the company from prosecution in Ukraine. The former Vice President, his son and their supporters have strenuously denied these allegations, and there is no evidence that Joe Biden’s decisions were ever influenced by his son’s involvement with Burisma.
But the treatment of that company in Ukraine suggests that the role of Hunter Biden continues to affect the handling the company’s case, prompting the new government of President Zelensky to weigh its approach to fighting graft with particular care, especially when it comes to the country’s notoriously corrupt gas sector.
I never said you hate Biden either, although it does seem you think that he’s ruining the country being as how he’s a prominent Democrat and all. It just fuels your hatred of Democrats. It enables you. Given you express joy in your hated, I’m going to stand by my assessment.

Ukraine is now in an impossible place. Do they investigate Burisma and appear that they are cowtowing to Trump’s demands or do they avoid doing so to maintain a sense of impartiality.

This is precisely why politicians shouldn’t get involved in this.

But this is all current day considerations. The discussion is about events in 2016.

Forum List

Back