EVERYONE in the News Business Knew About Lauer's Sexual Antics and Hereis Proof

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
All this hypocrisy is just sickening, all these news people used to kid with Laur about his crap and joked in public as well, but now they are all 'Well, I didnt know he was such a pervert!'

Yeah, right.

'They all knew': Media elites roared in laughter at obscene 2008 'roast' sending up Matt Lauer's office sexcapades

Warning: This article contains graphic language and content.

Embattled NBC executives have been falling over themselves insisting they had no idea about Matt Lauer’s pervy past. But if anyone doubts that New York’s media elite was aware of Lauer’s reputation, they should look no further than a top-secret “roast” of Lauer that took place in October 2008....

The notorious event -- now legendary in New York media circles -- pushed the outer limits of sexist, racist, homophobic and obscene jokes -- and left little doubt that Lauer’s colleagues knew NBC’s biggest star had a troubled marriage and a wandering eye.

Last week, NBC’s own Joe Scarborough, who attended the roast but said he left early, feeling uncomfortable, brought it up on “Morning Joe.” Lauer’s peccadillos, he said, were not just known about. At the roast, they were celebrated.

“The whole theme was that he does the show and then he has sex with people, with employees,” Scarborough said. “So was this whispered behind closed doors? No. It was shouted from the mountaintops and everybody laughed about it.”

The 2008 Friars Club roast took place at the New York Hilton and was attended by everyone from future President Donald Trump to TV legend Norman Lear to a constellation of New York’s media elite including Brian Williams, Diane Sawyer, Nancy O’Dell and Howard Stern. Also on hand were numerous top executives from across the business and almost everyone who was anyone at NBC News. Fox News has confirmed many details of the roast with a media executive who attended, and has also drawn on the one contemporaneous account of the roast, which appeared in The Village Voice....

Speaker Martha Stewart joked, “I hear NBC executives call Matt the ‘Cock of the Rock,'” according to The Voice.

Another of the roast’s speakers was current CNN Worldwide President Jeff Zucker --- then the chairman of NBC Universal -- who last week adamantly denied that he had any ideaabout Lauer’s in-office sexcapades.

“It’s just good to see Matt up here and not under my desk,” Zucker said from the podium. “I don’t want to say Matt is a germophobe, but he’s the only guy I know who uses Purell both before and after he masturbates.”...

Then “Today” co-host Meredith Vieira was especially crude, making jokes about Lauer and Roker partaking in anal sex during the Turin Olympics, with Roker as the receiving partner. Former “Today” star Katie Couric went next, reading a David Letterman-style Top 10 list of facts about Lauer. Among the digs, “No. 10 -- According to his wife, he’s not really an early riser, if you know what I mean.”

But a shot at Lauer’s in-office relationship with Curry, who was in the room, got the biggest laugh of Couric’s routine.

“No. 2 -- He loves to eat Curry,” she said as Curry (sitting in the audience) went pale and the crowd roared with laughter. “What? Indian food! What’s wrong with you people?”

Comic Bob Saget eventually took the stage to offer Lauer some marriage advice: “Do what I’m doing, Matt. Come into the Dark Side. My next wife hasn’t even been born yet.”

Another comedian -- one attendee believes it was comedian Jeff Ross -- made racist jokes about Lauer using a naked Roker on all fours as his coffee table.

Comedian Gilbert Gottfried was so obscene that Fox News can’t even publish a highly expurgated version of his material, but part of his racist routine – filled with Asian sex jokes about Ann Curry -- included detailed remarks about Curry’s genitals.

But the most cringeworthy comments, in hindsight, were made by Lauer himself, who spoke at the end of the roast. The “Today” star alluded to sex with two former colleagues, Couric and Curry.

“Let me just say that I saw that colon a lot before the rest of you saw it,” Lauer said in an anal sex joke about Couric (who famously underwent a colonoscopy on air).

But the twice-married Lauer wasn’t finished joking about sleeping with female contemporaries.

“What’s with all the small-d--- jokes? It was fun to look over and see Ann Curry laughing… like she doesn’t know how big my d--- really is,” Lauer said, wrapping up an event that The Village Voice called “three hours of d--- jokes.”
Yep, no one knew about Lauer's antics whatsoever.....

Wow. Just wow. All the same individuals who were appalled and horrified about Trump's locker room language.

The GOP has a serial groper as the head of the party and President. They are trying to elect a pedophile to the Senate. And they know it. They are now known as the party of the Groping Old Perverts. The fourth estate has been firing those that have been credibly accused of wrongdoing. The Dems forced Conyers out, and are will at least censure Franken. The Groping Old Perverts deify President Pussy Grabber, and are working hard to elect a predator on children in Alabama.

BTW - when is matt's accuser gonna come out of hiding.? Why is the media censoring her name? Anyone can make anonymous accusations.

This isn't harassment. It's prostitution. These trollops went to matt and said "I'll do ANYTHING for a job" and so they made a deal. He's just buying what they are selling.

The GOP has a serial groper as the head of the party and President. They are trying to elect a pedophile to the Senate. And they know it. They are now known as the party of the Groping Old Perverts. The fourth estate has been firing those that have been credibly accused of wrongdoing. The Dems forced Conyers out, and are will at least censure Franken. The Groping Old Perverts deify President Pussy Grabber, and are working hard to elect a predator on children in Alabama.

HAHAHA. The groping champ is biden and he does it with kids and we have videos!!! With Moore all you dems have is talk and no proof. Everybody thinks the moore accusers were paid by the press.

Well, looks like we're going back to Victorian style morality when it comes to sex.

Really sad...

Prudes are winning.
Every scandalous wave gives fodder to both sides to attack their enemies both in the opposing party and within their own party.

So we seem to have an ever ratcheting up toward prudishness, I agree.

Last edited:
"I tried like a bitch to bed her" talking about a married woman why he himself had recently got married to Melania. He is a lowlife scum blob.

If other people knew of his activity and did nothing about it, then to me, they should go down just as hard as him if not more.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ If you are well aware of a rodent running rampant, something should most definitely be done, or you deserve whatever it is that you get coming to you should the rodent wind up on your own plate.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back