Everyone call the White House

6565982647_d98b8d2482.jpg

all your fucked up little pictures and mutterings won't change the fact that you're a fucking liar.

Joe Wilson did sign the petition. (fuck him)

And I don't give a fuck about someone who can't bother to read state department warnings before traveling.

his parents have enough juice with TeaBag congressmen, but they can't afford to bride some Mexican officials??? Seriously????

What did I lie about???

So, go ahead, plug your ears, nancy.

you're a fucking liar. plain and simple.

The kid declared the gun here in the US and he declared it to the Mexican officals as soon as he crossed the border, but being the corrupt bastards that they are they seized him, threw him into prison, chained him to his bed, threatened his life, and sent a message to his parents that for a price they might think about releasing him.

GASP!!

There are corrupt officials in Mexico??? OMG. I had no idea.

You mean, everything on the state department travel warning is accurate??!!

Willow, you are king of the inbred white trash around here.

This post is your default to excuse your vocabulary lacunae?

Ooops....did it to you again, huh?

What, post an irrelevancy in order to cloud an issue? If anyone was having a "reverie" it was you by wistfully bringing up TR. BTW, 'vocabulary" isn't an adjective, making your first sentence grammatically incorrect and your criticism of my post particularly ironic.

So....you don't want to admit that you didn't know what 'reverie' meant?

One would think that you'd be used to the appellation 'stupid' by now.

All I'll admit is that it was off-topic and, IMO, intended to confuse rather than elucidate. Now back to your poor grammar...

The kid declared the gun here in the US and he declared it to the Mexican officals as soon as he crossed the border, but being the corrupt bastards that they are they seized him, threw him into prison, chained him to his bed, threatened his life, and sent a message to his parents that for a price they might think about releasing him.

GASP!!

what are you? a fudgepacker?

Seriously.

If you personally were going to drive through 5 or 6 third world countries with a gun, would you not spend a few minutes before leaving to find out their respective gun control laws?

And if you saw the US consulate warnings about Mexico regularly jailing Americans every month for bringing guns to their country, would you still drive down there with a shotgun?

Really?

Maybe he thought the mexican government worked the same as the US government did? We allow thousands of illegals cross over with all kinds of weapons and drugs on a daily basis without batting an eye. Too bad our government wasn't as harsh with 'foreigners' entering illegally as Mexicans are when people enter their country legally at the border. Maybe we could learn something from the mexians here??? Ya think?

Why doesn't the NRA cough up the money?

They can use him as a poster child

This post is your default to excuse your vocabulary lacunae?

Ooops....did it to you again, huh?

What, post an irrelevancy in order to cloud an issue? If anyone was having a "reverie" it was you by wistfully bringing up TR. BTW, 'vocabulary" isn't an adjective, making your first sentence grammatically incorrect and your criticism of my post particularly ironic.

It occurred to me that chained to a cell in a mexican prison would be the ideal weight loss program for you, tubby.

Get yourself a shotgun and head south!!

GASP!!

what are you? a fudgepacker?

^^^^
tumblr_m5kp7gU7Tz1qkgojuo1_500.gif

Seriously.

If you personally were going to drive through 5 or 6 third world countries with a gun, would you not spend a few minutes before leaving to find out their respective gun control laws?

And if you saw the US consulate warnings about Mexico regularly jailing Americans every month for bringing guns to their country, would you still drive down there with a shotgun?

Really?

Maybe he thought the mexican government worked the same as the US government did? We allow thousands of illegals cross over with all kinds of weapons and drugs on a daily basis without batting an eye. Too bad our government wasn't as harsh with 'foreigners' entering illegally as Mexicans are when people enter their country legally at the border. Maybe we could learn something from the mexians here??? Ya think?

Right, and all the lefties here seem to whole heartedly approve of what the Mexican government is doing. So my point is that the US government should do same to those mexicans entering the US illegally with weapons and drugs since the lefties seem to approve of this behavior on the part of the mexican government. Finally then, we can agree with them on illegal immigration and its punishment. ;)

Or do you suppose that the lefies are hyprocrits and if this situation were reversed, they'd be clamoring for the imprisoned mexican to be released and berating the US government for its behavior? (Of course, that would be even more likely to happen if there's an R in the Whitehouse, they may not be quite as critical since its Obummer) Hmmmm...

Or do you suppose that the lefies are hyprocrits and if this situation were reversed, they'd be clamoring for the imprisoned mexican to be released and berating the US government for its behavior? Hmmmm...

What happened to personal responsibility? The state department posts travel warnings, if you ignore them, then WTF?

Right, and all the lefties here seem to whole heartedly approve of what the Mexican government is doing. So my point is that the US government should do same to those mexicans entering the US illegally with weapons and drugs since the lefties seem to approve of this behavior on the part of the mexican government. Finally then, we can agree with them on illegal immigration and its punishment. ;)

Or do you suppose that the lefies are hyprocrits and if this situation were reversed, they'd be clamoring for the imprisoned mexican to be released and berating the US government for its behavior? (Of course, that would be even more likely to happen if there's an R in the Whitehouse, they may not be quite as critical since its Obummer) Hmmmm...

I have a feeling the two here attacking this kid are gay asshole atheists who have a deep hatred for this country and military personnel.

I love threads like these, where the true character of the liberal is spotlighted and on display.

Or do you suppose that the lefies are hyprocrits and if this situation were reversed, they'd be clamoring for the imprisoned mexican to be released and berating the US government for its behavior? Hmmmm...

What happened to personal responsibility? The state department posts travel warnings, if you ignore them, then WTF?

So if you're an American soldier who's defended his country and did the right thing by trying to legally enter Mexico and declare your weapon, you're not showing responsibility. But if you're a Mexican who illegally enters our country, breaking US law, you're showing responsibility and should be given safe harbor and government handouts?

I have a feeling the two here attacking this kid are gay asshole atheists who have a deep hatred for this country and military personnel.

About sums it up... :lol:

It occurred to me that chained to a cell in a mexican prison would be the ideal weight loss program for you, tubby.

Try as hard as you can, but the only way you would ever be considered bright would be if I threw a lamp at you.

Try as hard as you can, but the only way you would ever be considered bright would be if I threw a lamp at you.

All I need is a bag of Big Macs to make you sit up and beg...

Good girl. that's right. roll over. sit up.

What you cannot seem to get through that incredibly thick head of yours is that declaring a shotgun at the border is NOT the legal way to bring a gun into Mexico.

And if the stupid fuck had bothered to do a simple internet search anyone with an IQ over 70 would have done in a similar situation, he would have found this:

Don’t bring firearms or ammunition across the border into Mexico.

Don’t carry a knife, even a small pocketknife, on your person in Mexico.

You may become one of dozens of U.S. Citizens who are arrested each month for unintentionally violating Mexico’s strict weapons laws.

If you are caught with firearms or ammunition in Mexico...

You will go to jail and your vehicle will be seized;

You will be separated from your family, friends, and your job, and likely suffer substantial financial hardship;

You will pay court costs and other fees ranging into the tens of thousands of dollars defending yourself;

You may get up to a 30-year sentence in a Mexican prison if found guilty.

Guns are Illegal in Mexico | U.S. Consulate General Tijuana, Mexico

Last edited:

Forum List

Back