Everyday Iran: What Hardliners In The US And Iran Don’t Want You To See

[QUOTE="dani67, post:

mullah made israel safe again. why usa should nuke iran ?[/QUOTE]

is that ^^^^^^ what the imam dog told you yesterday during the
Khutbah jumaat feces fling?

mullah made israel safe again. why usa should nuke iran ?
Well now it is too late.

It should have happened back in 1979 however.

Then people and heathens would have learned to keep their greasy hands off US Embassies and US flags.

If Israel bombs the sh!t out of you now do you think anyone in America will care ???

Israel was always safe.

Your fokking enslaved people are the ones in danger from your own leadership.

[QUOTE="dani67, post:

Khutbah jumaat feces fling?[/QUOTE]
most people dont go to mosque in iran at friday.for example my city population is 200000, but maybe 500 old people go to friday jumaat.

so i didnt go and i didnt listen:afro:

[QUOTE="dani67, post:

most people dont go to mosque in iran at friday.for example my city population is 200000, but maybe 500 old people go to friday jumaat.

so i didnt go and i didnt listen:afro:[/QUOTE]

you are better off-------but in Iran you NOW learn the stink and filth in
your public schools and from public media-----you do not NEED to sit on the
foot sweat stinking carpet

[QUOTE="dani67, post:

foot sweat stinking carpet[/QUOTE]
religious classroom
%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86-%DA%A9%D9%86%DA%A9%D9%88%D8%B1.jpg

we dont watch mullah media

201101121592.jpg

[QUOTE="dani67, post:

foot sweat stinking carpet
religious classroom
%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86-%DA%A9%D9%86%DA%A9%D9%88%D8%B1.jpg

we dont watch mullah media

201101121592.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Looks like the Iranians with whom I have been acquainted

The Iranian leadership needs to shut the fokk up about Israel and if they are going go develop nuclear power then they need to refine low grade fuel not high grade weapons grade.

If they are caught with weapons grade then they need to be bombed into the stone age before they have the capability to do that to anybody else.

That India and Pakistan are nuclear armed is one thing. They don't trust each other and they each chose to go into the world of nuclear weapons.

But Iran has a track record back to 1979 of instability and untrustworthiness and international Islamic terrorism and the raid and capture of the US Embassy there.

And so Iran must never be allowed to play the nuclear game.

The same is true of N.Korea.

Good.

Then go back to Zoroastrianism and shut the fokk up about Israel.

And stop financing international Islamic terrorism.

And don't even try to make or get your hands on weapons grade uranium and plutonium.

Last edited:

Good.

It is not actually islam that renders the Iranians anti-semites------it is their Nazism---
The Islamic filth is sorta 'additional'

Good.

It is not actually islam that renders the Iranians anti-semites------it is their Nazism---
When GHW and GW decimated Iraq, they did a huge favor for Iran.

At first the Israelis thought they did a huge favor for Israel too.

But it came back to bite Israel as the Iranian leadership became increasingly insane.

Good.

But it came back to bite Israel as the Iranian leadership became increasingly insane.

I am not sure----the Iranian leadership was already insane and WORKING on
its Imperialist agenda---- Where there are muslims there are also SHIITES---
Shiites are the IRANIAN MILITARY

Good.

I am not sure----the Iranian leadership was already insane and WORKING on
its Imperialist agenda---- Where there are muslims there are also SHIITES---
Shiites are the IRANIAN MILITARY
When they (the Iranians) had their king he kept them corralled with his secret police force. The USA supported him.

When they got rid of him he had to flee to the USA.

That's when they started hating the USA.

Then they did all sorts of things that morons do when they hate.

Storming the US Embassy was one of them, although Carter should have seen this coming and closed it already. But he was/is too inept to do it. Same as Hillary was/is too inept in Libya.

Anyway now the USA is a convenient whipping boy for the Iranian leadership. And they (the leadership) has shown no semblance of sanity since they lost their king, whom they hated anyway.

Trump's attention is on N.Korea not Iran at the moment.

Trump has deferred to Israel to keep a close eye on Iran instead.

Somebody has to watch them. They are still like mad dogs. Sleeping mad dogs at the moment maybe -- that may be dani67 's purpose in propaganda -- but still mad dogs.

We don’t know who took this video, but we’re sure this is the coolest Tango dance video in front of a Mosque you'll ever see! The stunning mosques of Isfahan are among the most beautiful and interesting in the world.
Video: Tourists dancing in front of a Mosque In Isfahan, Iran

00:00
01:26

Isfahan Imam Mosque (Jameh Abbasi Mosque)
Multicolored mosaic tiles and calligraphic inscriptions decorate the interior of Iran’s Imam Mosque. No wonder it deserves to belong in UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites list and be known as one of the most beautiful sites to see around the world. It is regarded as one of the masterpieces of Persian architecture.

Dani, those were very nice pictures. Thanks for your time. Brought back a lot of memories from my childhood and youth.

Inside-Iran-colorful-youth.jpg

These young people were captured by Nooshafarin Movaffagh, who photographs for the website Humans of Tehran. Source: The Roosevelts © Nooshafarin Movaffagh

Every day, hardliners in Iran and the United States try to paint a picture of an Iran wholly opposed to Western modernity. But behind the political posturing are the actual people who live and work in Iran, and they don’t look as different as these leaders might like us to imagine. Just as there is no single understanding of what an American looks like, there is no essential Iranian, either. Like many countries, oppression and violence are a reality of everyday life, but overall Iran is a country striving to find a middle ground between staunch traditionalism and modern sensibilities, most notably in the area of Tehran, Iran’s cultural and industrial capital.

This photo gallery highlights the Iran most of us don’t normally get to see, and reminds us that an entire country should not be judged by its government, extremists or political landscape.

OUR GOVERNMENT AND OUR MEDIA ARE CONTROLLED BY ISRAEL.

SOON, VERY VERY SOON, IRAN AND ITS PEOPLE WILL BE DESTROYED.

THAT IS WHAT ISRAEL WANTS AND WHAT ISRAEL WANTS ISRAEL GETS - THEY ARE THE CHOSEN ONES.

You need to stay off the crack, kunt-alicious. You are representing the exact extremist asshole types that Dani is complaining about.

The Iranian leadership needs to shut the fokk up about Israel and if they are going go develop nuclear power then they need to refine low grade fuel not high grade weapons grade.

If they are caught with weapons grade then they need to be bombed into the stone age before they have the capability to do that to anybody else.

That India and Pakistan are nuclear armed is one thing. They don't trust each other and they each chose to go into the world of nuclear weapons.

But Iran has a track record back to 1979 of instability and untrustworthiness and international Islamic terrorism and the raid and capture of the US Embassy there.

And so Iran must never be allowed to play the nuclear game.

The same is true of N.Korea.

Iran is a far more responsible country than Pakistan.

oh gee-----just one sunni chick with a bomb on her ass could
do LOTS of damage

Forum List

Back