Everyday Iran: What Hardliners In The US And Iran Don’t Want You To See

The suspicion is that all of the snowmen are awaiting execution. Can you confirm this is not the case?

Merry Christmas!
happy birthday to me
Happy-Birthday-to-me-Wallpapers-HD-10.jpg
Happy birthday Dani...may you have many more...enjoying peace and freedom....and friendship.

How old are you now?

Celebration with the ladies?
thank you. :biggrin:
my birthday is tomorrow
. ( 29 december 1988)
You could be my grandson....brothers...sisters...parents?

The suspicion is that all of the snowmen are awaiting execution. Can you confirm this is not the case?

Merry Christmas!
happy birthday to me
Happy birthday Dani...may you have many more...enjoying peace and freedom....and friendship.

How old are you now?

my birthday is tomorrow
. ( 29 december 1988)
i have parents and 1 sister

Merry Christmas!
happy birthday to me

How old are you now?

my birthday is tomorrow
. ( 29 december 1988)
i have parents and 1 sister
I think you told me that before...but my memory is lousy.. in any case..enjoy and prosper in the new year. It's gonna be fun....making the world great again!

My oldest brother died from Smirnoff. Gotta have the right perspective on life...and something to live for. Sometime it's right in front of you but you refuse to see it.

That said I enjoy a drink...not to escape...but to relax and enjoy. Moderation is good.....yo.

Inside-Iran-colorful-youth.jpg

These young people were captured by Nooshafarin Movaffagh, who photographs for the website Humans of Tehran. Source: The Roosevelts © Nooshafarin Movaffagh

Every day, hardliners in Iran and the United States try to paint a picture of an Iran wholly opposed to Western modernity. But behind the political posturing are the actual people who live and work in Iran, and they don’t look as different as these leaders might like us to imagine. Just as there is no single understanding of what an American looks like, there is no essential Iranian, either. Like many countries, oppression and violence are a reality of everyday life, but overall Iran is a country striving to find a middle ground between staunch traditionalism and modern sensibilities, most notably in the area of Tehran, Iran’s cultural and industrial capital.

This photo gallery highlights the Iran most of us don’t normally get to see, and reminds us that an entire country should not be judged by its government, extremists or political landscape.

OUR GOVERNMENT AND OUR MEDIA ARE CONTROLLED BY ISRAEL.

SOON, VERY VERY SOON, IRAN AND ITS PEOPLE WILL BE DESTROYED.

THAT IS WHAT ISRAEL WANTS AND WHAT ISRAEL WANTS ISRAEL GETS - THEY ARE THE CHOSEN ONES.

Chosen to themselves, but you are right bibi is coming to the US with his bomb picture again I bet, the same one from 92,

Beautiful people...beautiful country. It will be a shame to nuke it.

Vote Trump and save your ass.
:biggrin:

trump want nuke iran ?
No...but he won't be a pussy like Obama.
fact:
1: iran nuclear weapon program=destroy
2:israel and arab(suidia arabia) are friend now.they are friend now
+ im drunk now after 2 week .because of moharam

You should have said you are drunk first...and then told your two jokes....
do you think trump is better than bil clinton and obama???. he is liberan more than us

No he is a power hungry man, and loves to boast , brag, and I'm sorry Dani , but since he has businesses in the gulf states and Turkey, he will probably attack you just because he loves to strut his stuff. I truly believe that.

You might want to send him the pictures so he knows there are real people there.

Yo Dani. Tell the Ayatollah to behave himself. Trump is a serious dude. He will be glad to be Iran's friend...but you don't want him as an enemy. He don't play, yo...

This photo gallery highlights the Iran most of us don’t normally get to see, and reminds us that an entire country should not be judged by its government, extremists or political landscape.

People pay for, and with, the government they permit. It's really that simple.

the photo gallery reveals nothing at all-----other than that you, dani---are a propagandaist for the filthy Ayatoilets----and the stink of Imperialist Iran

the photo gallery reveals nothing at all-----other than that you, dani---are a propagandaist for the filthy Ayatoilets----and the stink of Imperialist Iran
we have jw bush exprience . we saw bush actions too. give iraq and afghanistan to iran and made iran safe again:biggrin:
mullah can play with trump too . they are smart more thand devil

Last edited:

we have jw bush exprience . we saw bush actions too. give iraq and afghanistan to iran and made iran safe again:biggrin:
GHW and GW were two very inept American Presidents who shifted the balance of power in the Persian Gulf overwhelmingly to Iran -- exactly.

And Iran has been an enemy of the USA since 1979.

The USA should have nuked Iran into the Stone Age back in 1979 but Carter did not have the balls.

Persian mindset syllogism:

1 - there is no God but Allah

2 - Allah Akbar

3 - Allah loves Iran

4 - Allah loves Iran's leadership

5 - But why is Iran's leadership so insane?

6 - Good thing Allah loves Iran or the USA would nuke Iran into the Stone Age.

Q.E.D.

GHW and GW were two very inept American Presidents who shifted the balance of power in the Persian Gulf overwhelmingly to Iran -- exactly.

And Iran has been an enemy of the USA since 1979.

The USA should have nuked Iran into the Stone Age back in 1979 but Carter did not have the balls.
mullah made israel safe again. why usa should nuke iran ?

Forum List

Back