Everyday Iran: What Hardliners In The US And Iran Don’t Want You To See

Beautiful people...beautiful country. It will be a shame to nuke it.

Vote Trump and save your ass.
:biggrin:

trump want nuke iran ?
No...but he won't be a pussy like Obama.
fact:
1: iran nuclear weapon program=destroy
2:israel and arab(suidia arabia) are friend now.they are friend now
+ im drunk now after 2 week .because of moharam

You should have said you are drunk first...and then told your two jokes....

trump want nuke iran ?
fact:

do you think trump is better than bil clinton and obama???. he is liberan more than us

trump want nuke iran ?
fact:

do you think trump is better than bil clinton and obama???. he is liberan more than us
Once Trump gets in office I think he will do very well. He is a doer not a babbling politician. Way better than Obama. Better leader than Bill Clinton. I hope we get a chance to see how he does. We know how Hillary will do...her stink is all over your part of the world.

trump want nuke iran ?
fact:

Once Trump gets in office I think he will do very well. He is a doer not a babbling politician. Way better than Obama. Better leader than Bill Clinton. I hope we get a chance to see how he does. We know how Hillary will do...her stink is all over your part of the world.
be honest. do you think trump will win ?
sorry for bad english .im 100% drunk now

fact:

be honest. do you think trump will win ?
sorry for bad english .im 100% drunk now
Right now it doesn't look good...if you believe the news...or believe the polls...or believe anyone. I don't believe anyone. I will just wait and see...and cast my vote.

Inside-Iran-colorful-youth.jpg

These young people were captured by Nooshafarin Movaffagh, who photographs for the website Humans of Tehran. Source: The Roosevelts © Nooshafarin Movaffagh

Every day, hardliners in Iran and the United States try to paint a picture of an Iran wholly opposed to Western modernity. But behind the political posturing are the actual people who live and work in Iran, and they don’t look as different as these leaders might like us to imagine. Just as there is no single understanding of what an American looks like, there is no essential Iranian, either. Like many countries, oppression and violence are a reality of everyday life, but overall Iran is a country striving to find a middle ground between staunch traditionalism and modern sensibilities, most notably in the area of Tehran, Iran’s cultural and industrial capital.

This photo gallery highlights the Iran most of us don’t normally get to see, and reminds us that an entire country should not be judged by its government, extremists or political landscape.
I really like her outfit! :)

What are you drinking?
arak Raisin :badgrin: ( dog liquer)
40+ alcohol
its easy for make and its cheap . but bad taste.we drink it by mix...(fruit juice or cola or.....)

viskey and vodka is very expensive Now after sanction and Devaluation iran money

i drink viskey but maybe 2-3 time /month

keshmesh.jpg

how iranian make it:
hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back