Everybody who is NOT voting for Trump in 2020

So when you say you are an independent, you really mean you are a closet Democrat.
I'm a Democrat that votes Trump. Democrats hate me because I'm a Thomas Payne Democrat.
I voted for Trump because issue by issue, the Democrats provided no alternative and from the looks of things so far, they will not have an affirmative agenda for America this time either.
Trump has no policy that is working...

That's not true. His policies to divide the country have been extremely successful.

I have a little secret for your little head Obama was the one that did that already you just didn’t care at the time with the first black president and the rainbows raining down skittles [emoji304]
Make the argument for Trump as unifier.

I learned in the 80s that voting for any party other than democratic elects republicans at the federal level.

I used to vote 3rd party in all races. Now I vote 3rd party only in local races.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978 and haven't missed an election since I registered.

Yes trump wants people to not vote for democrats, that's one of the ways he was able to win in 2016.

It's not going to happen again.
So when you say you are an independent, you really mean you are a closet Democrat.
I'm a Democrat that votes Trump. Democrats hate me because I'm a Thomas Payne Democrat.
I voted for Trump because issue by issue, the Democrats provided no alternative and from the looks of things so far, they will not have an affirmative agenda for America this time either.

That's not true. His policies to divide the country have been extremely successful.

You mean policies that encourage filthy wetbacks to invade our nation?
Policies which force good, real, productive Americans to fund litters of silver tooth anchor babies?
Are those Trumps policies?

What do you mean?

I was saying that since Trump is going to have an 80s-style landslide, why not put those wasted democrat votes to good use and get us some real 3rd party competition.

:dunno:

At 43%, what evidence do you have to assure any victory, let alone a 'landslide'?
Obama's approval rating was only 40% at this point in his first term.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama
And yet he won both the popular vote and the electoral college.

Trump is incapable of expanding his base.

I know Trump's base is rock solid. They will saw of their own legs before they sit and consider anyone other than their hero. And wrapped in this mislaid confidence, they seem to think EVERYBODY else is in their narrow frame of mind, therefore a Trump landslide is inevitable. A dangerous frame of mind to be sure.

Unfortunately for that base, the majority of Americans find Trump not competent, boorish, crude and stupid. Had the Republicans put a different candidate on the ballot, next year's election would be tighter. But Trump will be dismissed next November. Roundly defeated.
That's the kind of garbage thinking Hillary depended on, but in fact, Trump did expand his base. He won many of the economic Democrats,sometimes called Reagan Democrats, because he addressed their important issues about the economy and national security and Hillary did not. None of the current Democratic hopefuls appear to have anything to offer on the important issues this time around either. If Trump runs a good campaign he is very likely to win a second term because the Democrats simply do not seem poised to present much opposition beyond calling him a racist.
And Trump has failed to address those Reagan Democrat's concerns. The tax cuts helped the rich, but not the middle class. Tariffs hurt the farmers and the industrial workers. And Trump's ability to drive a wedge is greater than Abe the Rail Splitter.

Division, embarkment, unreliability. Makes for a grand Trump bumper sticker!
I guess you didnt see that the middle class is no longer in Obama's poverty and are happily at work, with higher wages. Oh well, some people are just stupid.

I have a little secret for your little head Obama was the one that did that already you just didn’t care at the time with the first black president and the rainbows raining down skittles [emoji304]
Well, he has unified the middleclass and rich against the fucking worthless poor and illegals. All you welfare pukes will never like anyone who gives out a tax break, because shitfucks like you wont work to get a tax break. Suck balls assholes.(had to check if this was a CDZ, didnt want to be banned again).

Boohoo, I am a victim of liberalism and no one will give me their million dollars. What a fucking joke. :boo_hoo14:

Can you at least help get the ball rolling on third parties, and vote L or Green or something?

Kaythanksbye.

I learned in the 80s that voting for any party other than democratic elects republicans at the federal level.

I used to vote 3rd party in all races. Now I vote 3rd party only in local races.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978 and haven't missed an election since I registered.

Yes trump wants people to not vote for democrats, that's one of the ways he was able to win in 2016.

Yes trump wants people to not vote for democrats
no shit?....i bet hillary wanted no one to vote republican....

Can you at least help get the ball rolling on third parties, and vote L or Green or something?

Kaythanksbye.

Yes trump wants people to not vote for democrats
no shit?....i bet hillary wanted no one to vote republican....
Oh no, Hillary wanted at least 50% of the population to vote Republican because she called them deplorables. Didnt you know that was "CODE WORD" for vote Republican?

so were the 2 previous presidents....

Kaythanksbye.

Yes, need a few more spineless fuckers to sway in the wind. Thanks for the 8 years of Boama you assholes.
What do you mean?

I was saying that since Trump is going to have an 80s-style landslide, why not put those wasted democrat votes to good use and get us some real 3rd party competition.

At 43%, what evidence do you have to assure any victory, let alone a 'landslide'?
Well, there were 24 Demonrat candidates, many of which are totally clueless, about the issues. Now there are about 10, 1 of them is a groper of women and cant remember when he was VP, the other 9 are maneuvering far to the far left Commie and want to give free shit to people who shouldn't be here. If you think middle America wants to have their taxes funding diseased hordes, you have another thing coming.
If groping women is bad, why do you support Trump?
If Racism is bad why do you support the Democratic party?

Kaythanksbye.

Yes, need a few more spineless fuckers to sway in the wind. Thanks for the 8 years of Boama you assholes.
What do you mean?

I know Trump's base is rock solid. They will saw of their own legs before they sit and consider anyone other than their hero. And wrapped in this mislaid confidence, they seem to think EVERYBODY else is in their narrow frame of mind, therefore a Trump landslide is inevitable. A dangerous frame of mind to be sure.

Unfortunately for that base, the majority of Americans find Trump not competent, boorish, crude and stupid. Had the Republicans put a different candidate on the ballot, next year's election would be tighter. But Trump will be dismissed next November. Roundly defeated.
With the maverick who is the testament to privilege with his mediocre abilities in life uplifted to the rafters by the family he came from, we saw his abilites. And those abilities gave Obama a much greater victory in 2008 then he should have got. Plus add in the up to several million fraud votes and you got what we saw. Then the professional RINO ran in 2012....the three R's....Rino....Romney....Ryan! Romney destroyed Obama in the first debate. Then pulled the Benedict Arnold to the voters act while coming through as a professional swamp politician he is. And of course several million fraud votes did not help. Obama, McCain and Romney got Trump elected. Only this time the fraud votes were not enough as there was a serious screw up in their calculations. That is why Hillary was drunk and drugged up and could not show up for her own election night people.

Well, he has unified the middleclass and rich against the fucking worthless poor and illegals. All you welfare pukes will never like anyone who gives out a tax break, because shitfucks like you wont work to get a tax break. Suck balls assholes.(had to check if this was a CDZ, didnt want to be banned again).

Boohoo, I am a victim of liberalism and no one will give me their million dollars. What a fucking joke. :boo_hoo14:
Sounds like more division liberally peppered with one of the many loathesome traits of Trumpians: schadenfreude.

Go to hell.

What do you mean?

Well, there were 24 Demonrat candidates, many of which are totally clueless, about the issues. Now there are about 10, 1 of them is a groper of women and cant remember when he was VP, the other 9 are maneuvering far to the far left Commie and want to give free shit to people who shouldn't be here. If you think middle America wants to have their taxes funding diseased hordes, you have another thing coming.
If groping women is bad, why do you support Trump?
If Racism is bad why do you support the Democratic party?
Because the Racist-in-chief is a Republican.

What do you mean?

With the maverick who is the testament to privilege with his mediocre abilities in life uplifted to the rafters by the family he came from, we saw his abilites. And those abilities gave Obama a much greater victory in 2008 then he should have got. Plus add in the up to several million fraud votes and you got what we saw. Then the professional RINO ran in 2012....the three R's....Rino....Romney....Ryan! Romney destroyed Obama in the first debate. Then pulled the Benedict Arnold to the voters act while coming through as a professional swamp politician he is. And of course several million fraud votes did not help. Obama, McCain and Romney got Trump elected. Only this time the fraud votes were not enough as there was a serious screw up in their calculations. That is why Hillary was drunk and drugged up and could not show up for her own election night people.
Voter fraud is tantamount among the myths Trumpians champion.

Other Trumpianmmyths?

Immigrantsmare criminals. Blacks deserve to die at the hands of the cops because, well, they're Black. Poverty is a character flaw. Mislimsmare bad because, well, they're Muslim. Lots of guns don't kill people, but xboxes do.

Kaythanksbye.

Trump is wrong on the issues, a dreadful president, and his ‘administration’ is a failure and a disaster for the country.

I’ll be voting against him again.
Why do you talk about Obama's administration that way? Or are you really that stupid to not see how great this country is again? Dont answer that we already know.

Sounds like more division liberally peppered with one of the many loathesome traits of Trumpians: schadenfreude.

Go to hell.
Hey, there's nothing wrong with a good dose of schadenfreude. It's therapeutic.

Kaythanksbye.

What do you mean?

LOL lets look at some ACTUAL facts shall we? Trump rallies are always full and huge, democratic rallies are always small and empty. But we are supposed to believe polls that say otherwise.

Kaythanksbye.

What do you mean?

LOL lets look at some ACTUAL facts shall we? Trump rallies are always full and huge, democratic rallies are always small and empty. But we are supposed to believe polls that say otherwise.
The polls don't say Trump rallies are not well attended. They say Trump has an approval rating in the mid 40s.

Forum List

Back