Everybody shut up! Bill Clinton is about to speak!

Whenever I see Bill Clinton and his Obama love-fest TV commercial, I think about the "good ol' days".

The extramarital affairs. The rape accusations by several different women. The denials. The investigations that cost taxpayers millions of dollars. The perjury conviction. The impeachment. The "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" speech. The stained blue dress. The bursting of the dot-com bubble that led to the 2000-2001 recession. The "pardon-o-rama" during his final days as President.

Ah, such fond memories................if you're a flaming leftist.

More to the point, why on earth does loinboy think we are going to listen to what he tells us to do? I wouldn't follow commands on a message board from someone I respected if they werent moderating, why the heck would i follow someone i dont?

Powerful speech. His framing of every piece of Republican bullshit was exposed in a pedestrian way.

What a shame the rw's didn't hear it. He smashed each and every point and lie that we've heard from Mitt and Ryan. Point by point, he explained every single issue in extremely understandable terms.

and, loved that Obama came out at the end. Loved their heartfelt embrace.

Remember Chris Christie begging the R crowd to pretend to be excited .. Not pretending from the D crowd.

Oh and something else the rw's missed was Elizabeth Warren's warm up speech. That woman is dynamite!

Powerful speech. His framing of every piece of Republican bullshit was exposed in a pedestrian way.

Lies,one right after the other. Ho ho ho come here

Whatever side of the aisle you were on it was a great political speech. Whether you agree with what he says or not, Clinton is a great speaker. No other president comes close in my living memory.

What a shame the rw's didn't hear it.
I heard him enough when he was President. But let me guess, he said:

"We must all pull together so we ALL can succeed. THEY want you 'go it alone'".

That about it? That's the same speech he's been giving since 1992.

Bill's as good of an actor as Clint. :D
With all that's been said in the past from Bill about Obama.....he has to be acting.

CLINT?

Are you nutz?

That was SO sad and SO distasteful. His foul language and complete lack of respect for his country and for the office of the president. It was pathetic and there's just no way that nasty-mouthed old actor should be compared to a past president who put our country on top.

Granted that the R's trashed us in favor of other countries. You can't pretend that Clinton was not one of our best presidents.

I don't know why the right seems to hate the US so much but I wish they would stop whining and stop wanting to see us fail.

With all that's been said in the past from Bill about Obama.....he has to be acting.

CLINT?

Are you nutz?

That was SO sad and SO distasteful. His foul language and complete lack of respect for his country and for the office of the president. It was pathetic and there's just no way that nasty-mouthed old actor should be compared to a past president who put our country on top.

Granted that the R's trashed us in favor of other countries. You can't pretend that Clinton was not one of our best presidents.

I don't know why the right seems to hate the US so much but I wish they would stop whining and stop wanting to see us fail.

Your comprehension level is that of a 3 year old, Lud. :eusa_whistle:

Yet another rw who didn't hear it but knows what he said.

Just for the record, you're wrong.

Only in America would the liberal media be able to promote an accused rapist and serial abuser of women as a democrat party icon. Are Americans that stupid? We will see.

What a shame the rw's didn't hear it. He smashed each and every point and lie that we've heard from Mitt and Ryan. Point by point, he explained every single issue in extremely understandable terms.

and, loved that Obama came out at the end. Loved their heartfelt embrace.

Remember Chris Christie begging the R crowd to pretend to be excited .. Not pretending from the D crowd.

Oh and something else the rw's missed was Elizabeth Warren's warm up speech. That woman is dynamite!

Apache dy no mite!

CLINT?

Are you nutz?

Your comprehension level is that of a 3 year old, Lud. :eusa_whistle:

And you post lame ass nonsense. When you're called on it, you run away by posting insults instead of answering the argument.

Come to think of it, that's pretty much the rw MO.

Like willow - yell "liar" but then run away when you're called on it.

You like Clint?

Fine with me.

I'm just glad his own pathetic excitement didn't make him wet himself.

Like I said, it really is a shame that rw's didn't watch it but of course, that won't stop any of you from having an opinion.

Bill may be acting for Obama but has no love loss for Republicans ... and relishes the Limelight.

Yet another rw who didn't hear it but knows what he said.

Just for the record, you're wrong.
From another thread here:
"I you believe in every man for himself, then vote for Mitt Romney. If you believe we are all in this together, ...if you believe in shared responsibility, and shared opportunity, then vote for Barak Obama!" - Bill Clinton
Looks like I was right on!

Forum List

Back