Everybody should pay fifty percent of their income in Federal Taxes.

VERY SIMPLE! The United States is Trillions of Dollars in Debt after the bailout of the Banks. We have to balance the budget and we need to do it as of yesterday.

I believe a totally fair and equitable and uniform tax like that will solve our problems.

Amen! Praise God for logical solutions for our problems.

thats what God proposed?.......:eusa_eh:

10% tithe...and then Jesus also said render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, render unto God, what is God's...

Well Caesar had better back the fawk up!

Pssst...that kind of sums you up, TM...just sayin'...

Oh really, I was ONE of the people telling you clowns that a housing bubble was going to burst.

You all said I didnt know what I was talking about.

Look what happened

Just a few years ago democrats said nothing was wrong with housing , now the change? I bet you was the biggest cheerleader, because it fits how you do now.

It was her side of the aisle that caused that issue in the 1st place, but its a deflection tactic by TM in this thread.

Pssst...that kind of sums you up, TM...just sayin'...

Oh really, I was ONE of the people telling you clowns that a housing bubble was going to burst.

You all said I didnt know what I was talking about.

Look what happened

Just a few years ago democrats said nothing was wrong with housing , now the change? I bet you was the biggest cheerleader, because it fits how you do now.
Bawney Fwank, Chris Dodd, Maxine Waters...a whole slew said there wasn't anything wrong...there 'was no danger'...

VERY SIMPLE! The United States is Trillions of Dollars in Debt after the bailout of the Banks. We have to balance the budget and we need to do it as of yesterday.

I believe a totally fair and equitable and uniform tax like that will solve our problems.

Amen! Praise God for logical solutions for our problems.

thats what God proposed?.......:eusa_eh:

10% tithe...and then Jesus also said render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, render unto God, what is God's...

not 50% though.....

Forum List

Back