Everybody is worried about the National Debt ---- Hell, just cancel it.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Everybody is worried about the National Debt ---- Hell, just cancel it.

All we have to do is ask the FED to cancel the debt that they own. If they don't immediately cancel it, eliminate them and appoint new members to the FED.

Poooof! Most of the national debt would be gone.

There are doubters in our midst.

The FED buys our debt with instant money. Poooof! it's there!

The FED can dismiss our debt with instant action, too.

Pooooof! It's gone! Yahoo!

We borrow it from the FED. The FED can dismiss the debt at any time.

Yet, it appears to be so hard for people locked up inside of the box to see.

It is not like we defaulted to a country. The FED just dismisses the debt. It is in their power to do so.

Hundreds of times in my life I have dismissed debt that people owed to me. It is in my power to do so and I do it. It does not mean that the person whose debt I dismissed is bankrupt. They are happy and I am happy to have helped them.

The FED was created by Congress to serve the United States. They hold the biggest portion of our debt. If they dismiss it, it is gone. Pooof! Gone! Finito!

We don't even have to go through the sham of paying interest to the FED on the debt. The Treasury just keeps the money and does not send it to the FED so the FED can then send it back to the Treasury as they have been doing with all of our interest payments.

Last edited:
The Fed isn't the only one holding our debt, idiot.

My Buddhist Spiritual Advisor says to ignore your constant name calling and treat it like it is a plaintive cry from you for attention. She said that quite often when males seek attention through being totally immature and acting stupid it shows that they were raised in a very insecure manner. Thus your name calling is just a urgent cry for help from anybody on this board.

At any rate, Insecure Pauli, I already posted that a long time ago. That is the reason why I said that the Fed should buy back the debt from Communist China before erasing our total debt.

Remember, Insecure Pauli, "Poof it's gone!" is preferable to "Damn, we're broke!"

There's a REASON why the Fed would never do that. And it's not because of lost profit.

If you can tell me what that reason is, I'll never call you another name again.

Forum List

Back