Everybody is bisexual

We are all bisexual

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Bullshit! I am 100% straight

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • wtf is she smoking? And why isn't she sharing?

• To some degree, from a scientific perspective; yes

• Other

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
I have read this, and believe there is some truth in it.

Lots of people tell me to go fuck myself, what does that make me?

You just reminded me of that 'calling in sick' joke. Anal glaucoma - I just can't see my ass coming in today. :D

I have know both gay & straight Americans that related isolated experiences with a person of the same or opposite gender they found sexually attractive.

• Banned
Lots of people tell me to go fuck myself, what does that make me?

You just reminded me of that 'calling in sick' joke. Anal glaucoma - I just can't see my ass coming in today. :D

I have know both gay & straight Americans that related isolated experiences with a person of the same or opposite gender they found sexually attractive.

Exactly. I have a huge crush on Andrea Gibson. Of course, even if she was in my airspace I doubt that I would act on it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LFVQpDKHk4]Nirvana - All Apologies - YouTube[/ame]

i always found it kinda (how do you say that?)...un-nuanced to take something as astronomically complex as human sexuality and then categorize it by gender.

ive had sex with men, loads of fun, but ive never been in love with a man, never saw a man and though Mmmmm. but, if the opportunity arises, id do it again (hypothetically, im true to the gf of course). so what am i then? i just say: "i have a high libido and a low threshold" :D

I have read this, and believe there is some truth in it.

I have heard this before too. It takes too much of a psychological stretch. It starts out with the premise that if people were not somewhat bisexual they would never be able to have friends of the same sex. There would be no such thing as male bonding over bowling or a female girl's night out. This kind of psychological taffy rejects sexual attraction in favor of friendship.

Forum List

Back