Everybody gets to bail-out California!

The reality is that the burden of nearly 10 million illegals and their children in California is bankrupting the state. Most of the millions of the illegals have children who are on the dole, receiving food stamps and other welfare considerations, like state funded medical care. The burden on California is nearly 30 Billion a year, yet the US government will do little about removing the illegals. The Federal Government is responsible for keeping the illegals out, yet the Federal Government is not doing much of a job. Some of the state's financial burden in taking care of those illegals and their children should be born by the Federal Gov.

Meh ... until you look it up yourself you are just lazy ... and full of shit.

try googling it KITTY....and then tell me what you find about that.....you will find NOTHING....NADA....because it never happened.....some fucking drunk bum in your shelter says he is from California and so EVERYONE of them must be from here.....and the good part...California paid for it....what a load of shit.....i only wish this state would do that,the illegals included,as well as the jerk with the two litters....then it would be like it used to be 30 years ago......you forget Kitty,this is a very liberal state,they feel that the tax payer should gladly take care of these people,after all.....we are humanitarians......and to send those poor people elsewhere.....how dare you think that libs here would do such a horrible thing.....Pelosi is going to have a few words with you.....

You are an idiot. Pelosi is an idiot to. Is has and is happening, you really think every little story is published? You think they would openly say "we are shipping our homeless to another city"? Ask the homeless in Seattle, about 1 in every 5 say they got a bus ticket from Cali ... how do I know this ... well duh ... I WAS THERE. I love how morons who have never been with a certain group of people actually think they know what's going on with that same group.

a story like that would be published in a dozen papers moron....only the people in Washington know about it.....you are so full of shit its coming out of your your fucking ears....

The reality is that the burden of nearly 10 million illegals and their children in California is bankrupting the state. Most of the millions of the illegals have children who are on the dole, receiving food stamps and other welfare considerations, like state funded medical care. The burden on California is nearly 30 Billion a year, yet the US government will do little about removing the illegals. The Federal Government is responsible for keeping the illegals out, yet the Federal Government is not doing much of a job. Some of the state's financial burden in taking care of those illegals and their children should be born by the Federal Gov.

Yep. And now with the recently passed 'stimulus' bill, all the States get to send California money to help pay for the illegals that have bankrupted them. Thank you President Obama!

(Although, it's not really the illegals that have ruined California. It's the politicians that have allowed it to happen.)

Let's reward the States that can't balance their budgets! :clap2:

Agreement announced on emergency economic stimulus

WASHINGTON | Moving with lightning speed, key lawmakers announced agreement Wednesday on a $789 billion economic stimulus measure designed to create millions of jobs in a nation reeling from recession. President Barack Obama could sign the bill within days.

"The middle ground we've reached creates more jobs than the original Senate bill and costs less than the original House bill," said Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, one of the participants in an exhausting and frenzied round of bargaining.

The bill includes help for victims of the recession in the form of unemployment benefits, food stamps, health coverage and more, as well as billions for states that face the prospect of making deep cuts in their own programs.

It also preserves Obama's signature tax cut -- a break for millions of lower and middle income taxpayers, including those who don't earn enough to pay income taxes.

Agreement announced on emergency economic stimulus / nwi.com

Schwarzenegger on Thursday delivered his annual State of the State address, and there was only one topic on his mind: A budget deficit that's ballooned to $40 billion through mid-2010.

http://www.mercurynews.com/localnewsheadlines/ci_11465543

The states should get the money with the caveat that the people that mismanaged the budget be fired first.

Yep. And now with the recently passed 'stimulus' bill, all the States get to send California money to help pay for the illegals that have bankrupted them. Thank you President Obama!

(Although, it's not really the illegals that have ruined California. It's the politicians that have allowed it to happen.)

The politicians can not do anything about it. California does not have an extradition treaty with Mexico, the United States government does. California can not legally kick illegals out of the state. We have to tell the Federal Government to do that for us. Unfortunately, the US government is virtually ineffective. We need to do something about that. Federal Policy is bankrupting the state.

I believe California needs to secede from the Union as the Union is destroying us. I will declare myself to be emperor of Kalifornia.

Once we become a soverign country, we can extradite any and all aliens to Nevada, Arizona or Mexico. Let them worry about the unemployed. They won't be our problem any more. Once we are an independant nation I intend to have a law passed that will call for the manditory sterilization of any male who is unemployed for more than six weeks. You'd be surprized how fast men can find work when their nads might be cut off if they don't.

Right after we declare independence, I fully intend to annex Baja California (We can kick Mexico's ass with just the California National Guard) and develop the Baja coast line as if it was the French Riviera. Just think of the revenue that will bring into the state! All the luxuries of the tropics without having to put up with the corruption of the totally disgusting banana republics.

I fully intend to exterminate all criminals (drug pushers included). There is no need to spend money housing them when they have proven that they do not fit in with our modern society. All former criminals will be given two weeks to leave the state or be rounded up for termination. I fully intend to never have a recidivism problem in my Empire. To ensure that we do not breed a welfare like class in our great kingdom, I will order the sterilization of all mentally defectives (anybody with an IQ below 110). We will have as our goal the collective raising of the IQ of our Great Nation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back