Everybody but Republicans

Who would you vote for

• Total voters
  • Banned
I'm actually seeing a lot of positives in Paul. But then, I've been screaming for legalized drugs (marijuana) and prostitution for awhile now.

Well I'm not a Republican, but I'm not sure I should vote since there was never any chance I would vote for Obama and Ron Paul was always my choice.

• Banned
I think when I said "if you absolutely decide you cannot vote for Obama", that meant you'd be voting in this thread.

What is it about Paul that really lights a fire under you?

I think when I said "if you absolutely decide you cannot vote for Obama", that meant you'd be voting in this thread.

What is it about Paul that really lights a fire under you?

Well aside from the fact that Ron Paul and I are essentially on the same page regarding the issues for the most part the fact that his record is clear and consistent is probably the most important thing. He's been giving the same message for 30 years, and isn't afraid to say the unpopular thing when he thinks he's right. How often do you see that in a politician? Never?

Very rarely. On the other hand, sometimes people are wrong. Unless he never was, it would probably be good if he could admit it.

He has changed a few positions over the years. Capital punishment and Don't Ask, Don't Tell, for example, but he admits that he changed his mind and doesn't try to hide the fact.

I'm actually seeing a lot of positives in Paul. But then, I've been screaming for legalized drugs (marijuana) and prostitution for awhile now.
Well that would fall under Civil Liberties wouldn't it? I'm all for civil liberties with personal responsibility for the outcome.

If someone were to get AIDS through prostitution or become addicted to drugs that would be no fault of Ronald Reagan and his tax cuts amirite?

I hear a lot of "I have Rights!" but not too much of "I have Responsibilities!". :lol:

I seriously hope a bunch of Republicans vote in your stupid poll. Pisses me off when posters tell other posters they can't participate.

it was getting at a certain peice of inofrmation.

How can you delve that point if everyone votes in it?

Forum List

Back