Every War Has Been Between a Free and a Police State

I mean, when in war, don't we become a police state? Queensland was a police state in the 50s. I believe it just stayed that way after the war.

Which was the "free state" in the Franco-Prussian War? France a democratic republic and Prussia a constitutional monarchy (like England)?

I mean, when in war, don't we become a police state? Queensland was a police state in the 50s. I believe it just stayed that way after the war.
Queensland is a police state? You get shot for being on the street or talking to a stranger?
Honestly, you have to crawl out of your bubble world.
I said it WAS in the 50s through 70s. It's not so much now.

Queensland is a police state? You get shot for being on the street or talking to a stranger?
Honestly, you have to crawl out of your bubble world.
I said it WAS in the 50s through 70s. It's not so much now.
Don't remember people being shot in Queensland in the 60's for speaking their mind.

Vagrancy: a country in which the activities of the people are strictly controlled by the government with the help of a policeforce.

In the 50s we had a curfew and also the vagrancy law was enforced. If you had no money on you the police could put you in jail for 6 months, no trial. Then sometimes when they let you out, they'd pick you up again at the end of the street.

Maybe you weren't the kind of person who needed to be "strictly controlled"?

police state: a country in which the activities of the people are strictly controlled by the government with the help of a policeforce.

In the 50s we had a curfew and also the vagrancy law was enforced. If you had no money on you the police could put you in jail for 6 months, no trial. Then sometimes when they let you out, they'd pick you up again at the end of the street.

Fixed.

Vagrancy: a country in which the activities of the people are strictly controlled by the government with the help of a policeforce.

Well, I guess that's why we have a Constitution.
But my reference point is more along the lines of the Soviet Union or Pol Pot.

Anyway, HAMAS was democratically elected, not their fault if the Zionists stop them from holding elections.
Yes, Palestinians chose to side with an international terrorist organization.
Nothing more needs to be said about which side is evil.

Freedom fighters are named terrorists by oppressive terrorist regimes. The ANC (and Mandela) were named terrorists by the Apartheid state and the U.S. The Afghani Muhajedin were called freedom fighters when they were fighting the Russians by the U.S. and terrorists by the Russians. Now the U.S. considers them terrorists.

Nothing more needs to be said about the hypocrites that post here. The oppressive Israelis are as evil as the the oppressive Apartheid state of South Africa. No difference.

Anyway, HAMAS was democratically elected, not their fault if the Zionists stop them from holding elections.

Freedom fighters are named terrorists by oppressive terrorist regimes. The ANC (and Mandela) were named terrorists by the Apartheid state and the U.S. The Afghani Muhajedin were called freedom fighters when they were fighting the Russians by the U.S. and terrorists by the Russians. Now the U.S. considers them terrorists.

Nothing more needs to be said about the hypocrites that post here. The oppressive Israelis are as evil as the the oppressive Apartheid state of South Africa. No difference.
You are very naive and misinformed.

You are very naive and misinformed.

Link?

Yeah, Israel is so oppressive Arabs and Muslims are elected in their government.
Can one Jew even live in Gaza let alone get elected in the government?

You're just a bigoted hater.

Off topic trolling again freddy boy, this is after all the Israel Palestine board not the South Africa board.

Forum List

Back