every US president since FDR has been friendly with Russia's president, including President Putin

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i don't need to say anything. the pictures prove everything

DiSsne_X0AAFPFq.jpg

roosevelt-stalin.jpg

DiSsne-X0AARWd4.jpg

DiSsne_W4AAPmn6.jpg

DiSsne_X0AAFPFq.jpg

DiSsne-X0AARWd4.jpg

DiSsne_W4AAPmn6.jpg

The DNC didn't secure their server. They didn't help the FBI investigate. The former administration said "cut it out" and it was universally accepted as "doing something about it".

The vast majority of the worlds leaders wanted Clinton to win, for a myriad of reasons, not least of which was they saw a nice list of global boondoggles paid for by American taxpayers.

I never doubted Russia would want Trump to win, it makes total sense to me. I have never really doubted that they could have used wikileaks, with their knowledge or without, I see some of them as Russian operatives, again whether they know it or not is another subject. In the end, it didn't cost her the election. Clinton received millions from foreign governments, through her Foundation and otherwise, would anyone bet their life that she DIDN'T?

The morrow of the story is, beat Russia in the trenches. Don't whine, especially if you are not going to take seriously the interference by other nations. American election should be defended I agree, but it has to be broadly protected, not just from certain actors.

I'm more of a realistic now, learning the hard way how the world works through life experiences and plenty of reading. Russia, China, Europe, Canada all do what they can to influence the U.S, all use different tactics. Some very overt as a path of least resistance is available such as Canada, they use Goodwill to their advantage, even if much of it isn't earned or in the interests of the U.S. Others will hack or look for other angles.

America has to beat them. In humanint and techint, use all resources to beat them, don't pretend it doesn't happen, don't pretend the former administration didn't have actors who benefited from Russia. Gather your Patriots together and tell ALL nations, you fook with us, whether hacking or bribing our politicians, we're no longer going to look the other way.

If I could speak to Trump that would be one subject I would suggest he take a closer look at and fund. Hold people to account, I guarantee if he did, the attacks against him by those living in glass houses would end fast.

It's obvious that liberal hero and French President Emmanuel Macron is outraged with Russia over their annexation in Crimea and for their poisonings of people in Great Britain. Oh, wait!

ap-aptopix-russia-soccer-wcup-france-croatia_101510617.jpg

DiSsne_X0AAFPFq.jpg

roosevelt-stalin.jpg

DiSsne-X0AARWd4.jpg

DiSsne_W4AAPmn6.jpg

You might need to essplain where Kennedy is.
Or Eisenhower.
Or Carter.
Or Reagan.

Oh and you might want to fill in the mystery answer where simple diplomatic greetings equal 'getting friendly'. You know, if you want a legitimate thread here.

And no, I'm afraid pictures don't "prove" jack shit. Watch this.

latest

DiSsne_X0AAFPFq.jpg

roosevelt-stalin.jpg

DiSsne-X0AARWd4.jpg

DiSsne_W4AAPmn6.jpg

Or Eisenhower.
Or Carter.
Or Reagan.

Oh and you might want to fill in the mystery answer where simple diplomatic greetings equal 'getting friendly'. You know, if you want a legitimate thread here.

the definition of greeting is getting friendly.

Hell. FDR gave Stalin half of Europe, while locking up American citizens simply for being nearby.

DiSsne_X0AAFPFq.jpg

DiSsne-X0AARWd4.jpg

DiSsne_W4AAPmn6.jpg

The DNC didn't secure their server. They didn't help the FBI investigate. The former administration said "cut it out" and it was universally accepted as "doing something about it".

The vast majority of the worlds leaders wanted Clinton to win, for a myriad of reasons, not least of which was they saw a nice list of global boondoggles paid for by American taxpayers.

I never doubted Russia would want Trump to win, it makes total sense to me. I have never really doubted that they could have used wikileaks, with their knowledge or without, I see some of them as Russian operatives, again whether they know it or not is another subject. In the end, it didn't cost her the election. Clinton received millions from foreign governments, through her Foundation and otherwise, would anyone bet their life that she DIDN'T?

The morrow of the story is, beat Russia in the trenches. Don't whine, especially if you are not going to take seriously the interference by other nations. American election should be defended I agree, but it has to be broadly protected, not just from certain actors.

I'm more of a realistic now, learning the hard way how the world works through life experiences and plenty of reading. Russia, China, Europe, Canada all do what they can to influence the U.S, all use different tactics. Some very overt as a path of least resistance is available such as Canada, they use Goodwill to their advantage, even if much of it isn't earned or in the interests of the U.S. Others will hack or look for other angles.

America has to beat them. In humanint and techint, use all resources to beat them, don't pretend it doesn't happen, don't pretend the former administration didn't have actors who benefited from Russia. Gather your Patriots together and tell ALL nations, you fook with us, whether hacking or bribing our politicians, we're no longer going to look the other way.

If I could speak to Trump that would be one subject I would suggest he take a closer look at and fund. Hold people to account, I guarantee if he did, the attacks against him by those living in glass houses would end fast.
Good post...but I am going to pull a POGO here and say..its "MORAL of the story", not morrow.

This isn't about Russia or Putin. As always, this faux outrage is a continuation of the emotionally unstable, sour grapes, whiny, butt-hurt, Hate-driven snowflake insanity ...

DiSsne_X0AAFPFq.jpg

roosevelt-stalin.jpg

DiSsne-X0AARWd4.jpg

DiSsne_W4AAPmn6.jpg

Or Eisenhower.
Or Carter.
Or Reagan.

And no, I'm afraid pictures don't "prove" jack shit. Watch this.

latest
is that a young Earl Scruggs?....

This isn't about Russia or Putin. As always, this faux outrage is a continuation of the emotionally unstable, sour grapes, whiny, butt-hurt, Hate-driven snowflake insanity ...

Indeed. It's an opportunity that will not have any significant payoff.

Forum List

Back