Every Trump Supporter ( and everyone else) needs to hear this

Too funny. Even right wingers aren't right enough for you alt-right freaks.

He's not a 'right winger.' He's one of you.
Sure, uh-huh :eusa_doh:

Anybody left of Attila the Hun is left wing to you alt-right freaks.

Fox News provides at least some balance. Much more than CNN, NBC and other Communist/Progressive media outlets do. It's well known that Smith is a Democrat. Juan Williams is as well. The fact you don't know that, is because you spend too much time watching CNN/NBC Fake News.
CNN has too many Republicans on.

Maybe ... but they damn sure don't have enough professional journalists on.

Define 'professional journalists.'

He's not a 'right winger.' He's one of you.
Sure, uh-huh :eusa_doh:

Anybody left of Attila the Hun is left wing to you alt-right freaks.

Fox News provides at least some balance. Much more than CNN, NBC and other Communist/Progressive media outlets do. It's well known that Smith is a Democrat. Juan Williams is as well. The fact you don't know that, is because you spend too much time watching CNN/NBC Fake News.
CNN has too many Republicans on.

Maybe ... but they damn sure don't have enough professional journalists on.

Define 'professional journalists.'
Heck, that's easy ..... my journalism professor used to say that "...any reporter who did not seek the truth, did not verify his perception of truth, did not reject lies, and who allowed his personal opinion to interfere with his reporting isn't a journalist - he's a hack, a liar, and a coward."

I think that's a direct quote, but I'm too lazy to go dig out my notes. But, I think you get the point.

So what Shepard Smith has suffered from "foot in mouth" disease for years! He opened his mouth an proved once again better to be thought a fool than shoot your mouth off and remove all doubt!

Forum List

Back