Every Third Child In Gaza Stunted by Hunger

And I thought I was the only person Todd negged ad-nausium,you know Jos,I don't think Todd knows the difference between pos and neg.But I like the Guy and often pos-rep him when he makes a good point,on principle.....methinks he has the longest NEG-REP list on this site:clap2::clap2::cool:

No, not at all - Arte neg reps me basically every day. Certainly 5 or 6 times in the past week. I suspect he has quotas. Todd has only neg repped me once or twice.

You are such a fraud and liar that you do indeed provide ample opportunity for negative appreciation.

Arte -

You may want to check the board's policies on neg repping. At the moment you are very clearly in breach of those policies.

Guidelines:

Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause or positive rep "trading" among users) will not be tolerated. Rep system abuse will result in warnings to cease. Continued abuse will result in random acts of rep manipulation of abusers by admins. Abuse the system, and we will mercilessly toy with you.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back