Every Third Child In Gaza Stunted by Hunger

since "largely innocent" is utter bullshit.

And you base this position on what, exactly?

Have you ever been to Gaza?

Some recent research results:

Do you approve or disapprove of attacks against US civilian targets?

Egypt: 8% Approve
Indonesia: 5% Approve
Pakistan: 9% Approve
Morocco: 7% Approve
Jordan: 11% Approve
Palestinian Territories: 24% Approve

What this tells me is that the US need not fear Islam - it only needs to do some better bridgebuilding in Palestine.

EDIT: No link to article.

Yes indeed, the cowardly Hamas terrorists whom you support like to conduct their terrorist operations in densly populated areas.

No, Israel targets and kills civilians and children and civilian objects, all of which are war crimes under the Fourth Geneva Convention.

Why do you support Israel's targeted killings of civilians and children?

Here is a list of the 344 children Israel killed in their military operation Cast Lead, you can click on the number 344 and read each child's name and how Israel killed each child, if you go to btselem.org statistic tables on Cast Lead. Btselem is an Isreali NGO founded by members of the Knesset.

Fatalities during operation "Cast Lead"

Click on the numbers for a list of individual names and details about the circumstances of their death.

Additional data (included in previous table) Occupied Territories Israel
Gaza Strip West Bank Total
Palestinian minors killed by Israeli security forces 344 1 345 0
Israeli minors killed by Palestinians 0 0 0 0

btselem.org is the website.

The Fatalities' data can be shown either by the date of the event in which they were hurt or by the date of their death. Since some of the fatalities died of their injuries days, weeks and sometimes months after they were hurt, choosing the view affects the distribution of data.

Here is the type of information provided about each person killed, each child is named and we are told how Israel killed them, the 5 year old below waskilled while trying to take shelter from Isreali bombs in a school.

Bilal Muhammad Shehdeh al-Ashqar
5 year-old resident of Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, killed on 17.01.2009 in Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, by a phosphorus shell. Did not participate in hostilities. Additional information: Killed with his brother in the bombing of the UNRWA school in Beit Lahiya, where the family had gone for refuge after escaping from their home. The mother was wounded in her head and in her right hand, which was subsequently amputated

And Amnesty in their report on Cast Lead found the only side using civilians as human shields was Israel.

We all make a choice, do we support any nation's slaugher of the innocent or do we oppose it.

Israel is today's Nazi Germany.

:blahblah:

Don't sound so melodramatic. There are aspects of the conflict you completely ignore. I doubt you've ever been in Israel or heard any Israeli point of view of the conflict.

Open your mind more.

Two Thumbs,

You stated:

Hitler tried genocide The jews haven't but seriously, the world would actually be a better place w/o a people that think it's ok to use a baby to stop bullets. Seriously, what human would think to do such a thing?

My response:

The fact is the side doing most of the killing is Israel, not Palestinians. Palestinians are not using babies to stop bullets, that is untrue Propaganda. The human rights groups, like Amnesty International, have investigated this claim many times and found no evidence it was true. They have repeatedly found Israel makes a practice of using Palestinians as human shields, the way it typically works is they plan raids in the middle of the night, they go to a neighbor"s house and force the neighbor, often children, to stand in front of them and approach the house they want to make an arrest at. Btselem addresses the human shield issue on their website, Btselem is a respected Israeli human rights group and it was founded by Israelis who were members of Israel's government, the Knesset. The Israeli courts have even addressed the IDF practice of using Palestinians as human shields.

Who would use babies to stop bullets? Israel does every time they use a Palestinian child as a human shield.

If you want to see the wanton and deliberate killing by Israel of children, you can go to Btselem statistics tables for Cast Lead and read how each of 344 children Isreali Forces killed inside Gaza during the military operation against Gaza called Cast Lead were killed. No Israeli children were killed in this operation, the only side killing children was Israel. 1344 Palestinians were killed by Israel in Cast Lead, the majority were not participating in the hostilities when killed.

Lipush,

You stBtw, Betselem is pure populistic organization. Not searching at all for the truth. Many of their videos turned out to be faked or half truthsated,

My response

This is not accurate, here is information about Btselem from their website. They report human rights abuses.

About B’Tselem

B'TSELEM - The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories was established in 1989 by a group of prominent academics, attorneys, journalists, and Knesset members. It endeavors to document and educate the Israeli public and policymakers about human rights violations in the Occupied Territories, combat the phenomenon of denial prevalent among the Israeli public, and help create a human rights culture in Israel.

B'Tselem in Hebrew literally means "in the image of," and is also used as a synonym for human dignity. The word is taken from Genesis 1:27 "And God created humans in his image. In the image of God did He create him." It is in this spirit that the first article of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that "All human beings are born equal in dignity and rights."

As an Israeli human rights organization, B'Tselem acts primarily to change Israeli policy in the Occupied Territories and ensure that its government, which rules the Occupied Territories, protects the human rights of residents there and complies with its obligations under international law.

B'Tselem is independent and is funded by contributions from foundations in Europe and North America that support human rights activity worldwide, and by private individuals in Israel and abroad.

B'Tselem has attained a prominent place among human rights organizations. In December, 1989 it received the Carter-Menil Award for Human Rights. Its reports have gained B'Tselem a reputation for accuracy, and the Israeli authorities relate to them seriously. B'Tselem ensures the reliability of information it publishes by conducting its own fieldwork and research, the results of which are thoroughly cross-checked with relevant documents, official government sources, and information from other sources, among them Israeli, Palestinian, and other human rights organizations

Lipush,

You stBtw, Betselem is pure populistic organization. Not searching at all for the truth. Many of their videos turned out to be faked or half truthsated,

My response

This is not accurate, here is information about Btselem from their website. They report human rights abuses.

About B’Tselem

B'TSELEM - The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories was established in 1989 by a group of prominent academics, attorneys, journalists, and Knesset members. It endeavors to document and educate the Israeli public and policymakers about human rights violations in the Occupied Territories, combat the phenomenon of denial prevalent among the Israeli public, and help create a human rights culture in Israel.

B'Tselem in Hebrew literally means "in the image of," and is also used as a synonym for human dignity. The word is taken from Genesis 1:27 "And God created humans in his image. In the image of God did He create him." It is in this spirit that the first article of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that "All human beings are born equal in dignity and rights."

As an Israeli human rights organization, B'Tselem acts primarily to change Israeli policy in the Occupied Territories and ensure that its government, which rules the Occupied Territories, protects the human rights of residents there and complies with its obligations under international law.

B'Tselem is independent and is funded by contributions from foundations in Europe and North America that support human rights activity worldwide, and by private individuals in Israel and abroad.

B'Tselem has attained a prominent place among human rights organizations. In December, 1989 it received the Carter-Menil Award for Human Rights. Its reports have gained B'Tselem a reputation for accuracy, and the Israeli authorities relate to them seriously. B'Tselem ensures the reliability of information it publishes by conducting its own fieldwork and research, the results of which are thoroughly cross-checked with relevant documents, official government sources, and information from other sources, among them Israeli, Palestinian, and other human rights organizations

I know what theycsay they stand for and do. Hoever, it is really different than what's happening for real

since "largely innocent" is utter bullshit.

And you base this position on what, exactly?

Have you ever been to Gaza?

Some recent research results:

Do you approve or disapprove of attacks against US civilian targets?

Egypt: 8% Approve
Indonesia: 5% Approve
Pakistan: 9% Approve
Morocco: 7% Approve
Jordan: 11% Approve
Palestinian Territories: 24% Approve

What this tells me is that the US need not fear Islam - it only needs to do some better bridgebuilding in Palestine.

What this tells me is that the researchers didn't even dare to ask what they thought about terrorist attacks against US military targets or Israeli targets.

What this tells me is that the researchers didn't even dare to ask what they thought about terrorist attacks against US military targets or Israeli targets.

Actually they did, but I didn't think the results were particularly surprising or noteworthy.

Do you support attacks on US troops in Iraq?

Indonesia 26% do
Pakistan 26%
Turkey 40%
Azerbaijan 9%

What I see in Israeli apologists is a blind support for anything and everything Israel does. And I do not really think it is helpful for nations to receive support for their human rights abuses and violations of their obligations under international law. That just encourages the illegalities. But, more importantly, what is happening in Palestine today is Israel is carrying out a 45+ year Occupation that every single day perpetrates human rights abuses against Arabs in the Occupied Palestinian Territories. They (the Israeli Jewish Apartheid Zionist Regime) have illegally moved into the lands 500,000 illegal settlers, whose presence there is unlawful under the Fourth Geneva Convention. The Occupation is a serious Injustice, it is Apartheid in operation, it is a continuing ethnic cleasning operation, and people of conscience all over our world today stand in solidarity against it, with boycotts and other nonviolent actions, just as they took a stand against Apartheid in South Africa.

Actually they did, but I didn't think the results were particularly surprising or noteworthy.

Do you support attacks on US troops in Iraq?

Indonesia 26% do
Pakistan 26%
Turkey 40%
Azerbaijan 9%

So even in Turkey 40%support terrorist attacks against US troops. That clearly indicates very widespread support for terrorism. Which is of course something else than engaging in terrorism itself. But you apparently don't want to make that distinction.

In reality support among muslims for terrorist attacks against Israel or against India probably runs at wel over 65%.

What I see in Israeli apologists is a blind support for anything and everything Israel does. And I do not really think it is helpful for nations to receive support for their human rights abuses and violations of their obligations under international law. That just encourages the illegalities. But, more importantly, what is happening in Palestine today is Israel is carrying out a 45+ year Occupation that every single day perpetrates human rights abuses against Arabs in the Occupied Palestinian Territories. They (the Israeli Jewish Apartheid Zionist Regime) have illegally moved into the lands 500,000 illegal settlers, whose presence there is unlawful under the Fourth Geneva Convention. The Occupation is a serious Injustice, it is Apartheid in operation, it is a continuing ethnic cleasning operation, and people of conscience all over our world today stand in solidarity against it, with boycotts and other nonviolent actions, just as they took a stand against Apartheid in South Africa.

You're just a racist imbecile.

So even in Turkey 40%support terrorist attacks against US troops. That clearly indicates very widespread support for terrorism. Which is of course something else than engaging in terrorism itself. But you apparently don't want to make that distinction.

In reality support among muslims for terrorist attacks against Israel or against India probably runs at wel over 65%.

What ARE you talking about?

Attacks against military targets do not meet the definition of terrorism.

The US chose to send its military into Iraq as an act of war - repelling those forces hardly constitutes terror, any more than US troops firing on Iraqi troops constitutes terror.

What ARE you talking about?

Attacks against military targets do not meet the definition of terrorism.

The US chose to send its military into Iraq as an act of war - repelling those forces hardly constitutes terror, any more than US troops firing on Iraqi troops constitutes terror.

This is blantant nonsense. Jihadi terrorists who attack military targets are terrorists engaging in terrorism. We are not talking here about Iraqi forces resisting the US invasion, but unlawful jihadi terrorists attacking US forces.

Interesting to see you aprove of the attack on the USS Cole, the bombing of the Khobar Towers, the bombing of the US and French barracks in Beirut, etc., etc.

I'm sorry, but you're turning out more and more to be a supporter and apologist for jihadi terrorist groups.

Electronic Intifada is about as creditable as Elders of Zion!

There is not food or supplies shortage in Gaza. It's a lie, but continue to peddle your propaganda, gullible Jew haters will believe it regardless of reality!

Google Image Result for http://www.ynetnews.com/PicServer2/24012010/2669333/1.jpg_wwa.jpg
the Gaza market seems to be doing alright. Gaza Mall, the first ever shopping center in the Strip was opened last Saturday with masses storming the new attraction.

The two-floor compound, each stretching over roughly 9,700 sq. ft, offers international brands as well as much-needed air conditioning. Tens of thousands of shoppers from Rafah to Beit Hanoun have already visited the site within a matter of days, making the center Gaza's new craze.

"Not everyone comes to shop. There are those who are curious who just come to see the place and others who come for the air conditioning," one of the mall's workers said. Head of the mall's board of directors, Salah a-Din Abu Abdo, told Ynet the center attracts more and more visitors every day.

Artevelde,

I just have to LOL at your comment, disclosing racism is labelled racism. And what is Aparthied and ethnic cleansing and the Occupation, but racism by Jews against the indigernous nonJewish population of Palestine. I am a Christian, the people in power in Israel today have exactly the same problems Jesus addressed about the Jewish people in Palestine when Jesus lived there, in Matthew 22. Nothing has really changed much in Palestine, from when Jesus lived there, many people still live under an unjust Occupation, then it was a Roman Occupation, now it is a Zionsit Occupation.

My opinions are based on 45+ years of human rights abuses of Israel documented by human rights groups, day in and day out, year in and year out, for the length of the Occupation. You can read all about them on UNISPAL website, a UN website that collects historical documents regarding Palestine, in Amnesty Reports, in Human Rights Watch Reports, in reports by Christain Peacemaker Teams in Hebron, in Btselem Reports, in reports by UNICEF, in reports by the UN Human Rights Council, in reports by WHO, in reports by The International Red Cross, in reports by Sabeel, in the Kairos Palestine documents, written by Palestinian Christians .

Artevelde -

I really have no idea what you are on about here. I haven't said I support any kind of attack....I haven't even seen attacks like the USS Cole mentioned on this thread - where did you think I said I supported them?

All I have been trying to do here is make clear the obvious difference between an attack on a 'legitimate' military target and an attack against innocent civilians.

That doesn't mean I support either.

Artevelde,

I just have to LOL at your comment, disclosing racism is labelled racism. And what is Aparthied and ethnic cleansing and the Occupation, but racism by Jews against the indigernous nonJewish population of Palestine. I am a Christian, the people in power in Israel today have exactly the same problems Jesus addressed about the Jewish people in Palestine when Jesus lived there, in Matthew 22. Nothing has really changed much in Palestine, from when Jesus lived there, many people still live under an unjust Occupation, then it was a Roman Occupation, now it is a Zionsit Occupation.

My opinions are based on 45+ years of human rights abuses of Israel documented by human rights groups, day in and day out, year in and year out, for the length of the Occupation. You can read all about them on UNISPAL website, a UN website that collects historical documents regarding Palestine, in Amnesty Reports, in Human Rights Watch Reports, in reports by Christain Peacemaker Teams in Hebron, in Btselem Reports, in reports by UNICEF, in reports by the UN Human Rights Council, in reports by WHO, in reports by The International Red Cross, in reports by Sabeel, in the Kairos Palestine documents, written by Palestinian Christians .

You are indeed a pathetic racist. I have nothing but contempt for you or your propaganda.

Two Thumbs,

So, your response to Israeli genocide against Palestinian children is They should choose to live in peace instead of war?

Palestinian genocide! LOL the Palestinian population has grown 30% in the last decade! Is the goal of genocide to wipe out the population not grow it as some of the most rapid paces in the world?

LOL, what's Israel's method of genocide? Old-Age!!!! :lol:

Artevelde -

I really have no idea what you are on about here. I haven't said I support any kind of attack....I haven't even seen attacks like the USS Cole mentioned on this thread - where did you think I said I supported them?

All I have been trying to do here is make clear the obvious difference between an attack on a 'legitimate' military target and an attack against innocent civilians.

That doesn't mean I support either.

No attack by a terrorist organization is "legitimate", yet you do legitimize some. That is - frankly - disgusting. Terrorists are not to be equated with legitimate military forces, as you do.

Forum List

Back