Every single person arrested for terrorism here were charged as a civilian.

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
Bush did it hundreds of times. Why are the republicans now complaining about it. What changed?

Suddenly there is a problem with mirandizing and charging the Christmas bomber as a civilian, even though EVERY SINGLE PERSON ARRESTED FOR TERRORISM here was mirandized.

Republicans, even you have to call out this hypocrisy. This is just stupid. Retarded even.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
Bush did it hundreds of times. Why are the republicans now complaining about it. What changed?
Republican politicians/pundits/spinmeisters/hacks are just as hypocritical as Democratic politicians/pundits/spinmeisters/hacks, so what else is new?

It's not like either side just recently started this doing this sort of nonsense or anything.....

Republican politicians/pundits/spinmeisters/hacks are just as hypocritical as Democratic politicians/pundits/spinmeisters/hacks, so what else is new?

It's not like either side just recently started this doing this sort of nonsense or anything.....

True, but this is at a different level. Have you ever seen this many dems this obvious about their hypocrisy? This is just embarrassing.

Suddenly there is a problem with mirandizing and charging the Christmas bomber as a civilian, even though EVERY SINGLE PERSON ARRESTED FOR TERRORISM here was mirandized.

Republicans, even you have to call out this hypocrisy. This is just stupid. Retarded even.

...And the "Liberal Media" stands by and doesn't call them on it. :eusa_whistle:

It's amazing how they show such BLATANT hypocrisy. It works, It's always worked..It's just another issue for them to 'sound tough' on..(Yes, It does sound tough to say "Lets waterboard emm!" but it's wrong and doesn't work).

...And the "Liberal Media" stands by and doesn't call them on it. :eusa_whistle:

It's amazing how they show such BLATANT hypocrisy. It works, It's always worked..It's just another issue for them to 'sound tough' on..(Yes, It does sound tough to say "Lets waterboard emm!" but it's wrong and doesn't work).

Not Rachel Maddow. She is really really calling them out tonight. Wow. Nothing but FACTS. That is why I like her.

dr-house-albums-the-autozona-saga-picture1306-part-8-barry-the-goldfish.jpg

Not Rachel Maddow. She is really really calling them out tonight. Wow. Nothing but FACTS. That is why I like her.

..and righties hate her! I thought it was awesome when she destroyed the President of Americans for Prosparity..She is very, very smart.

True, but this is at a different level. Have you ever seen this many dems this obvious about their hypocrisy?
Why yes I have.

This is just embarrassing.
Why would it be embarrassing? Are you one of the people practicing this hypocrisy or something? If not then you have nothing to be "embarrassed" about.

This whole thing still boils down to trying to argue "two rights make a wrong" though, just because the Republicans did XYZ doesn't justify the Democrats doing the same thing, they have been presented with an opportunity to do the right thing here, specifically try KSM and Co., the "Christmas Bomber", et al.., as enemy combatants (which they clearly are) but INSTEAD they decide to follow the bone-headed moves of the Republicans, how exactly does that make any sense?

True, but this is at a different level. Have you ever seen this many dems this obvious about their hypocrisy?
Why yes I have.

link please. seriously. Link?

This is just embarrassing.
Why would it be embarrassing? Are you one of the people practicing this hypocrisy or something? If not then you have nothing to be "embarrassed" about.

This whole thing still boils down to trying to argue "two rights make a wrong" though, just because the Republicans did XYZ doesn't justify the Democrats doing the same thing, they have been presented with an opportunity to do the right thing here, specifically try KSM and Co., the "Christmas Bomber", et al.., as enemy combatants (which they clearly are) but INSTEAD they decide to follow the bone-headed moves of the Republicans, how exactly does that make any sense?

I understand but this is the republicans turn to look like hypocrites. I have never seen the dems act this bad. Ever.

You dont see the difference between the military capturing terrorists in a war zone and the Feds arresting someone in the US?

Last edited:
You dont see the difference between the military capturing terrorists in a war zone and the Feds arresting someone in the US?

Hello, shoe bomber.....Christmas day bomber. Tell me the difference.

The shoe bomber was mirandized four times. 4! now there is a problem for some reason.

Hypocrites.

Last edited:

Of course Zona doesn't see things like that. If he did he might be an informed citizen instead of a left winger loon.....like Rachel Maddow.

Rachel Maddow is a loon? But Beck is just fine on your side. Psssst.....I will take Maddow over Beck anyday...

Oh and please see the post above.

..and righties hate her! I thought it was awesome when she destroyed the President of Americans for Prosparity..She is very, very smart.

Stand by ...wait for it.....YEAH BUT SHE A LESBIAN.....(thats all they have against her.) Ever look into her educational background?

Very very bright woman.

Forum List

Back