Every Single Bump Stock In Nation Suddenly Lost In Boating Accident

What a tragedy! And why are gun owners the worst boat drivers ever? idiots are always losing guns too!

U.S.—In a rash of tragedies all across the United States, every single bump stock in the nation was tragically lost in various boating accidents earlier this week.

Coincidentally, the bump stocks have just been banned by the Trump administration. Since all the bump stocks have been destroyed, it's now impossible for the ATF to confiscate them or fine people who did not destroy them.

"Well, I guess our job is done," an ATF representative said. "We were gonna have to make sure people complied with this unilateral executive order, but now I guess we can just harrass gun owners for other stuff. Worked out pretty nicely for all of us, I think."

Tragic: Every Single Bump Stock In Nation Suddenly Lost In Boating Accident

You can do anything you want with your bump stock

You just can’t use it. You just can’t sell it .....Makes it a nice thing to have
I don't have any bump stocks loser, they are useless, much like you.
Your stupid thread

Owning a bump stock is like owning illegal drugs
Nothing happens till you get caught
I don't own any bump stocks loser, they are useless much like you.
Your thread bitch

What a tragedy! And why are gun owners the worst boat drivers ever? idiots are always losing guns too!

U.S.—In a rash of tragedies all across the United States, every single bump stock in the nation was tragically lost in various boating accidents earlier this week.

Coincidentally, the bump stocks have just been banned by the Trump administration. Since all the bump stocks have been destroyed, it's now impossible for the ATF to confiscate them or fine people who did not destroy them.

"Well, I guess our job is done," an ATF representative said. "We were gonna have to make sure people complied with this unilateral executive order, but now I guess we can just harrass gun owners for other stuff. Worked out pretty nicely for all of us, I think."

You just can’t use it. You just can’t sell it .....Makes it a nice thing to have
Your stupid thread

Your thread bitch
I don't have any bump stocks loser.

One day, the Democrats came to collect the guns ...

Don’t need to collect them

Just prosecute your ass if you are found with them

Ri-iiiiiight.

So what if 100,000,000-some people decide to not be prosecuted?

Of course, you'd have other things to worry about long before that ever happened. :auiqs.jpg:

They will go to jail one at a time

Keep thinking that.

Your stupid thread

Your thread bitch

Do you have a boat?

Your stupid thread

Your thread bitch

Do you have a boat?
I did until I lost it in a poker game.

Funny thing though, the binary trigger is on sale up the road, and rubber bands are cheap as hell.

Forum List

Back