Every president first term causes graying of the hair.....but Trump!!

upload_2020-2-24_11-30-54-jpeg.308532
There was some expert that said he had some sort of operation that pulled the skin from the back of his head to the front.
Well, we know he pulls the hair from the back of his head

images

EVERY ONE IS GRAYING BUT TRUMP????
Does it upset black people when their hair turns white?
Not like black people upset you.
Classic progtard dimmobabble.
You've outted yourself endlessly on that mike. Black folk all up under your skin. Ain't got nuthin' tado with me pal.
Repeated dimmostain progbabble.
Yep, Bo shows us AGAIN that he knows Didleysquat about politics.

You've outted yourself endlessly on that mike. Black folk all up under your skin. Ain't got nuthin' tado with me pal.
This has nothing to do with politics, do you read what you post to? mike's on about black people again. Support whatever ya like, but this ain't politics, this is mike and black folk yet again. And how you think you have anything to do with the blues is hilarious.

This has nothing to do with politics, do you read what you post to? mike's on about black people again. Support whatever ya like, but this ain't politics, this is mike and black folk yet again. And how you think you have anything to do with the blues is hilarious.
You really ARE a moron, Bo. Congratulations!

images

EVERY ONE IS GRAYING BUT TRUMP????
Mike there's a reason MAGA and John Deer hat sales top the millions...and it ain't because white boys want to keep their heads warm...its called hiding the spot where hair has said, I'm outta here.....LOOLOLOL....uh, just for the record....like Trump, we know were to buy hair dyes.....LOLOLO

Forum List

Back