Every Picture Tells A Story Contest

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
This is a very simple contest...even for leftist nitwits still in love with the Kenyan Fraud. If the mods have any integrity, they'll allow this to remain here in the open instead of hiding or deleting it. If my widely-held assumption is not correct, I'll admit it and never bring up the subject again. If no proof is offered from any responsible source (not the boys who photoshopped Barry's fake birff certificate), then you must agree that the Obamas never belonged in our White House after perpetrating the most insidious fraud in history on the American electorate. What am I asking for? A picture of Michelle/Mike Obama pregnant. And not one of her? in a hoop-dress or showing a beer belly later hidden by a body-wrap. In years of searching I can't find one....but I have found several that prove the assertion she is indeed, not female:
nono.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Malia And Sasha Obama Were Loaned by Their Real Parents So America Would Accept The Fake First Family

• Banned
And yet thousands of accusations on Politics about Trump colluding and conspiring with Russia aren't labeled "conspiracy theories" and hidden away...why is that?

• Banned
fb_img_1500037493679.jpg

So here’s where it all gets interesting…Anita Blanchard and Martin Nesbitt are a married couple who have been close friends with the Obama’s going back to their early Chicago days. Martin Nesbitt was the Obama campaign treasurer and close friend… and his wife, Dr. Anita Blanchard, is the woman said to have quote on quote “delivered the children of Obama” (remember that semantics matter here). So Dr. Anita and her husband became Sasha and Malia’s “godparents”. They are both very tight with Valerie Jarrett and crew going back to Obama’s beginning in Chicago.

• Banned
Notice that over an HOUR later, not a single pic of a pregnant Michelle/Mike or any record of the two girls' births....think of the dozens of leftists here who'd love to shove some proof in my face and yet.....crickets. :lol:

Notice that over an HOUR later, not a single pic of a pregnant Michelle/Mike or any record of the two girls' births....think of the dozens of leftists here who'd love to shove some proof in my face and yet.....crickets. :lol:

Y’all are so behind the curve on this....heck, everyone knows Michelle is an extra-torrestreal...the females are the gender with dicks....what a bunch of maroons...

So here’s where it all gets interesting…Anita Blanchard and Martin Nesbitt are a married couple who have been close friends with the Obama’s going back to their early Chicago days. Martin Nesbitt was the Obama campaign treasurer and close friend… and his wife, Dr. Anita Blanchard, is the woman said to have quote on quote “delivered the children of Obama” (remember that semantics matter here). So Dr. Anita and her husband became Sasha and Malia’s “godparents”. They are both very tight with Valerie Jarrett and crew going back to Obama’s beginning in Chicago.
Then There's The Reverend Jeremiah Wright
That Had A System To Hook-Up His Gay Parishioners
With Women No One Else Wanted

Forum List

Back