Every picture of "Ground Zero" is evidence of explosives used.

You are just one nasty little twit when you don't get your way, huh?

He's a nasty little twit regardless of whether or not he gets his way. Dropped about a dozen times too many on his head when he was a child (yesterday) is my guess.

Well, enough of that. This is what kills me about the tin foil hat crowd. They find it hard to stay focused when you question them and they always sink to the lowest common denominator in lieu of discussion. Wonder if he talks to his family like that? Or strangers on the street? Whatdaya wanna bet if he does he spends a lot of time picking himself up off the floor.:razz:

You're misusing Occam's Razor.
The principle is often inaccurately summarized as "the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one". This summary is misleading, however, since the principle is actually focused on shifting the burden of proof in discussions.[3] That is, the razor is a principle that suggests we should tend towards simpler theories until we can trade some simplicity for increased explanatory power.
From wiki to make my life easier.

We're clearly passed that point with the events of 9/11.

Neither clear nor accurate.

We haven't even come CLOSE to "that" point.

Now wait a minute.

Takeashit doesn't think it was explosives?

But s/he knows it wasn't the planes....

And s/he knows that the Government had to have done it.....

But now wants us to guess at how?????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now wait a minute.

This is the impression I'm getting, Ollie. It's all very mysterious.:eusa_angel:

Now wait a minute.

This is the impression I'm getting, Ollie. It's all very mysterious.:eusa_angel:

Yes, but Takeashit doesn't have a THEORY. He just knows it wasn't explosives. Or an unassisted collapse.

Maybe he should look up the word theory. Like everything else, he's wrong on this as well. :lol:

There go the rump rangers putting words into my mouth and attempting to smear my character. :lmao:

Dont you two dude ranchers have traffic to play in or something?

Based on the quote being shown from the 60 year old remedial guy.

I never said that I KNOW the government had something to do with it. I've also said a few times over that I dont BUY the explosives theory. But, it hasn't been put to the test and there are people that claim to have evidence and that it holds merit. So it should probably be put to the test.

Yes, I know "it wasn't the planes" because the mere premise is proposterous at best. I'm not going to jump back through the fruit loop with you two rump rangers on it though. We've already covered that ground. I dont have the time to entertain you hicks.

And i never wanted anyone to guess at anything. You truly are remedial, Ollie. It's actually sad.

This message is hidden because Patriot911 is on your ignore list.

I'm sorry, did you say something? :lmao:

Anyway, I have an offsite meeting and dinner plans downtown. You two hillbillies try to at least get out of the basement for afew hours,, mkay?

Peace.

There go the rump rangers putting words into my mouth and attempting to smear my character. :lmao:
You have to actually HAVE some character before someone can smear it, Takeashit.

TakeAStepBack said:

I never said that I KNOW the government had something to do with it.
Yes. You've never actually come out and said it. But if it wasn't a natural collapse, then the government is covering it up. Why would the government cover up something it had nothing to do with and how do you organize such a massive coverup without some kind of preparation?

TakeAStepBack said:
I've also said a few times over that I dont BUY the explosives theory.
You also don't buy the natural collapse theory. Which means you reject everything and offer nothing. Makes you as useless as tits on a bull.

TakeAStepBack said:
But, it hasn't been put to the test and there are people that claim to have evidence and that it holds merit.
Yet not one of them has actually PRODUCED said evidence. I love how you truthtards have absolute faith in your fellow truthtards' honesty. :lol:

TakeAStepBack said:
So it should probably be put to the test.
Shouldn't you weigh the evidence first? Or do you always go off halfcocked? Oh wait. Sorry. Forgot who I was talking to! :lol:

TakeAStepBack said:
Yes, I know "it wasn't the planes" because the mere premise is proposterous at best.
So we're suppose to just take your opinion and believe it as unassailable fact? :lol: I don't think so. You've claimed to be some kind of expert in the field, yet you couldn't even defend your own bullshit. You had to cut and paste from Judy Wood's bullshit, and then you had to run away when the shit hit the fan.

TakeAStepBack said:
I'm not going to jump back through the fruit loop with you two rump rangers on it though.
You haven't jumped the first time, Takeashit. Plagerism of someone else's work, especially one that has been so thoroughly debunked, isn't jumping unless you are talking about off a cliff.

TakeAStepBack said:
We've already covered that ground. I dont have the time to entertain you hicks.
No, you ran away like the chickenshit that you are. Everyone can see that. No need to pretend you're not a piece of shit pretender.

TakeAStepBack said:
And i never wanted anyone to guess at anything. You truly are remedial, Ollie. It's actually sad.
:lol: Someone bashing another's intelligence by misusing a word is just to rich!

Ollie is "remedial"?!? Apparently Takeashit thinks this is somehow a gauge of Ollie's intelligence. A shame remedial isn't a word you use to describe someone's intelligence.

re·me·di·al
   [ri-mee-dee-uhl]
–adjective
1. affording remedy; tending to remedy something.
2. intended to correct or improve one's skill in a specified field: remedial math.

:lol: Thanks for the laughs, Takeashit!

You have to actually HAVE some character before someone can smear it, Takeashit.

TakeAStepBack said:

I never said that I KNOW the government had something to do with it.
Yes. You've never actually come out and said it. But if it wasn't a natural collapse, then the government is covering it up. Why would the government cover up something it had nothing to do with and how do you organize such a massive coverup without some kind of preparation?

You also don't buy the natural collapse theory. Which means you reject everything and offer nothing. Makes you as useless as tits on a bull.

Yet not one of them has actually PRODUCED said evidence. I love how you truthtards have absolute faith in your fellow truthtards' honesty. :lol:

Shouldn't you weigh the evidence first? Or do you always go off halfcocked? Oh wait. Sorry. Forgot who I was talking to! :lol:

So we're suppose to just take your opinion and believe it as unassailable fact? :lol: I don't think so. You've claimed to be some kind of expert in the field, yet you couldn't even defend your own bullshit. You had to cut and paste from Judy Wood's bullshit, and then you had to run away when the shit hit the fan.

You haven't jumped the first time, Takeashit. Plagerism of someone else's work, especially one that has been so thoroughly debunked, isn't jumping unless you are talking about off a cliff.

TakeAStepBack said:
We've already covered that ground. I dont have the time to entertain you hicks.
No, you ran away like the chickenshit that you are. Everyone can see that. No need to pretend you're not a piece of shit pretender.

TakeAStepBack said:
:lol: Someone bashing another's intelligence by misusing a word is just to rich!

Ollie is "remedial"?!? Apparently Takeashit thinks this is somehow a gauge of Ollie's intelligence. A shame remedial isn't a word you use to describe someone's intelligence.

re·me·di·al
   [ri-mee-dee-uhl]
–adjective
1. affording remedy; tending to remedy something.
2. intended to correct or improve one's skill in a specified field: remedial math.

:lol: Thanks for the laughs, Takeashit!

Double take did-I-just-see-that moment of the day.:lol:

remedial education:

Postsecondary remediation is a controversial issue. As Bahr (Bahr 2008a, pp. 420–421) explains, "On one hand, it fills an important niche in U.S. higher education by providing opportunities to rectify disparities generated in primary education and secondary schooling, to develop the minimum skills deemed necessary for functional participation in the economy and the democracy, and to acquire the prerequisite competencies that are crucial for negotiating college-level coursework.

So it looks like Ollie doesn't have to stand alone. :lmao:

remedial education:

Postsecondary remediation is a controversial issue. As Bahr (Bahr 2008a, pp. 420–421) explains, "On one hand, it fills an important niche in U.S. higher education by providing opportunities to rectify disparities generated in primary education and secondary schooling, to develop the minimum skills deemed necessary for functional participation in the economy and the democracy, and to acquire the prerequisite competencies that are crucial for negotiating college-level coursework.

So it looks like Ollie doesn't have to stand alone. :lmao:

Remedial is not a noun. You may NEED remediation but you can't BE remediated.

But thanks for playing. And I loved the big words.:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
No. But this mischkadenze is a mouthful.

remedial education:

So it looks like Ollie doesn't have to stand alone.

I never said that I KNOW the government had something to do with it. I've also said a few times over that I dont BUY the explosives theory. But, it hasn't been put to the test and there are people that claim to have evidence and that it holds merit. So it should probably be put to the test.

Yes, I know "it wasn't the planes" because the mere premise is proposterous at best. I'm not going to jump back through the fruit loop with you two rump rangers on it though. We've already covered that ground. I dont have the time to entertain you hicks.

Holy Shit, Curvelight is back!!!!

Forum List

Back