Every One Of You Is Gay

Animals are not really picking out mates based on their appearances or their sex. Imagine, a tiger saying, "well, I just can't bring myself to do that tiger over there. She is just too fat and ugly for me. But that BOY tiger over there is looking pretty hot!" ROFL. :D Too funny and kind of surprising that people could be so ignorant. They really need to watch some nature shows I think. :D

A List of Animals That Mate for Life
  • Gibbon apes
  • wolves
  • termites
  • coyotes
  • barn owls
  • beavers
  • bald eagles
  • golden eagles
  • condors
  • swans
  • brolga cranes
  • French angel fish
  • sandhill cranes
  • pigeons
  • prions
  • red-tailed hawks
  • anglerfish
  • ospreys
  • prairie voles
  • black vultures

Termites mate for life? Who knew?
You could say that about insects that kill their mate after the nasty..

Animals are not really picking out mates based on their appearances or their sex. Imagine, a tiger saying, "well, I just can't bring myself to do that tiger over there. She is just too fat and ugly for me. But that BOY tiger over there is looking pretty hot!" ROFL. :D Too funny and kind of surprising that people could be so ignorant. They really need to watch some nature shows I think. :D

• Gibbon apes
  • wolves
  • termites
  • coyotes
  • barn owls
  • beavers
  • bald eagles
  • golden eagles
  • condors
  • swans
  • brolga cranes
  • French angel fish
  • sandhill cranes
  • pigeons
  • prions
  • red-tailed hawks
  • anglerfish
  • ospreys
  • prairie voles
  • black vultures

??? That does not mean that animals can be gay in the human sense of the word. Stop being a dufus. You are gay. That is fine. Don't try to put that on the innocent animals though.
I am so gay I laugh a lot..

Yes, it used to be like that. 'Gay Paree'.
In fact people then preferred to be as gay as they could..Even in public...

• Gibbon apes
  • wolves
  • termites
  • coyotes
  • barn owls
  • beavers
  • bald eagles
  • golden eagles
  • condors
  • swans
  • brolga cranes
  • French angel fish
  • sandhill cranes
  • pigeons
  • prions
  • red-tailed hawks
  • anglerfish
  • ospreys
  • prairie voles
  • black vultures

??? That does not mean that animals can be gay in the human sense of the word. Stop being a dufus. You are gay. That is fine. Don't try to put that on the innocent animals though.

Is that after you look in the mirror at your pudgy self wearing a cartoon T shirt? ROFL. :D
No it's after I see your makeup casting a shadow of death..

• Gibbon apes
  • wolves
  • termites
  • coyotes
  • barn owls
  • beavers
  • bald eagles
  • golden eagles
  • condors
  • swans
  • brolga cranes
  • French angel fish
  • sandhill cranes
  • pigeons
  • prions
  • red-tailed hawks
  • anglerfish
  • ospreys
  • prairie voles
  • black vultures

Does the preying mantis stick by her man, after she's bitten off his head and devoured it?

• Gibbon apes
  • wolves
  • termites
  • coyotes
  • barn owls
  • beavers
  • bald eagles
  • golden eagles
  • condors
  • swans
  • brolga cranes
  • French angel fish
  • sandhill cranes
  • pigeons
  • prions
  • red-tailed hawks
  • anglerfish
  • ospreys
  • prairie voles
  • black vultures

Is that after you look in the mirror at your pudgy self wearing a cartoon T shirt? ROFL. :D
No it's after I see your makeup casting a shadow of death..

I don't wear a lot of makeup. You wear more than me. You are still ugly though, inside and out. :D

• Gibbon apes
  • wolves
  • termites
  • coyotes
  • barn owls
  • beavers
  • bald eagles
  • golden eagles
  • condors
  • swans
  • brolga cranes
  • French angel fish
  • sandhill cranes
  • pigeons
  • prions
  • red-tailed hawks
  • anglerfish
  • ospreys
  • prairie voles
  • black vultures

Yes, it used to be like that. 'Gay Paree'.
In fact people then preferred to be as gay as they could..Even in public...

It meant 'happy', back in the day.

• Gibbon apes
  • wolves
  • termites
  • coyotes
  • barn owls
  • beavers
  • bald eagles
  • golden eagles
  • condors
  • swans
  • brolga cranes
  • French angel fish
  • sandhill cranes
  • pigeons
  • prions
  • red-tailed hawks
  • anglerfish
  • ospreys
  • prairie voles
  • black vultures

I'm sure most women who have come into contact with you wouldn't mind. Poor creatures that they are. :D

Is there anything that isn't going to be put out there? If such things is all that some people have the ability to talk about, they must not care about if their "fan base" grows or not. Don't they know that there are other things out there to address?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back