Every NFL city should show this video before the game on opening day.

I'm so glad this season has started. I think it's going to be a great year for the Pats even without Brady for the first 4 games. :2up: Looking forward to some trash talking. Hopefully some of you get some new material soon.

IF you are implying the Rams will leave LA again in the future.NOT.:biggrin:

The Rams are a lock in LA for good this time,the NFL made sure of that.what you are not aware of is when the Rams and Raiders left LA in 95 and then the Houston Oilers then left Houston for tennesse one year later in 96 also for a much smaller media market,the NFL adapted rule changes one year later in 97 that make it much tougher for NFL teams to relocate.One of those BIG ones is a team CANNOT leave a major market like LA for a much smaller market like st louis anymore.one of the FEW things the NFL has ever done right.:beer::up:

that is WHY since then,you have not seen any teams move to another market.:D the NFL wanted a team in LA so THIS move was approved by them since they obviously wanted it.

now how bout the OP,did you even watch those two videos,did they entertain you or did you hate them,or what? thats the kind of thing you would want to post on MY Rams thread dude.this thread here is about those two videos.
You sound just like a guy who took back his cheating girlfriend. Nok need to tell me she won't do it again. As long as you believe it

You asked me to watch and reply. I did. Sorry you don't like my reply.

Now, he will start spamming your profile page with comments made up of paragraphs of BS. :D Have fun!
Weren't the Arizona cardinals a really good team last year? So then why are the bradyless and gronkless patriots beating them? Will Brady have a job when he comes back? Lol

The Pats win because they are coached well and work well together as a team. Belichick wouldn't have it any other way. The Pats eat, drink and crap footballs. :lol:
They cheat too. But if you ain't cheating you ain't trying
yeah the st louis cards are the NE cheats of baseball.lol ONE MORE REASON i hate st louis sports teams.

when that story came out about the cardinals someone posted a pic taken that same year of belicheat hanging out with tony la russa. Looks like the cards learned how to cheat from none other than Belicheat himself.:haha:

wow has this thread by far gone off topic.:wtf::uhh:

Last edited:
76272e319bcc30c9ffbf539765ac627a560e7ea81e94059e31df954f9a04bb35.jpg

Just for some fun, they really should since this is the biggest sports story of the year and maybe even the century, for Pro ball.

:biggrin:

Gee I wonder if anybody paid attention to post# 1 here or post# 2 here.the fact that SOMEHOW this thread got into a discussion about the NE cheatriots cheating to be great.:wtf::rolleyes-41::rolleyes:

someone farted in here.^:9:
That's the smell of the LA rams week 1. New question. Will they win a game this year? Will they score a TD next game? Even a field goal?

No argument on that about week one.

Dont know the answer to your questions but all i can is what i have said a million times which is I dont care if they go 0-16,that wont stop me from cheering them on.I am just happy as hell they are back in LA.:thup:

you know the feeling as being a Lion fan,you have stuck with them all these years despite the fact they have been losers most their existance.:D

That's the smell of the LA rams week 1. New question. Will they win a game this year? Will they score a TD next game? Even a field goal?

Dont know the answer to your questions but all i can is what i have said a million times which is I dont care if they go 0-16,that wont stop me from cheering them on.I am just happy as hell they are back in LA.:thup:

you know the feeling as being a Lion fan,you have stuck with them all these years despite the fact they have been losers most their existance.:D
All of their existence. Since the start of Superbowl we've never won.

thats because as one Misterbeal mentioned to you and others as well back then on this thread,the NFL has it set up for the Lions to never make the superbowl. He went into detail on that WHY here in post# 56.

The League Office, Refs, Mafia, and Las Vegas made sure Denver won

remember? the NFL is crooked and corrupt as hell which is why the cheats get away with scandal after scandal cause ALL the NFL owners are in on it together.

If the Rams had not come back to LA,there is no way i would still be wataching football.If i was not sure two years ago they were coming back,I would have not watched another NFL game again.

Ever since it became how obvious and corrupt the NFL is two years ago with deflategate and pete the cheat throwing the superbowl,unless its the Rams,I wont watch NFL football. I did not watch last years superbowl and never will again UNLESS of course it is the Rams or chargers my second favorite team.

thats because as one Misterbeal mentioned to you and others as well back then on this thread,the NFL has it set up for the Lions to never make the superbowl. He went into detail on that WHY here in post# 56.

remember? the NFL is crooked and corrupt as hell which is why the cheats get away with scandal after scandal cause ALL the NFL owners are in on it together.

If the Rams had not come back to LA,there is no way i would still be wataching football.If i was not sure two years ago they were coming back,I would have not watched another NFL game again.

Ever since it became how obvious and corrupt the NFL is two years ago with deflategate and pete the cheat throwing the superbowl,unless its the Rams,I wont watch NFL football. I did not watch last years superbowl and never will again UNLESS of course it is the Rams or chargers my second favorite team.
Why watch? It's rigged

Why watch? It's rigged

well like I said,i wont ever watch another superbowl again thats for sure.do you remember a poster named trinnity that used to post here? she was a seahawk fan,the only seahawk fan here who was not arrogant like a couple others are and pretty much all seahawk fans in seattle are.

you wont see her post in the sports section again because she left the sports section because of the fact the game is rigged and the cheats get away with scandal after scandal.she got smart,she told me just before she left she is done with NFL football same as many americans are because of the cheatriots tainting the sport like they have.:thup:

as I just said,because of how rigged it is, I could care less about the other teams.

It USED to be I did not care who was playing on monday night football.I would watch it regardless of who the team was. No more.

. This is a dream come true for me for the Rams to be back in LA after all these years later so I cant just walk away from it having dreamed about it these past two decades.

It was so biitersweet and such an amazing feeling hearing those announcers last night say LOS ANGELES Rams. I just have to soak it in.:D

I just cant walk away from the LA Rams after i been dreaming about this moment for so long. I watch it now not getting into this whole winning/ losing thing like everybody else does around here knowing the games are rigged.

I dont get into this winning/losing thing anymore like everyone else does around here but I can STILL have fun watching it hearing those magical words LOS ANGELES Rams again, catch my drift?:D

Last edited:

Why watch? It's rigged

How many Rams fans does it take to change a light bulb?

None they are happy living in San Francisco's shadow!

Forum List

Back