Every Day! Every Day!

I posted that vid last night in a different thread.

Yeah, no one responded to it there either.

It's astounding that the unions are at the wh everyday, but the fact that he's never spoken to some of his cabniet in two years. I find that shocking. Very shocking.

SPECIAL INTERESTS!!! LOBBYISTS!!!

Thought Obama was gonna change all this? Ho hum, business as usual.

The democratic president keeps in touch with the elected leader of an eleven million member voting block?

SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!

I knew all along he wasn't my president. Told you that from day one. He's president to 11 million people. And you just admitted it. Good going huggy.

The democratic president keeps in touch with the elected leader of an eleven million member voting block?

SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!

I knew all along he wasn't my president. Told you that from day one. He's president to 11 million people. And you just admitted it. Good going huggy.

Make that 30 million Americans. You forgot the 21 million illegal aliens.

You don't think Obama should stay in touch with the representative of the largest representative of what is left of the American manufacturing worker?

That is a "special" interest? Sorry..you make no sense. That is a very pedestrian interest.

Dwight Eisenhower would want to be aware of the thinking of the AFL-CIO. So would I.

You don't think Obama should stay in touch with the representative of the largest representative of what is left of the American manufacturing worker?

That is a "special" interest? Sorry..you make no sense. That is a very pedestrian interest.

Dwight Eisenhower would want to be aware of the thinking of the AFL-CIO. So would I.

There thoughts must change from day to day. shall we call them scatterbrained?? Ya gotta meet with the unions every day but ya can't meet with the cabnit in two years... holy moly.

SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!

How about keeping in touch with the other 300 million of us?

PUULLEEEZE!!!! How many conversations does the president have in any given day?

By your calculation.... .One?

I'm guessing he has hundreds..maybe a thousand. They probably range in length from a "Hi How are you doing?"... to maybe five minutes. I don't imagine any president just "hangs out" with anyone during a business day.

Obama certainly has a word or two with the Speaker of the House every day also...So What? I imagine those conversations are more difficult with Obama constantly telling John..."OK ...OK...Wipe those tears big guy... It's OK to cry..You are just showing your feminine side"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There thoughts must change from day to day. shall we call them scatterbrained?? Ya gotta meet with the unions every day but ya can't meet with the cabnit in two years... holy moly.

I doubt the authenticy of that statement. I guess it depends on what ya call "a cabinet meeting". The statement that Obama has not talked one on one with several cabinet members in two years is ridiculous.

I can't even see the purpose of having the entire cabinet get together for meetings. Why would they? Name one issue that needs the input of the whole cabinet at the same time.

I doubt the authenticy of that statement. I guess it depends on what ya call "a cabinet meeting". The statement that Obama has not talked one on one with several cabinet members in two years is ridiculous.

I can't even see the purpose of having the entire cabinet get together for meetings. Why would they? Name one issue that needs the input of the whole cabinet at the same time.

you heard it on the news clip same as I did. I didn't make it up.

If George Bush was staying in touch with the millions of companies that hire all of us, that would be called special interests.

So yes, meeting with union leaders is a special interest.

Wal Mart and McDonalds employ more people than are in that group. If Bush met with the heads of Wal Mart and McD's, he'd be called a corporate fat cat sympathizer.

If George Bush was staying in touch with the millions of companies that hire all of us, that would be called special interests.

So yes, meeting with union leaders is a special interest.

Wal Mart and McDonalds employ more people than are in that group. If Bush met with the heads of Wal Mart and McD's, he'd be called a corporate fat cat sympathizer.

The CEO's of Walmart and McDonalds ARE special interests in that they represent individual companies. I have no doubt that Obama would take a call from both of those companies representatives.

They are also service/retail oriented employing most of their employees at close to minimum wage. IMO we have all the minimum wage jobs we need.

The AFL-CIO represents the environment we as a country need to build on..the higher paying manufacturing and skilled services industries. That is where the strength and future of America really resides. I am happy that Obama is reported to giving that sector of our economy more interest.

Forum List

Back