Every Day, 16 People Die From The Effects Of Gravity In the Home...

Yep, falling has caused a lot of deaths and injuries and numerous safeguards and warnings have been taken, for example steps up and down, railings on stairways, and hundreds of others, even including parachutes. For those things that cause death and disabilties, atttempts are made to minimize the deaths and disabilities. Such is the nature of man.

Yep, falling has caused a lot of deaths and injuries and numerous safeguards and warnings have been taken, for example steps up and down, railings on stairways, and hundreds of others, even including parachutes. For those things that cause death and disabilties, atttempts are made to minimize the deaths and disabilities. Such is the nature of man.

private ownership of tall buildings should also be banned...

At the very least Barry should immediately appoint a Gravity Czar and work with congressional Dims to intro legislation to outlaw assault gravity on a national level and task a dozen or so existing federal agencies with overlapping and redundant oversight responsibilities capable of accomplishing absolutely nothing while burgeoning into a nearly trillion dollar budget expenditure over the next ten years.

"Ya' cannot change the Laws of Physics!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZS2-4-iUJ4]The Firm - "Star Trekkin'" - ORIGINAL VIDEO - HQ - YouTube[/ame]

Top 5 causes of accidental home injury deaths ? and how to prevent them - MSN Real Estate

Obama should herewith repeal the laws of gravity, as it's simply an antiquated and dangerous notion put forth by some old white guy more'n 300 years ago...

Gravity as defined by some old white guy 300 years ago is infringinging upon my pursuit of happiness. At present my motorhome is confined to the ground by this outdated racist gravity and that interfres with my pursuit of happiness as when I go on vacation I wish to fly.....in my own motorhome.

Top 5 causes of accidental home injury deaths ? and how to prevent them - MSN Real Estate

Obama should herewith repeal the laws of gravity, as it's simply an antiquated and dangerous notion put forth by some old white guy more'n 300 years ago...

UNBELIEVABLE!!! I am truly ashamed of the gravity lobby!
What gives them the right to murder these innocent 16 people a day!!!

I mean where is Obama on this?? Can't he repeal it!!!
After all NewsWeek is touting as the "Second Coming" inauguration for Obama!
"Conservatives have long joked that the national press corps see Barack Obama as the second coming of Jesus Christ. Today, Newsweek - at least what's left of it, an online product for tablets and e-readers - made it official," said Center Vice President Brent Baker

Newsweek: Obama is 'The Second Coming' | WashingtonExaminer.com

Forum List

Back