If it involves sodomites and butt bandits and turning kids over the be molested, i'm sure the left and the "progressives" are all for it.

upload_2019-7-19_20-48-37.png

Yes, another important measure introduced in the Democratic controlled House of Representatives, and most likely-after passage by the house-will go to die in Mitch McConnell 's graveyard known as the Senet . This one is of vital importance to children who do not have a permanent home. I know how important this is because I worked in a CPS, Foster Care and Adoption agency for many years . Yes there must be high standards for those willing and able to provide foster care or to adopt children, but there are not nearly enough such people and we cant afford to arbitrarily eliminate people based on irrational fear, prejudices, or religious beliefs.

Every Child Deserves a Family Act Introduced in Congress

In related news:

Same-Sex Couple Blocked from Serving as Foster Parents to Get Their Day in Court
a family can only be formed from a man and a women, anything else is a lie,,,

the problem is the system itself and the cost of adoption,,,not to mention how its more expensive for a white couple,,,
Really? These are not families:

More expensive for white couples?? What are you talking about. ?
those are lesbians and gays that purchased a child because they couldnt make one themselves,,,a family starts with a man and a women,,,

sorry I have been inside the gay community and they should never be allowed to adopt,,,EVER

so take your homophobic bullshit and shove it up,,,never mind,,,

What the fuck are you talking about? You have been "inside the gay community"? There are people who are being parents to children. Many of those children had beed abused, neglected , abandoned by their straight parents.

save it for someone that cares,,,

these people should not be allowed around children,,

View attachment 270092

Of course not, obviously they have some issues..

Yes, another important measure introduced in the Democratic controlled House of Representatives, and most likely-after passage by the house-will go to die in Mitch McConnell 's graveyard known as the Senet . This one is of vital importance to children who do not have a permanent home. I know how important this is because I worked in a CPS, Foster Care and Adoption agency for many years . Yes there must be high standards for those willing and able to provide foster care or to adopt children, but there are not nearly enough such people and we cant afford to arbitrarily eliminate people based on irrational fear, prejudices, or religious beliefs.

Eliminating discrimination against relatives and those seeking to foster and adopt will allow more children to have loving homes while in foster care.

Today, the Every Child Deserves a Family (ECDF) Act of 2019 was introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives by Congressman John Lewis (D-GA). The companion Senate bill, led by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) will follow soon. The ECDF Act promotes the best interests of children by prohibiting discrimination by federally-funded child welfare agencies against children, families, and individuals on the basis of religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), and marital status. Eliminating discrimination against relatives and those seeking to foster and adopt will allow more children to have loving homes while in foster care.

Our nation is currently experiencing a shortage of homes available for young people who need them. There are more than 440,000 children in foster care across the country, and each year 20,000 children age out of the system without a permanent family. This crisis is exacerbated by laws or policies in eight states which allow taxpayer-funded, state-contracted foster and adoption agencies to turn away qualified families who do not meet the agency’s religious litmus test, denying foster children the loving homes they desperately need.

In related news:

Same-Sex Couple Blocked from Serving as Foster Parents to Get Their Day in Court

Late yesterday, a federal district court denied motions by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) to dismiss Lambda Legal’s lawsuit challenging discrimination in a federal foster care program. Lambda Legal filed the lawsuit on behalf of a married same-sex Texas couple, Fatma Marouf and Bryn Esplin, who were denied the opportunity even to apply to serve as foster parents for refugee children by a USCCB affiliate because the couple did not “mirror the Holy Family.”
Good to know that your political agenda is more important than the welfare of children.
Wrong, I believe that YOURS is

If it involves sodomites and butt bandits and turning kids over the be molested, i'm sure the left and the "progressives" are all for it.
I see that it didn't take long for the homophobes, bigots and ignoramuses to jump on this one.

It’s not a “phobia” when homos present a clear and present danger to children.

If you can present credible proof that same sex couples are a clear and present danger to children, you might have a point worth considering.

All you have to do is look at surveys and statistics of convicted child molesters. Gays only make up about 2% to 4% of the population, yet account for a third to one half of child molesters in most studies.

Family Research Institute » Blog Archive » Child Molestation and Homosexuality

Everyone knows this, but leftwing idiots have to pretend they don’t know in order to maintain faith in their twisted Agenda.

The Family Research Institute is an anti gay group that has been discredited many times. Repeating results from discredited reports from the 80s is not credible proof of anything. Try again.

Eliminating discrimination against relatives and those seeking to foster and adopt will allow more children to have loving homes while in foster care.

Today, the Every Child Deserves a Family (ECDF) Act of 2019 was introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives by Congressman John Lewis (D-GA). The companion Senate bill, led by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) will follow soon. The ECDF Act promotes the best interests of children by prohibiting discrimination by federally-funded child welfare agencies against children, families, and individuals on the basis of religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), and marital status. Eliminating discrimination against relatives and those seeking to foster and adopt will allow more children to have loving homes while in foster care.

Our nation is currently experiencing a shortage of homes available for young people who need them. There are more than 440,000 children in foster care across the country, and each year 20,000 children age out of the system without a permanent family. This crisis is exacerbated by laws or policies in eight states which allow taxpayer-funded, state-contracted foster and adoption agencies to turn away qualified families who do not meet the agency’s religious litmus test, denying foster children the loving homes they desperately need.

In related news:

Late yesterday, a federal district court denied motions by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) to dismiss Lambda Legal’s lawsuit challenging discrimination in a federal foster care program. Lambda Legal filed the lawsuit on behalf of a married same-sex Texas couple, Fatma Marouf and Bryn Esplin, who were denied the opportunity even to apply to serve as foster parents for refugee children by a USCCB affiliate because the couple did not “mirror the Holy Family.”
Good to know that your political agenda is more important than the welfare of children.
Wrong, I believe that YOURS is
Incorrect. But that probably isn't all that new to you.

Hopefully, mature and sane people will shoot this down or file it in the oval filing cabinet where it belongs.

I see that it didn't take long for the homophobes, bigots and ignoramuses to jump on this one.

If you can present credible proof that same sex couples are a clear and present danger to children, you might have a point worth considering.

All you have to do is look at surveys and statistics of convicted child molesters. Gays only make up about 2% to 4% of the population, yet account for a third to one half of child molesters in most studies.

Everyone knows this, but leftwing idiots have to pretend they don’t know in order to maintain faith in their twisted Agenda.

Complete horseshit. Those statistics only hold up if you count every instance of same sec child molestation as a homosexual act. For the most part we are talking about pedophiles who target children-often focusing on an age rage and in discriminant with regards to gander-and most importantly UNABLE TO HAVE AN AGE APPRROPRIATE relationship. They re NOT the people who want to marry someone of the same sex, and raise children together. You people are either to stupid to know that, or more likely, just lying and knowingly spreading hate

Yes the Bible and Suicide rates

Well, the bible says you should kill a kid if he doesn't mind you, and says that it's all right if your daughter is raped, as long as the rapist agrees to marry her, so we'll just stick a pin in that one, but I would like to hear more about how suicide rates show same sex couples are a clear and present danger to children. You got a credible link?
Well, the bible says you should kill a kid if he doesn't mind you, and says that it's all right if your daughter is raped, as long as the rapist agrees to marry her, so we'll just stick a pin in that one, but I would like to hear more about how suicide rates show same sex couples are a clear and present danger to children. You got a credible link?

I love Jesus haters and their lies about what the Bible says.

Oh, it's in there
If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and who, when they have chastened him, will not heed them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city, to the gate of his city. And they shall say to the elders of his city, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.” Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death with stones; so you shall put away the evil from among you, and all Israel shall hear and fear. (Deuteronomy 21:18–21

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 “If a man meets a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are found, then the man who lay with her shall give to the father of the young woman fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has violated her. He may not divorce her all his days."

If you actually cared about the welfare of children, you'd support eliminating programs which encourage out of wedlock births. Children raised without their fathers in the home fare much worse in life. We should encourage parents to get and stay married. Instead, the welfare system encourages girls to be single mothers as a career choice.

Don't you dare suggest that I don't care about children.!! I want to reduce UNWANTED out of wedlock births and that fact is that liberal policies such as MEAINGFUL sex education programs instead of abstinence only programs work. So does the availability to birth control which conservative assholes oppose.

Beyond that social safety net programs do not encourage single parent hood and do not just benefit single mothers. They benefit low income people who are caring for children. If you cared about children you would acknowledge that.

Complete horseshit. Those statistics only hold up if you count every instance of same sec child molestation as a homosexual act. For the most part we are talking about pedophiles who target children-often focusing on an age rage and in discriminant with regards to gander-and most importantly UNABLE TO HAVE AN AGE APPRROPRIATE relationship. They re NOT the people who want to marry someone of the same sex, and raise children together. You people are either to stupid to know that, or more likely, just lying and knowingly spreading hate

Same sex child molesters ARE homosexuals you dumb fuck. How convenient for you that you don’t think they should be counted. This is like saying murderers that kill children aren’t actually murderers because the victims are underage. Now STFU already.

Same sex child molesters ARE homosexuals you dumb fuck. How convenient for you that you don’t think they should be counted. This is like saying murderers that kill children aren’t actually murderers because the victims are underage. Now STFU already.
As always you display a profound knowledge and insight into the complexities of human sexuality. We can all learn so much from you!! God bless

If you actually cared about the welfare of children, you'd support eliminating programs which encourage out of wedlock births. Children raised without their fathers in the home fare much worse in life. We should encourage parents to get and stay married. Instead, the welfare system encourages girls to be single mothers as a career choice.

Don't you dare suggest that I don't care about children.!! I want to reduce UNWANTED out of wedlock births and that fact is that liberal policies such as MEAINGFUL sex education programs instead of abstinence only programs work. So does the availability to birth control which conservative assholes oppose.

Beyond that social safety net programs do not encourage single parent hood and do not just benefit single mothers. They benefit low income people who are caring for children. If you cared about children you would acknowledge that.

Then your concern is thoroughly misguided and your understanding of social welfare's impact on family formation is seriously deficient.

Promoting adoption by gay couples addresses a tiny fraction of at risk children.

Then your concern is thoroughly misguided and your understanding of social welfare's impact on family formation is seriously deficient.
Why don't you enlighten us then. ? And even if you're right, implying that I'm a hypocrite for supporting social safety net programs does not negate my argument for the support of this bill. You just employing an appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacy

As always you display a profound knowledge and insight into the complexities of human sexuality. We can all learn so much from you!! God bless

As always you display a profound lack of morality in pushing your deviant sexual perversions.

What does that "not discriminating against relatives" mean? I did CPS too. Placement with relatives who may not protect is a difficult call. What does "not discriminating against relatives" mean?

This one is of vital importance to children who do not have a permanent home.

That's the Masonic Democrat attitude at the orphanage for poor pitiful children "of color."

Every family has a mob boss and every human belongs with his family no matter what.

Communist North Korea. Fascist Italy. Medieval Spain. That's what the Democrats want for America.

This one is of vital importance to children who do not have a permanent home.

That's the Masonic Democrat attitude at the orphanage for poor pitiful children "of color."

Every family has a mob boss and every human belongs with his family no matter what.

Communist North Korea. Fascist Italy. Medieval Spain. That's what the Democrats want for America.
What the fuck have you been smoking?

Forum List

Back