"Every breath he takes,

So? Bush I advised the Iranians to not release the hostages till after the election.
Both bad moves in my opinion.

Does this new talking point mean that the Right has withdrawn its accusation that Obama is intentionally driving up gas prices?

Because anyone with a brain knows that rising gas prices going into an election is pure poison for an incumbent President.

So? Bush I advised the Iranians to not release the hostages till after the election.
Both bad moves in my opinion.

Conspiracy Theory post alert
RedAlert.gif

Sorry about him telling the truth, after the election he'll probably be rid of lying, cheating, greedy, STUPID, no compromise, "un-American" (TIME) GOP. AZZHOLES!

WTH are you talking about- That was scumbag actor, "covert action, anything to get elected" Ronnie RAYGUNS, whose real legacy is a depression, the stupidest wars ever, and the semi ruin of the non rich AND the country. Moron (at best) Pub dupes.

every move he makes"... is all about this second term. Not one thing he does or says has any other goal. Here's just one more "tell", a hot mike caught obama telling Medvedev to advise Putin to wait until after the November elections to push on missile defense.

World Blog - Hot mike moment: Obama overheard telling Medvedev he needs 'space' on missile defense

As it is for all politicians.

Corrupt power hungry narcissistic people want to be politicians and once they get elected all they care about is keeping their power.

Forum List

Back