Every $1 Added to the Economy, Obama Added More Than $3 in Debt

I posted on the topic presented in the OP... You went off on a tangent on the breakdown of how it is spent, but you didn't discredit the OP...

So, on the topic of the OP, the claim stated remains true...

I don't care "how" it's spent, which is what you spent much of the thread whining about...

You're boring... I won't miss you in November when you leave...

You could have saved us both a bunch of time if you just said from the start that you have no clue what you're talking about and that you'd prefer to just blame Obama for everything regardless of what the numbers say.
Where did I blame 0bama?

Now you're making shit up... Spending under his reign has gotten much worse... He is certainly partially to blame...

Remind me next time that you reply to one of my posts that trying to have a discussion with you is pointless since you are a liar and have no interest in acting like a reasonable adult.
You aren't a reasonable debater, nor an adult... You whine about insults while being insulting...

You won't be missed in November...

I'm not a reasonable debater? I asked for data that you claimed to have and you refuse to share it. Is that the behavior of someone interested in honest debate/discussion? Honestly?

The 2009 budget was written by a Democratic Congress and signed by Obama, not Bush.

In the end, it was signed off on by Obama in March of 2009. However, the budget proposal was Bush's.

Bush’s Huge Budget Numbers Blamed on Obama

Congress writes the budget, not the president. Obama was riding on an approval rating of 80% at that time. He could have lived up to his hope and change rhetoric and kicked the budget back to Congress saying a $1.5T deficit is unacceptable and refused to sign it. He didn't because he's just the same old crap we've always had.

One thing Obama couldn't have changed...the half a trillion dollars of annual interest on the Reagan/Bushes debt:

Available Historical Data

Interest On National Debt Payable F/Y End Sept. 30

2011 $454,393,280,417.03

2010 $413,954,825,362.17

2009 $383,071,060,815.42

2008 $451,154,049,950.63

2007 $429,977,998,108.20

2006 $405,872,109,315.83

2005 $352,350,252,507.90

YOU CAN LIE ALL YOU WANT, but nobody is going to believe you.

What is the lie?

The massive Bush bailout to his banker friends was initiated by Bush. Remember it was all a scam run by the REPUBLISCAMS to scam the Republic. Those sons of bitches all need to be in prison. The sooner we put them there the better it will be for America.

The massive Bush bail out that Obama fervently supported and voted for? :lol:

You have no credibility. Go back to your sandbox.

Hell...everybody knows that the Democrats believe in government intervention. All of a sudden the party of small government jumps right in the middle of Wall St...hands out nearly a trillion dollars and doesn't even specify how it is to be used.

Forum List

Back