Ever Wonder Why When They Break You Must Watch A Commercial...Everywhere

Well, your nuts are in their hands for sure. But its because they opened their hand, and you placed your nuts there.

Just turn it off.

OH WAIT........OWS'ers believe they have a right to television and radio without corporate interference. They should be able to watch Fox, NBC, ESPN, ABC, CBS, AMC, MTV........without "corporate" interference. Haha. The irony is too sweet.

I am a Democrat because I believe in campaign finance reform. Sadly, our politics are dominated by advertisements, paid for by the contributions of giant corporations. All too often, these drown out legitimate grassroots opinions, like the kind heard on TimeWarner-AOL-CNN, TimesCorp, or Disney-ABC.

:lol:

let me guess, democrats dont do that right? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They're the virgin homosexuals right Starbuck?
Democrat grassroots are Astroturf, financed by George Soros et al.

Well, your nuts are in their hands for sure. But its because they opened their hand, and you placed your nuts there.

Just turn it off.

OH WAIT........OWS'ers believe they have a right to television and radio without corporate interference. They should be able to watch Fox, NBC, ESPN, ABC, CBS, AMC, MTV........without "corporate" interference. Haha. The irony is too sweet.

I am a Democrat because I believe in campaign finance reform. Sadly, our politics are dominated by advertisements, paid for by the contributions of giant corporations. All too often, these drown out legitimate grassroots opinions, like the kind heard on TimeWarner-AOL-CNN, TimesCorp, or Disney-ABC.

I am a Democrat because this is the way I voted for 30 years:

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1984 Reagan

Then I went 20 years without voting and decided the Republican party...which used to be a party which was financially responsible and executed small government and indiviudal rights had changed into a party which borrowed and spent and supported corporations and the wealthy.
So now you vote for a party that's financially irresponsible, embraces huge government, tramples on individual rights, and demonizes business.

Yeah. THAT'LL show 'em! :clap2:

Last edited:
I DVR the majority of what I watch so that I save time FF through the commercials.

I DVR also, love FF.

BUTTTT, when watching 'live' TV, which is a rarity for me, I pause at the commercial breaks.
Gives me time to use the 'facilities', grab another cupa Joe, water and maybe a snack.
Oh, and jump on here for a quickie comment :razz:
When I get back, I can FF through the commercials.

Ain't life grand that way? :eusa_whistle:

Whether you watch it or not they're controlling what you can and cannot do. You bought extra equipment to get around it...that was an additional sale for some company. It's what it's all about...more profits for corporations and lapping up one's money.
Who's forcing you to have cable and a television?

I DVR also, love FF.

BUTTTT, when watching 'live' TV, which is a rarity for me, I pause at the commercial breaks.
Gives me time to use the 'facilities', grab another cupa Joe, water and maybe a snack.
Oh, and jump on here for a quickie comment :razz:
When I get back, I can FF through the commercials.

Ain't life grand that way? :eusa_whistle:

Whether you watch it or not they're controlling what you can and cannot do. You bought extra equipment to get around it...that was an additional sale for some company. It's what it's all about...more profits for corporations and lapping up one's money.

The commercial breaks!

It's because they have us by the nuts and we watch and hear exactly what they want us to see and hear.

Know what a sheep is??? If you haven't seen The Matrix...watch it.

I swear to God. Can liberals get any whinier? A commercial has him by his nutz? Really? :cuckoo:

The commercial breaks!

obaaaaamamk7.jpg

It's because they have us by the nuts and we watch and hear exactly what they want us to see and hear.

I don't watch commercials. That's what DVRs are for.

I just fast foward through them.

But what's the big deal about commercials?

Where do you think part of the money comes from for your tv shows?

If you want no commercials then pay premium prices for your cable like you have to for premium cable channels like HBO.

Once upon a time, that was the ONLY revenue that tv got.

We didn't get our tv from cable, we got it from an antenea on top of our house and we didn't pay for it.

The commercials in those commercial breaks paid for your tv show.

If you don't like 'em, do what I do. Record your shows ahead of time and fast foward through 'em.

:blahblah:

Yeah, the Matrix was a documentary........... :eusa_whistle:
:rolleyes:

I, for one, thought the Matrix was STUPID!

I watched the first movie and haven't watched another.

The idea that using humans for batteries????

The power needed for that elaborate virtual reality system to keep us happy while they drain off our power sort of negates any benefit as far as I can see.

I couldn't get past that stupid hole in reality.

Figures this mind numbed lefty thinks the Matrix is some kind of "profound" bit of movie making.

It was DUMB beyond Belief.

Just turn it off.

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1984 Reagan

Then I went 20 years without voting and decided the Republican party...which used to be a party which was financially responsible and executed small government and indiviudal rights had changed into a party which borrowed and spent and supported corporations and the wealthy.

You want us to believe that someone old enough to have voted for Eisenhower watches THE MATRIX?????????

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Keep on talking. It makes for great entertainment. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1984 Reagan

You want us to believe that someone old enough to have voted for Eisenhower watches THE MATRIX?????????

Keep on talking. It makes for great entertainment. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

no one cares what you believe.......

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1984 Reagan

no one cares what you believe.......

Oh yes you do, or you wouldn't have replied!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back