Ever Wonder Why When They Break You Must Watch A Commercial...Everywhere

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
It's because they have us by the nuts and we watch and hear exactly what they want us to see and hear.

Know what a sheep is??? If you haven't seen The Matrix...watch it.

Last edited:
It's because they have us by the nuts and we watch and hear exactly what they want us to see and hear.

I hardly ever watch or listen to commercials.
On TV and Radio I always change the channel.
I go back when I think the commercial break is over. :lol:

You are not required to watch commercials. You could go jack off.

Wait, you mean I don't have to do that while I watch commercials?! :eek:

You are not entitled to free entertainment. It has to be paid for one way or another. Clearly separated propaganda is one way to do so.

Well, they do that because those companies purchase that air time. See, TV production is expensive. All the cameras, satellites, staff, actors, TV rights payouts, etc, etc.

And we get it all for about $40 to Comcast cable.

We could eliminate commercials. But would then pay $250 a month to Comcast.

1. You could change the channel.

2. You could turn off the TV altogether.

3. You can bitch impotently on the internet.

I see you've chosen to go with #3.

Well, your nuts are in their hands for sure. But its because they opened their hand, and you placed your nuts there.

Just turn it off.

OH WAIT........OWS'ers believe they have a right to television and radio without corporate interference. They should be able to watch Fox, NBC, ESPN, ABC, CBS, AMC, MTV........without "corporate" interference. Haha. The irony is too sweet.

Well, your nuts are in their hands for sure. But its because they opened their hand, and you placed your nuts there.

Just turn it off.

OH WAIT........OWS'ers believe they have a right to television and radio without corporate interference. They should be able to watch Fox, NBC, ESPN, ABC, CBS, AMC, MTV........without "corporate" interference. Haha. The irony is too sweet.

I am a Democrat because I believe in campaign finance reform. Sadly, our politics are dominated by advertisements, paid for by the contributions of giant corporations. All too often, these drown out legitimate grassroots opinions, like the kind heard on TimeWarner-AOL-CNN, TimesCorp, or Disney-ABC.

Ever thought that without commercial breaks there would be no revenue to run a TV channel? :cuckoo:

Just turn it off.

I am a Democrat because I believe in campaign finance reform. Sadly, our politics are dominated by advertisements, paid for by the contributions of giant corporations. All too often, these drown out legitimate grassroots opinions, like the kind heard on TimeWarner-AOL-CNN, TimesCorp, or Disney-ABC.

:lol:

let me guess, democrats dont do that right? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They're the virgin homosexuals right Starbuck?

Just turn it off.

I am a Democrat because this is the way I voted for 30 years:

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1984 Reagan

Then I went 20 years without voting and decided the Republican party...which used to be a party which was financially responsible and executed small government and indiviudal rights had changed into a party which borrowed and spent and supported corporations and the wealthy.

Last edited:
I DVR the majority of what I watch so that I save time FF through the commercials.

I DVR also, love FF.

BUTTTT, when watching 'live' TV, which is a rarity for me, I pause at the commercial breaks.
Gives me time to use the 'facilities', grab another cupa Joe, water and maybe a snack.
Oh, and jump on here for a quickie comment :razz:
When I get back, I can FF through the commercials.

Ain't life grand that way? :eusa_whistle:

I DVR the majority of what I watch so that I save time FF through the commercials.

I DVR also, love FF.

BUTTTT, when watching 'live' TV, which is a rarity for me, I pause at the commercial breaks.
Gives me time to use the 'facilities', grab another cupa Joe, water and maybe a snack.
Oh, and jump on here for a quickie comment :razz:
When I get back, I can FF through the commercials.

Ain't life grand that way? :eusa_whistle:

Whether you watch it or not they're controlling what you can and cannot do. You bought extra equipment to get around it...that was an additional sale for some company. It's what it's all about...more profits for corporations and lapping up one's money.

What's wrong with expecting (or demanding) that the news be delivered in the most unbiased way possible? I have no problem with a News outlet that has an agenda as long as they're up front about it, that way I know and can decide accordingly.

It's those outlets that claim to be unbiased then just report whatever the RNC or DNC faxes to them, those guys piss me off.

Forum List

Back