ever wonder why massacres don't happen at shooting ranges?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
ever wonder why massacres don't happen at shooting ranges? if so then you should stop drinking the koolaid and smell the coffee

Mom kills son, then self at shooting range

Mom kills son, then self at gun range - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

Of course the whole Christian thing comes into play .. you know, Muslims and others being violent and Christianity being the message of peace love and understanding. :eusa_shhh:

What point are you trying to make? seriously, I'm not sure what you are getting at?

Confused, huh? Not surprising considering the idiocy of the OP. With implied generalizations that all Muslims and others are violent while all Christians only follow the message of peace and love is pure lunacy, so congratulations for being open-minded enough to not get it.

mas·sa·cre
   [mas-uh-ker] Show IPA noun, verb, -cred, -cring.

noun
the unnecessary, indiscriminate killing of a large number of human beings or animals, as in barbarous warfare or persecution or for revenge or plunder.

Two people aren't exactly a massacre.

It MIGHT because so many people are ARMED at shooting ranges? Just a thought, uh, for those who wonder.

People at shooting ranges are usually armed and assassins are usually cowards. The jihad Major Nadal knew the Troops he was murdering were nor armed but he ran like the coward he was when a female Police Officer showed up.

People at shooting ranges are usually armed and assassins are usually cowards. The jihad Major Nadal knew the Troops he was murdering were nor armed but he ran like the coward he was when a female Police Officer showed up.

Yes, as I wrote; massacres tend to occur where people are UNarmed.

Forum List

Back