Ever wonder what Jesus thinks of Christmas

he doesn't think anymore- he's dead
You misspelled risen.
sure
and Santa came down my chimney
Then you can’t do all things through Christ. I can. He strengthens me.

lol... when he strengthens you enough to stop seeking eternal life from a god made man made matzo made by human hands that has no life and is not God, I'll believe.
Are you still evangelizing Judaism:lol:

he doesn't think anymore- he's dead
You misspelled risen.
sure

lol... when he strengthens you enough to stop seeking eternal life from a god made man made matzo made by human hands that has no life and is not God, I'll believe.

Don't be silly. Jews don't evangelize.

You, a he-goat "without blemish", have been carefully chosen and prepared as a sin offering.

Your slaughter has been dedicated to the Lord.

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

Last edited:
I love Christmas and it is great when the Pagans have me paint Santa on their windows; I'm looking forward to next year so I can paint tons of Santa's all over the Metro......:113:

And I almost forgot. The home-made candy and goody boxes are delicious.

You misspelled risen.
sure

You, a he-goat "without blemish", have been carefully chosen and prepared as a sin offering.

Your slaughter has been dedicated to the Lord.

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

Exactly. That's why you doing it is so funny and noteworthy.

Forum List

Back