Ever wonder what if Obamacare is overturned?

If it's overturned we can go back to the drawing board and go for single payer...Medicare for everyone.

Six things, but I didn't read anywhere how those six things is going to address the uninsured.

You want the guvmint regulating, but no mention of what enforcement would look like.

And if prices went up instead of down (as you contend they would) what would happen then?

If 30 million still have no money and no insurance, do they still get care at the emergency room?
For free.

There is only about 15 million out of 360 million that do not have insurance.

This can be fixed some other way.... why wreck 2/3 of the American economy for them?

Six things, but I didn't read anywhere how those six things is going to address the uninsured.

You want the guvmint regulating, but no mention of what enforcement would look like.

And if prices went up instead of down (as you contend they would) what would happen then?

If 30 million still have no money and no insurance, do they still get care at the emergency room?
For free.
So you're saying that unless forced, people won't buy health insurance at any price. Okay... that flies in the face of what the Solicitor General said that EVERYONE eventually gets health care coverage because they never know how or when it happens, it just WILL happen.

You just don't seem to get the fact that if prices can be forced to drop by 80% pretty much everyone but the most indigent can afford some form of health coverage. Trust me, if you have price shopping, you WILL have prices plummet unless you have illegal trusts going on and then the Government can act as the regulating agency it should, bust them with the Sherman Anti-Trust Act and prices will fall to where the market will bear. If people aren't willing to pay the same as say car insurance rates, I doubt very highly they'd buy it at any price

I think you have a little fail stuck to your lips there because your theory is a non-starter. You do not have a right to the work, training, skill and time of any other individual except in the manner they wish to trade it. They are not your slaves no matter how great your need and cannot be compelled by law to heal you without compensation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back