Ever Wonder What Happened To The Middle Class

Doesn't it make you people all warm and fuzzy to be put IN A CERTAIN class of people.?

You all aren't just INDIVIDUALS you know.

Doesn't it make you people all warm and fuzzy to be put IN A CERTAIN class of people.?

You all aren't just INDIVIDUALS you know.

Yeah...we are all individuals that are watching our share of America's wealth...our piece of the American dream, erode so that the ruling class can have more golden parachutes.

The Class War is over...the ruling class won.

Cammpbell.. I wasn't talking about the taxes and the like.... I was responding to Joe who blamed Clinton and Clinton alone for the fiasco of NAFTA and the other Trade agreements that helped to Cripple our working people.

Clinton signed NAFTA but he needs to go read the facts. George Herbert Walker Bush had done all the meetings with the president of Mexico and the prime minister of Canada and had everything ready to be signed when Bill Clinton took office. Remember what H. Ross Perot told Bush and Clinton in the presidential debates..."that giant sucking sound will be jobs leaving America." Ever notice that they never have let a third party take part in the debates since then. We've been conquored by two political parties and they aren't going peacefully.

Everyone in America has the exact same ability to do the best, or the least, they care to achieve in a lifetime. I'm sorry you don't have this privledge in whatever 3rd world pisshole nation you reside in.
Yep.Typical murkin.
Let all these lazy cocksuckers go get a job and pay their own medical.
Isn't today bath day for you bikers ?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7W-IXAc_fI&feature=related]Special Olympics Noord Limburg 2010-Beeldscherm.m4v - YouTube[/ame]

Everyone in America has the exact same ability to do the best, or the least, they care to achieve in a lifetime. I'm sorry you don't have this privledge in whatever 3rd world pisshole nation you reside in.
Yep.Typical murkin.
Let all these lazy cocksuckers go get a job and pay their own medical.
Isn't today bath day for you bikers ?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7W-IXAc_fI&feature=related]Special Olympics Noord Limburg 2010-Beeldscherm.m4v - YouTube[/ame]

You pricks take everything for granted. I would have liked for you to have been in west Tennessee during the depression and get a chance to see how you reacted to hunger and never having a goddamed thing.

Nope. Because I don't view myself or my neighbors through the lie that is a class system. They are my fellow man. There is nothing different between us. And especially not because any of us earn more or less than one another.

Classes are a lie. They exist because politicians need to divide us to control us. When you recognize every man as your bother and every woman as your sister, you realize how little income matters and how important people are.

Why don't you rise from the middle class, you dumb fuck.

I remember someone saying, "If you want to get out of the ghetto, then move." Same type of 'simpleton' level response.

If you thought I reside in a 3rd world nation by reading my loc, then you're also clueless. BTW, thanks for the neg.

I remember someone saying, "If you want to get out of the ghetto, then move." Same type of 'simpleton' level response.

If you thought I reside in a 3rd world nation by reading my loc, then you're also clueless. BTW, thanks for the neg.

It would have been more than obvious that he was clueless either way. Anybody who is naive enough to believe everyone in this country has an equal shot at a good life needs to do some serious, deep thinking. When the upper 30% worry about which ivy league school their kids will attend while the rest see their kids go to some shithole desert or mountain range 10,000 miles away and put their lives on the line........something is very wrong.

George W. Bush told a thousand lies and his staff and cabinet helped him convince the American people and the congress to invade Iraq and take their weapons of mass destruction away from them. There never was a weapon of mass destruction. Bush was pissed because Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate his daddy in 1993 and said "God Told Me To Invade Iraq." Over 4000 dead young Americans and over 32,000 seriously wounded later....Texas Justice Was Served.

I might mention that the war cost a trillion dollars and mostly never paid for....much of the costs for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have not been funded through regular appropriations bills, but through emergency supplemental appropriations bills. As such, most of these expenses were not included in the budget deficit calculation prior to FY2010.

Last edited:

Why don't you start a thread whining about it, asswipe?

Why don't you start a thread whining about it, asswipe?

You dumb prick!

Stop spamming over my posts if you're not going to comment on them:

It would have been more than obvious that he was clueless either way. Anybody who is naive enough to believe everyone in this country has an equal shot at a good life needs to do some serious, deep thinking. When the upper 30% worry about which ivy league school their kids will attend while the rest see their kids go to some shithole desert or mountain range 10,000 miles away and put their lives on the line........something is very wrong.

George W. Bush told a thousand lies and his staff and cabinet helped him convince the American people and the congress to invade Iraq and take their weapons of mass destruction away from them. There never was a weapon of mass destruction. Bush was pissed because Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate his daddy in 1993 and said "God Told Me To Invade Iraq." Over 4000 dead young Americans and over 32,000 seriously wounded later....Texas Justice Was Served.

I might mention that the war cost a trillion dollars and mostly never paid for....much of the costs for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have not been funded through regular appropriations bills, but through emergency supplemental appropriations bills. As such, most of these expenses were not included in the budget deficit calculation prior to FY2010

see him try to change history?

So based on your data extrapolating the end result is:
1) ONLY the 1% have ALL the wealth.
2) Therefore there is NOTHING for the other 99%.
3) AS a result 99% of the population dies because there is no food, no shelter, since there are no jobs, nothing bought nothing sold.. because the 1% has ALL the wealth!
4) Anarchy is the end result.

How gloomy!

Surprisingly the USA gross domestic product seems to be at odds with your results:
1) 1800
Consider what the gross domestic product of the USA was in 1800...
GDP in 2005 dollars Population GDP per capita in 2005 dollars.
1800 $ 12,987 5,297,000 $ 1,396
1900 $ 422,843 76,094,000 5,556
2009 12,987,400 307,483,000 42,247
Measuring Worth - Measures of worth, inflation rates, saving calculator, relative value, worth of a dollar, worth of a pound, purchasing power, gold prices, GDP, history of wages, average wage

So even though the population grew 60 times
the GDP actual grew at 1,000% ..

Blah blah Bush... blah blah lies.. blah blah random hyper-partisan bling hatred... blah blah troll speak....

All the posts by this poster/troll have a proper home in the romper room

I've gottcher romper right here in my hand.

Your party can never again claim to be the fiscal party.

Face the fact that you guys screwed the pooch yet again.

Get some new ideas that might work insteand of the same old failed ones which history has proven dont work.

quit buying the same old failed argument that you masters are feeding you.

we tried you shit and it failed

What does that do with anything I said?

Fact is, we have huge deficits and a disappearing middle class because the manufacturing is going overseas. BOTH parties were responsible for that.

[The decline of the middle class has NOTHING to do with the rich not paying enough in taxes.

It has to do with a combination of unreasonable regulations, inflexiable unions and bad free trade treaties that makes companies find it a lot easier to hire a bunch of Chinese in a deathtrap than pay an American a fair wage to do the job.

And most of these things are supported by Democrats. Bill Clinton gave us NAFTA, GATT, MFN for China, and the WTO, which pretty much is why your computer is made by a Chinese person and if you need to get it fixed, you have to call Pradip in India...

Bill Clinton agreed to those things... He didn't give us them... most, if not all of those things were Republican Proposals... But I know.. it's much easier to assign blame to "the other guy" than it is to take your rose colored glasses off when you look at your own side's contributions to our ills.

Democrats just didn't agree to overregulation, they pushed it. They also pushed unions killing the goose that laid the golden eggs.

So, yeah, Free Trade is bad. Free trade combined with the AFL-CIO, OSHA, EPA is disasterous.

Why don't you rise from the middle class, you dumb fuck.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Exactly what color is the sky in your world? Talk about naive!

Maybe you should educate yourself.

Where have all the high-paying jobs gone?
Where have all the high-paying jobs gone?- MSN Money

Surging college costs price out middle class
Rising college costs price out middle class - Jun. 13, 2011

Can the Middle Class Be Saved?
Can the Middle Class Be Saved? - Magazine - The Atlantic

Ever Wonder What Happened To The Middle Class

No. Republicans have worked ceaselessly to grind them into the dirt. They've been wildly successful.

Let's review a few facts

1) ReaganBush41 cut taxes for the wealthiest Americans and quadrupled the national debt

2) Bill Clinton raised taxes back to where they had been and balanced the budget

3) George W. Bush cut taxes twice using reconciliation to block opposition and doubled the debt again

Trillions of dollars of borrowed money was transferred to the richest Americans via lower tax rates

winners2.jpg

What universe do you live in? In this one only 1 of the things you said actually happened.

Let's review a few facts

1) ReaganBush41 cut taxes for the wealthiest Americans and quadrupled the national debt

2) Bill Clinton raised taxes back to where they had been and balanced the budget

3) George W. Bush cut taxes twice using reconciliation to block opposition and doubled the debt again

Trillions of dollars of borrowed money was transferred to the richest Americans

http://www.tutor2u.net/blog/images/uploads/winners2.jpg

Cammmpbell reminds me of the old story about two Russian peasents. One named Ivan has a horse and is able to plow more land and has a more successful farm. The other named Sergei doesn't. One day, Sergei finds a lamp and a genii comes out, and offers him one wish. "I wish that Ivan's horse would die!"

The decline of the middle class has NOTHING to do with the rich not paying enough in taxes.

It has to do with a combination of unreasonable regulations, inflexiable unions and bad free trade treaties that makes companies find it a lot easier to hire a bunch of Chinese in a deathtrap than pay an American a fair wage to do the job.

And most of these things are supported by Democrats. Bill Clinton gave us NAFTA, GATT, MFN for China, and the WTO, which pretty much is why your computer is made by a Chinese person and if you need to get it fixed, you have to call Pradip in India...

I see you do not know what is going on anymore than Cammmpbell does.

Forum List

Back