Ever Wonder What Happened To The Middle Class

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Let's review a few facts

1) ReaganBush41 cut taxes for the wealthiest Americans and quadrupled the national debt

2) Bill Clinton raised taxes back to where they had been and balanced the budget

3) George W. Bush cut taxes twice using reconciliation to block opposition and doubled the debt again

Trillions of dollars of borrowed money was transferred to the richest Americans via lower tax rates

winners2.jpg

Last edited:
Let's review a few facts

1) ReaganBush41 cut taxes for the wealthiest Americans and quadrupled the national debt

2) Bill Clinton raised taxes back to where they had been and balanced the budget

3) George W. Bush cut taxes twice using reconciliation to block opposition and doubled the debt again

Trillions of dollars of borrowed money was transferred to the richest Americans

http://www.tutor2u.net/blog/images/uploads/winners2.jpg

Cammmpbell reminds me of the old story about two Russian peasents. One named Ivan has a horse and is able to plow more land and has a more successful farm. The other named Sergei doesn't. One day, Sergei finds a lamp and a genii comes out, and offers him one wish. "I wish that Ivan's horse would die!"

The decline of the middle class has NOTHING to do with the rich not paying enough in taxes.

It has to do with a combination of unreasonable regulations, inflexiable unions and bad free trade treaties that makes companies find it a lot easier to hire a bunch of Chinese in a deathtrap than pay an American a fair wage to do the job.

And most of these things are supported by Democrats. Bill Clinton gave us NAFTA, GATT, MFN for China, and the WTO, which pretty much is why your computer is made by a Chinese person and if you need to get it fixed, you have to call Pradip in India...

Your party can never again claim to be the fiscal party.

Face the fact that you guys screwed the pooch yet again.

Get some new ideas that might work insteand of the same old failed ones which history has proven dont work.

quit buying the same old failed argument that you masters are feeding you.

we tried you shit and it failed

Let's review a few facts

Cammmpbell reminds me of the old story about two Russian peasents. One named Ivan has a horse and is able to plow more land and has a more successful farm. The other named Sergei doesn't. One day, Sergei finds a lamp and a genii comes out, and offers him one wish. "I wish that Ivan's horse would die!"

The decline of the middle class has NOTHING to do with the rich not paying enough in taxes.

It has to do with a combination of unreasonable regulations, inflexiable unions and bad free trade treaties that makes companies find it a lot easier to hire a bunch of Chinese in a deathtrap than pay an American a fair wage to do the job.

And most of these things are supported by Democrats. Bill Clinton gave us NAFTA, GATT, MFN for China, and the WTO, which pretty much is why your computer is made by a Chinese person and if you need to get it fixed, you have to call Pradip in India...

Bill Clinton agreed to those things... He didn't give us them... most, if not all of those things were Republican Proposals... But I know.. it's much easier to assign blame to "the other guy" than it is to take your rose colored glasses off when you look at your own side's contributions to our ills.

Let's review a few facts

Bill Clinton agreed to those things... He didn't give us them... most, if not all of those things were Republican Proposals... But I know.. it's much easier to assign blame to "the other guy" than it is to take your rose colored glasses off when you look at your own side's contributions to our ills.

Contrare Messeuir......Bill Clinton raised taxes in 1993 while he still had a Democratic majority. The Republicans screamed lost jobs, poor economy, etc. Guess what....his two terms created 22,000,000 new jobs and balanced the budget.

The Republicans don't give a rat's ass about the poor and middle class. Their actions since 1981 when Reagan took over prove that. Take one more look at the record and the statistics:

winners2.jpg

Cammpbell.. I wasn't talking about the taxes and the like.... I was responding to Joe who blamed Clinton and Clinton alone for the fiasco of NAFTA and the other Trade agreements that helped to Cripple our working people.

Let's review a few facts

Trillions of dollars of borrowed money was transferred to the richest Americans via lower tax rates

winners2.jpg

Why don't you rise from the middle class, you dumb fuck.

jesus warrior is absolutely useless.

why does a guy like this evern come to a politics chat site.

he could call his stupid names and factless spewings anywhere

Let's review a few facts

winners2.jpg

I remember someone saying, "If you want to get out of the ghetto, then move." Same type of 'simpleton' level response.

now go anser why it OK for the right to keep certain votes from counting asd much as others.

You see you have just participated in a lie Cg.

I post facts all the time and you and warrior practice mostly insults

Let's review a few facts

winners2.jpg

Why arent you giving back your trillions as the middle class got the biggest piece of the pie.We realize you are not smart enough to understand the role of Congress, that goes without saying.

Why don't you rise from the poverty-level, the Food Stamp community? Too comfortable living off the government teat?

Have you ever paid taxes, vs. sucking money out of hard workers like me?

Why don't you rise from the poverty-level, the Food Stamp community? Too comfortable living off the government teat?

Have you ever paid taxes, vs. sucking money out of hard workers like me?

The IRONY OF HIS STATEMENT IS ENOUGH:eusa_boohoo:

Let's review a few facts

winners2.jpg

I remember someone saying, "If you want to get out of the ghetto, then move." Same type of 'simpleton' level response.

Everyone in America has the exact same ability to do the best, or the least, they care to achieve in a lifetime. I'm sorry you don't have this privledge in whatever 3rd world pisshole nation you reside in.

Let's review a few facts

Here's the way I heard it.

Ahmed and Farhad were neighbors in a very poor village. Farhad was wealthy beyond Ahmed's wildest dreams for Farhad had two goats. Ahmed had only one goat.
One day Ahmed was tending to his one goat when he found a bottle among the brush. As he wiped the grime off the bottle a geni appeared and said "I will grant you ONE wish in return for setting me free."
Ahmad thought about it. "I am very poor, I have only one goat. I don't know what one thing would relieve my poverty."
The geni said 'I can give you an entire herd of goats and make you the richest man in the village".
Ahmad thought about it. "I am not so stupid. If I had a herd of goats I will have to work to tend them all. It would take up all my time and I would have no time to drink with the other men of the village."
The geni then offered "I can make you as rich as a Caliph and the whole village will be beholden to you."
Ahmad thought about it. "I am not so stupid. If I were as rich as a Caliph I would have to employ guards to protect me and women to cook and clean my large home. My workers would expect payment and bedevil me with demands. I would have to keep books of accounts. I am too old for that kind of work.
The geni was getting impatient. "I have offered you a vast herd of goats. Riches beyond your dreams. Both have been rejected because you are unwilling to put forth the effort to maintain either herd or riches. If you do not make your ONE wish, I will leave you to your poverty and one goat.
Ahmad smiled. "I know what my one wish will be. I want you to kill Farhad's goats."

This is EXACTLY what the left is like.

the rights favorite practice of lies and ignoring truths.

the country has you guys about figured out.

You hey day is about gone.

Facts are back in style

Forum List

Back