Ever wonder what $20,000 worth of tools looks like?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
From Snap-on that is. This is my bay at work, and the next pic is my double bay top and bottom Snap-on chests. Twenty grand worth of tools, and it's only half full. Everything was ordered over two months ago. On this day, there are 49 tools still on back order. Moral of the story, look closely at Matco and Mac before you commit to buying, "ordering" any tools from Sanp-on. Sure they're nice tools, but shit, if you don't have them, a lot of frickin' good they'll do ya...

work0001-1.jpg

work0002-1.jpg

I am sure you will have some guys on here wet P!! HAHAHAH!!! that's some set of tools there!

janeeng said:
I am sure you will have some guys on here wet P!! HAHAHAH!!! that's some set of tools there!

Well then here's a little more eye candy for the tool freaks like me... SAE wrench drawer...

work0005-1.jpg

hey pale how did you order the snap-on tools?

back in the day (well probably even this year now that he has a new hospital with new helicopters to work on in dayton) my dad used to order tools all the time from a snap-on "man" who had a snap-on truck. the tools came within a week or so as far as i could remember. i remember all this because i was 10 at the time and the snap-on dude would give me those T&A calendars (a couple of em you could see ALL the T&A) and my mom would get pissed and confiscate them as soon as I'd bring it home.

oh well, lots of money for great tools.

NATO AIR said:
hey pale how did you order the snap-on tools?

back in the day (well probably even this year now that he has a new hospital with new helicopters to work on in dayton) my dad used to order tools all the time from a snap-on "man" who had a snap-on truck. the tools came within a week or so as far as i could remember. i remember all this because i was 10 at the time and the snap-on dude would give me those T&A calendars (a couple of em you could see ALL the T&A) and my mom would get pissed and confiscate them as soon as I'd bring it home.

oh well, lots of money for great tools.

There was a Snap-on salesman right at my school. I ordered them from him. But now I get them from the Snap-on guy who comes to my shop with the Snap-on truck, just like your Dad did.

I asked him yesterday for a calender and he said he'd have a bunch next Friday when he comes, AND he said "NO MORE T&A" calenders. They quit that. Nows it's cars and bikes and stuff. That's OK though, the Wurth guy who brings all our nuts and bolts and all kinds of other stuff has some real juicey calenders. LOL!

Pale Rider said:
There was a Snap-on salesman right at my school. I ordered them from him. But now I get them from the Snap-on guy who comes to my shop with the Snap-on truck, just like your Dad did.

I asked him yesterday for a calender and he said he'd have a bunch next Friday when he comes, AND he said "NO MORE T&A" calenders. They quit that. Nows it's cars and bikes and stuff. That's OK though, the Wurth guy who brings all our nuts and bolts and all kinds of other stuff has some real juicey calenders. LOL!

glad to know the PC culture hasn't totally wiped out many of the best traditions out. snap-on's calendars were my first true introduction to T&A and gorgeous women in general at a decent age (no maxim or anything similar a decade ago)

NATO AIR said:
glad to know the PC culture hasn't totally wiped out many of the best traditions out. snap-on's calendars were my first true introduction to T&A and gorgeous women in general at a decent age (no maxim or anything similar a decade ago)

every year various Asian customers of mine send me calendars and they have no compunction about showing T&A in theirs. A matter of fact, every other month is topless - at least. In Korea, ALL the beer manufacturers calendars are of topless women. I love it! lol

freeandfun1 said:
every year various Asian customers of mine send me calendars and they have no compunction about showing T&A in theirs. A matter of fact, every other month is topless - at least. In Korea, ALL the beer manufacturers calendars are of topless women. I love it! lol

Hey freeandfun, I heard that calenders of that type may be worth a buck or two if sold on ebay.

Now, WHERE CAN I GET ME ONE OF THOSE KOREAN BEER CALENDERS??!! :dance:

Pale Rider said:
Hey freeandfun, I heard that calenders of that type may be worth a buck or two if sold on ebay.

Now, WHERE CAN I GET ME ONE OF THOSE KOREAN BEER CALENDERS??!! :dance:

Hey, I never thought of that......

I am going to Korea pretty soon, so I will see about getting a few of them!

freeandfun1 said:
Hey, I never thought of that......

I am going to Korea pretty soon, so I will see about getting a few of them!

Excelent idea free. I was talking with the Wurth guy at work, and he was saying that "last years" Wurth calenders, T&A, and they're pretty big, were bringing like $40 on ebay. So I can only imagine what those topless asian ones would bring, but, they might have to be sold in the "adult" section on ebay. But probably not the "important stuff covered" ones.

Pale Rider said:
Excelent idea free. I was talking with the Wurth guy at work, and he was saying that "last years" Wurth calenders, T&A, and they're pretty big, were bringing like $40 on ebay. So I can only imagine what those topless asian ones would bring, but, they might have to be sold in the "adult" section on ebay. But probably not the "important stuff covered" ones.

The Korean beer calendars are pretty bid. This is an EXCELLENT idea. Thanks for the thought! I really am going to look into this.

freeandfun1 said:
The Korean beer calendars are pretty bid. This is an EXCELLENT idea. Thanks for the thought! I really am going to look into this.

Another side note.....

Many of the Korean calendars today are not only Asian chicks. Many of them are also of Russian and Spanish women. Man, I am actually excited about this (no, not in that way! ;) ) and I am going to start my research right away. I will send you a few just for the idea!!

:thanks: :thanks: :boobies: :boobies:

freeandfun1 said:

Cool. Just remember who gave you the idea... with say maybe a calender for a small commission... ;)

Forum List

Back