Ever wonder just how bad it is for Democrats?

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Another gun toting Republican wants to get elected.

My bad, this guy is a Democrat.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIJORBRpOPM[/ame]

You can just smell the desperation in that ad.

20100825cjxrw.jpg

funny780.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Notice he didn't call himself a Democrat? He must be ashamed to be associated with them. If he isn't, he should be. I think his ad is nothing but a pack of lies geared towards trying to get somebody to vote for him. Once in office, just like the rest of the Democrats, it will be "TAX AND SPEND" time.

Notice he didn't call himself a Democrat? He must be ashamed to be associated with them. If he isn't, he should be. I think his ad is nothing but a pack of lies geared towards trying to get somebody to vote for him. Once in office, just like the rest of the Democrats, it will be "TAX AND SPEND" time.

I noticed that too...Must be hoping no one notices. He didnt call himself a man either. Did you notice that?

Last edited:
Liberal Democrats have been very poor winners from the get go. They are still pissed, and it shows.

Not a happy crew, no matter what I guess. They will protect bloated bad government at all costs. It's their government, not the peoples.

Notice that he'll only repeal some parts of Obamacare. Wonder what parts those are? Probably the ones Nancy Pelosi tells him to.

I'll pleased as all get out when both "Ted Kennedy's" seat and "Robert Byrd's" seat go to Republicans.

Notice that he'll only repeal some parts of Obamacare. Wonder what parts those are? Probably the ones Nancy Pelosi tells him to.

I'll pleased as all get out when both "Ted Kennedy's" seat and "Robert Byrd's" seat go to Republicans.

A few months ago he was all for Obamacare. I wonder what happened on the way to the polls.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:

A few months ago he was all for Obamacare. I wonder what happened on the way to the polls.

The polls happened on the way to the polls.
BOB RUPLENAS - Obamacare ? bad for Democrats? health - Weymouth, Massachusetts - Weymouth News
67% of West Virginians oppose Obamacare. The others work in facilities named after Robert Byrd.

he read the polls :)

Forum List

Back