Ever wonder if this forum was "right leaning"?

Not as corrupt?

:wtf:

Haven't been following the election, have you? You're a goof ball. And you say while I oppose both sides I'm not fact driven like you are? Classic
Yes, not as corrupt.

Do you recall the legion of scandals under the last Republican...G.W. Bush?

Nothing in modern-times comes even close to that level of corruption. Not to mention incompetance.

Dude...you've GOT to be kidding? The entire Obama presidency has been one scandal after another! Do you live under a rock?

These people are unreal, aren't they?

Dude...you've GOT to be kidding? The entire Obama presidency has been one scandal after another! Do you live under a rock?

Well, OldStyle.....you must then be forgiven since you must be too young to remember the Nixon administration.

Nixon got in hot water because he ATTEMPTED to use the IRS against his political enemies...Barack Obama USED the IRS against his...and didn't even get a slap on the wrist.

I remember EVERYTHING about the Nixon Administration!

Well, OldStyle.....you must then be forgiven since you must be too young to remember the Nixon administration.

Nixon got in hot water because he ATTEMPTED to use the IRS against his political enemies...Barack Obama USED the IRS against his...and didn't even get a slap on the wrist.

I remember EVERYTHING about the Nixon Administration!

Remember Slick also got the FBI files on all his key political opponents. When you're Democrat, it's all good ...

Nixon was vilified for his paranoia and "dirty tricks" but think about what the Watergate break in was all about. That team of "burglars" broke into DNC headquarters because Nixon was convinced that the Democrats were going to use some dirty tricks of their own to defeat him at the polls. Now how could he EVER have gotten that idea? Maybe because that's exactly what the Kennedy's did to him before?

NEITHER of them moved the needle.

If that were true, then Clinton is a sure winner.......Trump needed to "move that needle" to make the electoral vote swing to his favor.....Hillary did not need that move.

Simple question, Nat...name the Presidential race that the GOP "fixed" like John F. Kennedy did back in the 60's?

Ask Jeb Bush about the 2000 election to help his bro......

How the 2000 Election in Florida Led to a New Wave of Voter Disenfranchisement

How the 2000 Election in Florida Led to a New Wave of Voter Disenfranchisement

So you think that the election fraud that took place in Illinois that led to JFK's election wasn't blatant?

Bush beat Gore in Florida on every recount they did. It wouldn't have even been close if the race in Florida hadn't been called by the Main Stream Media for Gore an hour before the polls closed in the Florida Panhandle which is overwhelmingly conservative!

Well, then, thank you for openly admitting that Obama was smarter than Nixon.

So you think that the election fraud that took place in Illinois that led to JFK's election wasn't blatant?

Bush beat Gore in Florida on every recount they did. It wouldn't have even been close if the race in Florida hadn't been called by the Main Stream Media for Gore an hour before the polls closed in the Florida Panhandle which is overwhelmingly conservative!

You're welcome to interpret history which ever way best suits your biases.

Well, then, thank you for openly admitting that Obama was smarter than Nixon.

The only reason that Obama didn't get impeached like Nixon did is that you liberals don't care if one of your own breaks the law. When Nixon "tried" to use the IRS against his political enemies it was a Republican in charge of the IRS who turned him down. When Obama DID use the IRS against his political enemies the Democrat who was Director of Exempt Organizations, Lois Lerner, did his bidding and then took the 5th when they got caught. That isn't being "smarter" than someone...that's being more CORRUPT than someone!

You're welcome to interpret history which ever way best suits your biases.

And you're welcome to cling desperately to the liberal myth that Al Gore "won" Florida!

And you're welcome to cling desperately to the liberal myth that Al Gore "won" Florida!

never said that Gore "won" Florida....I stated that with Jeb Bush's invaluable help in disenfranchising voters.....Here, I'll make it so simple that ANYONE could understand the rigging.....

Jeb send to katherine Harris a list of 58,000 so-called "felons" and told her that they could not vote....So far that would make sense......BUT, it was later discovered that 12,000 of those "felons" were wrongly labeled, except for the fact that they were democrats....By that time that the discovery was confirmed, the election was over and those 12,000 were simply told,"sorry"..
Bear in mind that GWB supposedly won Florida by about 500 votes.

The only reason that Obama didn't get impeached like Nixon did

Ahem.......Nixon was NEVER impeached......LOL

Because a group of REPUBLICAN Congressmen and Senators visited him at the White House and told him that he either needed to resign immediately or that he WOULD be impeached!

Gee, wonder why no Democrats made THAT trek to the Oval Office when Barry got caught using the IRS against his political opponents!

never said that Gore "won" Florida....I stated that with Jeb Bush's invaluable help in disenfranchising voters.....Here, I'll make it so simple that ANYONE could understand the rigging.....

Jeb send to katherine Harris a list of 58,000 so-called "felons" and told her that they could not vote....So far that would make sense......BUT, it was later discovered that 12,000 of those "felons" were wrongly labeled, except for the fact that they were democrats....By that time that the discovery was confirmed, the election was over and those 12,000 were simply told,"sorry"..
Bear in mind that GWB supposedly won Florida by about 500 votes.

And yet anyone who would have showed up to vote at the polls in Florida and was told that they were not eligible to vote because they were on a list of felons was allowed to fill out a ballot and then their claim that they were not eligible would be looked into. I worked at the polls for that election and that was the policy in place. Yet another liberal "myth" that you on the left keep propagating.

I worked at the polls for that election and that was the policy in place. Yet another liberal "myth" that you on the left keep propagating.

Then, congrats....you were part of the rigging.....

I worked at the polls for that election and that was the policy in place. Yet another liberal "myth" that you on the left keep propagating.

Then, congrats....you were part of the rigging.....

Dude, Al Gore didn't even win his home State that election! The people that should know him the best...said no thanks...we're going with the OTHER guy! There was no "rigging". It's pathetic how you on the far left STILL can't come to grips with that!

It's more like Democrats are usually more right, or just not as corrupt.
The Obama Administration was the most corrupt Administration in U.S. history. Even the left-wing media acknowledge that the Bush Administration was more forthcoming with information. Just look at the scandals under Barack Obama:

Benghazi

Fast & Furious

IRS/Lois Lerner

Spying on journalists and hacking their computers (Sharyl Attkisson)

Drastic expansion of NSA surveillance/spying (after promising to shut it down)

Using drones to kill U.S. citizens without a trial or due process

Trading Al Qaeda prisoners for hostages

Paying Iran billions of dollars for hostages

Obama EPA polluting the Colorado river

The VA Death List scandal

You can always count on MercATL to flat-out lie for the Dumbocrats.

New Topics

Forum List

Back