Ever use the phrase "long time no see" ? PC'ers say stop it !

DinKEE Dau DOO mammy Boo KOKee!

(It's kinda screwy typing tonal language, but surely this will offend SOMEBODY)

Last edited:
Cons hate change. If it werent for liberals, cons would still be speaking in olde english. Whats wrong with changing how you speak to be inclusive?

Maybe I don't wish to be inclusive. It's my call.

In any case, I see no reason to befuddle communication on someone else's idiotic, illiterate whim.

You know, the fact that modern college grads can't read modern English, much less that of the 18th Century, is a very dangerous thing.

"Maybe I don't wish to be inclusive. It's my call."

That is your call but dont get upset when someone complains about you not being inclusive or takes offense. You made the choice so you have to deal with whatever consequences come with it. Some of those consequences you may never see others may land you in the hospital or morgue. Just depends on who you do it to.

I guess it comes down to whether or not folks think pidgin is meant to be offensive or not.

Most would say it is not meant to be offensive.

But if only one is offended, you must stop, and if you continue, it's harrassment, and if you keep it up it's a hate crime, and you must be permanently banished.
Lets say I call you a poopy head. You say "dont call me that". What do I lose by ceasing to call you a poopy head?

Cons hate change. If it werent for liberals, cons would still be speaking in olde english. Whats wrong with changing how you speak to be inclusive?

In any case, I see no reason to befuddle communication on someone else's idiotic, illiterate whim.

You know, the fact that modern college grads can't read modern English, much less that of the 18th Century, is a very dangerous thing.

That is your call but dont get upset when someone complains about you not being inclusive or takes offense. You made the choice so you have to deal with whatever consequences come with it. Some of those consequences you may never see others may land you in the hospital or morgue. Just depends on who you do it to.

Why would I get upset? And complaints will simply elicit further non-politically correct speech.

As to consequences, I am a free-agent American. I'm not concerned.

Why would I get upset? And complaints will simply elicit further non-politically correct speech.

If someone broke your jaw for calling them a name they didnt like are you saying you would be happy?

So my question is, how high a tree would you want to hang these fuckers from ?

Leibee: CSU has gone too far with inclusive language

Editor’s Note: All opinion section content reflects the views of the individual author only and does not represent a stance taken by The Collegian or its editorial board.

If you’re a freshman this year amidst the hustle and bustle of starting college, moving in and figuring out your new routine and lifestyle, orientation leaders at Colorado State University introduced you to an important aspect of CSU’s culture: inclusive language.

Inclusive language includes every identity, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, etc. During orientation, we were introduced to gender pronouns such as “they/them/theirs.” This is something to be excited about, and most of us actively respect people’s gender pronouns, but as the semester continues, it has become obvious that inclusive language extends way beyond gender pronouns.

It is great for students to try to use inclusive language, but it has become an expectation of students. This expectation might not be entirely fair. We have been asked to get rid of the language we have been using for as long as we have known the English language.

We were told that the popular term “you guys” was not inclusive of all genders, and we should instead replace it with “y’all.” We were told to use the term “first-year” instead of “freshman,” because “freshman” is not inclusive of all genders.

After getting involved in residential leadership, I was told not to use the word “dorms,” and replace it with “residence halls.” Apparently, dorm refers to only a place where one sleeps, and residence hall refers to a place where we sleep, eat, study and participate in social activities.

A countless amount of words and phrases have been marked with a big, red X and defined as non-inclusive. It has gotten to the point where students should carry around a dictionary of words they cannot say.

In a meeting with Zahra Al-Saloom, the director of Diversity and Inclusion at Associated Students of Colorado State University, she showed me an entire packet of words and phrases that were deemed non-inclusive. One of these phrases was “long time, no see,” which is viewed as derogatory towards those of Asian descent.

Al-Saloom believes inclusive language is important at CSU.

Leibee: CSU has gone too far with inclusive language - The Rocky Mountain Collegian

A letter to the editor in school newspaper? Where the fuck do you guys get these daily outrages. LOL

I guess it comes down to whether or not folks think pidgin is meant to be offensive or not.

Most would say it is not meant to be offensive.

But if only one is offended, you must stop, and if you continue, it's harrassment, and if you keep it up it's a hate crime, and you must be permanently banished.
Lets say I call you a poopy head. You say "dont call me that". What do I lose by ceasing to call you a poopy head?

I would probably up the game by calling you a pediculous and excerebrose offspring of a squamous, eophthalmic nose-noodle.

So there.

If someone broke your jaw for calling them a name they didnt like are you saying you would be happy?

The chances of such an occurrence are quite slim.

That doesnt answer the question. You admit there is a chance be it small. I am asking if you would be happy if they did that?

That doesnt answer the question. You admit there is a chance be it small. I am asking if you would be happy if they did that?

It is unlikely in the extreme that I will ever face an introspective event such as you suggest, to the point where the possibility of such an event is of the same likelihood as Klaatu landing in Lafayette Park on World Nutella Day dressed in a Chuck-E-Cheese outfit.

If a Liberal was to write an article about eating dog shit to save food for the homeless, you'd be here defending the practice.

You're a fucking joke. Even the blind has been known to say " Nice to see you."

If a Liberal was to write an article about eating dog shit to save food for the homeless, you'd be here defending the practice.

Of course I would defend the practice if it did some good like save food for the homeless. I would leave the dog shit eating to you but I would defend you.

Of course I would defend the practice if it did some good like save food for the homeless. I would leave the dog shit eating to you but I would defend you.
No even the thought of eating dog shit would cause me to vomit. However, I was spot on saying that you'd defend the practice.

No even the thought of eating dog shit would cause me to vomit. However, I was spot on saying that you'd defend the practice.
I would defend it if you wanted to eat dog shit in support of homeless people. Otherwise I would just think you were nasty.

"...director of Diversity and Inclusion"

These People Don't See Who They Are ??
And They Call US Fascist ?!?

I Want To Go To Their Cafeteria
And Them Hear Me Select:
"Eenie-Meenie, Miney-Mo"

And Buy Brazil Nuts...

Quite wrong.

No one changed the language from olde English.

Language simply evolved as it always will.

If you wish to change your language to be more inclusive fine. No one cares.

It is when liberals try to push change on others that it is wrong

Forum List

Back