Ever use the phrase "long time no see" ? PC'ers say stop it !

Cons hate change. If it werent for liberals, cons would still be speaking in olde english. Whats wrong with changing how you speak to be inclusive?

What might be the colours of the rainbows on your planet, Netop?

Kids' Health - Topics - Good manners

"Manners are something used every day to make a good impression on others and to feel good about oneself. ... Being polite and courteous means considering how others are feeling. If you practice good manners, you are showing those around you that you are considerate of their feelings and respectful."
I've found your last several posts to be offensive. I'm sure you'll use good manners and cease posting immediately.

^^^ Or the people who find something offensive can also go somewhere else and not try to rip the rights away from other people.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Except you can only control what you do. You cant control what someone finds offensive.
A person only being able to control what they themselves say and do is not a one way street which especially goes for how they deal with their feelings about things no matter what them things and their feelings are. That right there is what some people obviously do not know how to understand because one way or another, things are going to be said and done as long as we have the right to say and do them things. Heck some people just go ahead and do and say whatever they want to whether they have the right to or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sticks and stones can break your bones, but words can only hurt spoiled uneducated cry baby liberals caught out of their safe zones.....

Sticks and stones can break your bones

Thats a micro- aggression! .... step back
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...pcers-say-stop-it.721203/page-2#post-21196524

You can't say "stones". That's mineralist.
Unless you mean either testicles or a rock band that went over the hill fifty years ago.

Or Fred and Barney.

One of these phrases was “long time, no see,” which is viewed as derogatory towards those of Asian descent.

WTF?

:laugh:

The Regressive Left has our kids walking around like open emotional wounds, ready to start bleeding at the slightest provocation.

A minority of people are defining what's acceptable and what's not, and we're allowing it to happen.

Or, we're resisting it by calling it out for the bullshit it is, when it's overthought as this is.

Obviously whoever wrote the article in your OP thought so too, or it wouldn't have been deemed newsworthy.

Your side of the aisle are the ones that come up with this crap. Own it.

One of these phrases was “long time, no see,” which is viewed as derogatory towards those of Asian descent.

WTF?

The Regressive Left has our kids walking around like open emotional wounds, ready to start bleeding at the slightest provocation.

A minority of people are defining what's acceptable and what's not, and we're allowing it to happen.

Or, we're resisting it by calling it out for the bullshit it is, when it's overthought as this is.

Obviously whoever wrote the article in your OP thought so too, or it wouldn't have been deemed newsworthy.

Oh fucking bullshit. Make your case --- if you can --- or shut the fuck up, PJ.

WTF?

Yeah Pogo, it's conservatives that come up with this shit. Sure pal.

WTF?

Once again you have FAILED --- did I mention FAILED --- to make your case.

That makes you a FAILURE. A loser. A wannabe that never will be.
Fuck with the bull and you get the horn. Your lesson for today.

Cons hate change. If it werent for liberals, cons would still be speaking in olde english. Whats wrong with changing how you speak to be inclusive?

I love it, you defend sensitive ninnies for feeling left out if someone says "You guys" but ridiculed me for what you thought was my sensitivity to your calling me stupid and idiot, which were outright insults.

Why don't you tell these college kids to grow thicker skin like you told me?

Lefties are so stupid sometimes.
It’s not that we non-lefties (or ‘cons’, as you call them) are opposed to change. It’s that some of us are particular and strive for progress and improvement.

This is like demanding I prove the sky is blue.
Some things are obvious, and this is one of those things. The profs, and students on college campuses that come up with this shit, are from your side.
Don't try to deny it, you simply look stupid.

Some things are obvious, and this is one of those things. The profs, and students on college campuses that come up with this shit, are from your side.

I don't have a fucking "side" moron-boi. Grow the fuck up and dispense yourself of juvenile dichotomy-think.

I am a SINGULAR. As in "ONE" (1). Get that through your skull. If you're too much of a fucking WIMP to address what *I* --- SINGULAR --- post, then don't bother to post at all, dishonest HACK.

Now you go back, moron-boi, and comb through my posts to find any example, anywhere, of what you accused me of, and when you can't do it, shove that accusation back up your ass where you got it. MORON.

I don't have a fucking "side" moron-boi. Grow the fuck up and dispense yourself of juvenile dichotomy-think.

I am a SINGULAR. As in "ONE" (1). Get that through your skull. If you're too much of a fucking WIMP to address what *I* --- SINGULAR --- post, then don't bother to post at all, dishonest HACK.

Now you go back, moron-boi, and comb through my posts to find any example, anywhere, of what you accused me of, and when you can't do it, shove that accusation back up your ass where you got it. MORON.

You're on the left, this shit comes from the left, you own it.

You're on the left, this shit comes from the left, you own it.

Wrong, shit-for-brains. I'm a Liberal. That you can't figure out the difference is your problem and not mine but your first problem is pulling your foot out of your mouth. You ascribed philosophy to me that I do not carry, ergo your job now is to find any evidence at all that I do, *OR* to man the fuck up and admit that you had your head up your ass when you pulled that out.

But you won't do that, because you're a candyass wimp who doesn't have the balls. :gay:

Forum List

Back