Ever stumbled on a website that kept you entertained for hours?

Oct 8, 2009
No?

Try this one..... bizarre album covers.... sound boring? Seriously, this is some of the funniest shit I've seen in a while. Flick through the sections and see which ones make you actually :lol::lol::lol:

The 'family affair' section entertains me... but there are a plethora of other great categories to choose from. :lol:

Archive a family affair | Bizarre Records

WTF were these women thinking?

richeyhair.jpg

Last edited:
No?

Try this one..... bizarre album covers.... sound boring? Seriously, this is some of the funniest shit I've seen in a while. Flick through the sections and see which ones make you actually :lol::lol::lol:

The 'family affair' section entertains me... but there are a plethora of other great categories to choose from. :lol:

Archive a family affair | Bizarre Records

WTF were these women thinking?

richeyhair.jpg

Lawrence Welk would be proud. Now I know where he got his ridiculous fashion ideas from

West point has a digital library of maps of strategy, tactics and battlefield maps going back to, well the first battle in history.

I have them on my hard-rive at home, but when I am out somewhere else...yea, I tune out and tune in to that.

I like Rink Works........it's been around for years.

It'syay ayay eallyray, eallyray entertainingyay itesay.........try the dialectizer feature (that's pig latin for you youngsters), it can be a howl.

New Topics

Forum List

Back